MattScott

End of July 2018 Update (1.19.6 on OTW)

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Source?
Paying any attention to the forum over the past 8 years.

5 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Source?
Paying any attention to the forum over the past 8 years.
ahhh hearsay... gotcha
  • Thanks 1

TTK is pretty fast already. a lot of the times there's no fighting anymore. it's just about who can jump who fast bam dead in 0.00000001nanosecond
a lot of the gun of this game is dodging and learning to dodge and fighting and tactics
seems to be losing that. if ttk got any lower we'd just spawn automatically dead

also turning shotguns into sniper rifles.. please was that just a practical joke @MattScott is playing on us? why are we getting two shotted from 10million light years away? the JG is practically a DMR-AV at this 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 5:30 PM, Kewlin said:

While I'm not a proponent of increasing TTK, I sure as hell think we need to stop the TTK creep that's been going on, because pretty damned soon 0.5s is going to be the standard TTK for CQC guns. The OCA needs to be reverted and we need to stop getting faster and faster guns.

Remember when the LCR was able to out TTK sniper rifles? Now the ISSR-B is just as fast or faster and has a lower STK and better accuracy. APB just has too much power-creep.
I agree with Kewl on the creeping TTK. Alas, Gamersfirst done just as Little Orbit is doing.... Tampering with guns so as to sell Joker Boxes and other goods. That is why we have had the TTK creeping effect. 
Anyway, anyone that can prove me wrong on this please be my guest.

Like 'all' I am glad the work is being done on APB. Guess you have to break a few eggs as the old saying goes. Edited by LYoNX369

On 8/18/2018 at 5:55 AM, Stunny said:

also turning shotguns into sniper rifles.. please was that just a practical joke @MattScott is playing on us? why are we getting two shotted from 10million light years away? the JG is practically a DMR-AV at this 

I think u are mistaken the JG with the shredder
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LYoNX369 said:

Now they are just switching up to push sells of new Joker boxes and weapons. Anyway, anyone that can prove me wrong on this please be my guest.

while the new guns are both shotguns they have a .7s ttk and 1.05s ttk, that plus orbit currently testing versions of the oca and jg/csg with higher ttks make me think that orbit is pretty aware of the negative effects of pushing low ttk guns

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
7 minutes ago, LYoNX369 said:

Now they are just switching up to push sells of new Joker boxes and weapons. Anyway, anyone that can prove me wrong on this please be my guest.

while the new guns are both shotguns they have a .7s ttk and 1.05s ttk, that plus orbit currently testing versions of the oca and jg/csg with higher ttks make me think that orbit is pretty aware of the negative effects of pushing low ttk guns
LOL I won't even say what I want about that comment. It is not balanced. They are making the shotguns Noob friendly. Lets call it what it is.

2 minutes ago, LYoNX369 said:

LOL I won't even say what I want about that comment. It is not balanced. They are making the shotguns Noob friendly. Lets call it what it is.

aside from the change to pellet mechanics the new showstopper and showstopper 'thunder' are both very well balanced imo

Hoppin back in tonight!
Happy to see the game actually being updated a few times a month, rather than maybe once a year.

Good on ya Matt!