MattScott

End of July 2018 Update (1.19.6 on OTW)

yeah shotguns are broken???
EDIT: as in god awful, they dont 2 shot at ALL

Edited by Similarities

Shotguns are currently 8 shots to kill (JG). And they do little to no damage on cars and everything rather.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 2

Just now, MattScott said:
Non-friends cannot see your location now.
  Yes. If you remove them, then you are automatically removed from their friends list as well. 
Thanks for the clarifications, this alone makes it possibly the best patch we've had in almost 3 years. Keep up the good work. 🙂

1 minute ago, MattScott said:
Yes. If you remove them, then you are automatically removed from their friends list as well.
As someone who has had to deal with someone stalking me across multiple social outlet platforms, I thank you greatly for ensuring all the bases are covered with updating the friend list to modern standards.

1 minute ago, Shini said:

Shotguns are currently 8 shots to kill by the way.

ikr Shini lol, Its kind sad when my fav wep are shotguns D:

2 minutes ago, Shini said:

Shotguns are currently 8 shots to kill (JG). And they do little to no damage on cars and everything rather.

Well, people were concerned these changes would make shotguns OP. Clearly all bases are covered.

Everything is looking great so far. Thanks for the consistent communication.

You know, now things actually are changing. I am kinda scared. We/I have been a survivor on APB now for years and the game is... Unique, but we not the game completely. In and out.
To think that this game, our kind of "baby" which we are watching over is getting changed... It's just unnatural. Like, as if gravity would be decreased by 80% in any other game. The whole thing goes upside down..

At the same time, I trust LO with everything I have and I cannot wait to see these changes... Cause I know they are for the better.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, MattScott said:

[text]

the trade system is great and all but is there any new info on armas gifting?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How about cancelling Marketplace TAX? It is 100% useless and profits nobody since it's not g1c. Its just frustrating to sell something and see the money dropping..

Currently 1 fbw shot can still get you HVR quick switched at <5m range.

Edited by Shini

6 minutes ago, liav said:

How about cancelling Marketplace TAX? It is 100% useless and profits nobody since it's not g1c. Its just frustrating to sell something and see the money dropping..

if not cancelling but reducing it to 10% :v

Never used OTW before so do i need to create another account or can i use my current account that i use for normal apb?

Edited by TR3NT

2 minutes ago, liav said:

That's done to prevent currency inflation. If the money isn't disappearing from game fast enough then it starts to inflate dramatically. If it wasn't there, weapons would eventually start selling for 10s of millions APB$, which ultimately discourages new players from earning the cash to buy them.
  • Like 4

Just now, TR3NT said:

Never used OTW before so do i need to create another account or can i use my current account for normal apb?

You can use the same accounts as the regular PC client for OTW.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Are shotguns gonna be that broken for real? Or its a joke

• Like 1

Just now, KondorPL said:

Are shotguns gonna be that broken for real? Or its a joke

It's beyond obvious that they're bugged.

Ah ok i haven't seen system message. It's kinda disappointing that i can't test my favourite gun 😞

I mean, not to be entirely negative on the Shotgun and HVR testing being a flop.
The friend list change and the 145fps limit is pretty damn PogChamp.

Really 2

58 minutes ago, Similarities said:

is the FPS limit being raised to 145 intentional?

Yes. It's a small fix for players with higher refresh rate monitors.
20 minutes ago, Shini said:

I mean, not to be entirely negative on the Shotgun and HVR testing being a flop.
The friend list change and the 145fps limit is pretty damn PogChamp.

Really 2

53 minutes ago, Similarities said:

yeah shotguns are broken???
EDIT: as in god awful, they dont 2 shot at ALL

Yep. Looks like the weapon balance changes went a little wonky. We'll make some revisions and let everyone know when they are up.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MattScott said:
Yes. It's a small fix for players with higher refresh rate monitors. Yep. Looks like the weapon balance changes went a little wonky. We'll make some revisions and let everyone know when they are up.
Adding people to friends list crashes the game.

5 minutes ago, speee said:
13 minutes ago, MattScott said:
Yes. It's a small fix for players with higher refresh rate monitors. Yep. Looks like the weapon balance changes went a little wonky. We'll make some revisions and let everyone know when they are up.
Adding people to friends list crashes the game.
Post it over here so they can keep track properly https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/84-otw-bug-reports/
  • Like 1

Beautiful! Glad to hear you guys are open to 100 max pop action districts. Thank you.

• Like 1