3 minutes ago, Nukkel said:
41 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
~snippity snip~
Keep sucking shit you will see nothing will be changed and cba to  read  your text off wall you ejaculated too. 
  • Sure thing, don't know why you're pissed with me when I'm merely countering your argument?
  • Things already have begun to be changed
  • What? I don't understand what you're trying to insinuate.
Edited by Sergsininia

Negativity aint gonna help...except showcasing how much of an impatient skallywag OP is.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

idk what this lag your talking about is... im always at 20-30ms. if your a BR in the US server (servers based in TX) there is NOTHING LO can do about your lag. 2 things can happen. 1: move to the US just to play APB, or 2: LO sets up a server in BR (witch i dont thing willl happend cuz BRs r cancer and just need to be IP blocked from the US servers.

pls. stop. POSTING. ANY TIME. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what's a cheat? what are these "hacker men" i keep hearing about?

14 minutes ago, TwistedShadow said:

It's absolutely inconceivable how I can see these FF banned players in the game like nothing ever happened. And the worst part is the people that defend those players. Probably because they are buddies or leechers.  I've literally seen someone kill my teammate then snap around 180 degrees and last hitting me. I'm not going to do any name calling because I'm pretty sure there's an army of carried players ready to tell me to quit QQ and "git gud". The reason those cheaters stay under the radar is because they're good at it. And the reason they were finally banned by FF was because they finally slipped up and now they probably never will slip up again. I cannot possible believe an anti-cheating system used by a lot of big companies would false positive someone who's been accused of hacking for years and years.  Just as I cannot understand how players would rather see this game die while getting boosted once in a while, instead of taking a stand against those cheaters. I've actually seen people defending the cheaters in district, it's not even funny.

But that's probably not even the reason people are leaving. The main reason is the intense toxicity of this game. I play this game a fuck ton these days and not a day goes by without me being flamed. I get told every day I should get a tumor the size of a fist in the back of head. I've been told I should go fuck myself. I've had people that were teamed up with me before say: "I don't play with you, kick me or I troll" and then start teamhitting and killing and whatever the fuck. People getting killed by prestige and then flame district that that person should go kill himself and go to a bronze server because he's garbage. I've literally been told that my mother has probably never loved me and that she would be better off if I ended it right there and then so they could ask for backup. Not to mention all the Russian flame I get in my inbox whenever I fucking kill one with a nano.  "JUST IGNORE THEM" Yes, I would. But my ignore list is already at full capacity and I refuse to pay money so I can have some peace of mind. And I'm a person that has more then 1500 hours in this game, so I'm used to the shit, hell I even flame back by now.  But I've been teamed with silver level 30's and gold level 255s. And the first thing the golds say when the silver makes a mistake is: "Cancer faggot go back to bronze server." If I were new to this game I would delete it and never look again.  And really, I've actually seen a lot of new players, which warmed my heart for a minute. But the slight decrease in population is probably because those players are never going to return anymore because of the toxicity in this game.

I think you meant to say unbanned. The "better than thou" mentality, and toxicity was only slightly remedied by the the removal of broadcasting bans. Really, the only way to get rid of the mentality that Gold threat players are better than Bronze players is to remove the visual associations with threat, and to fix matchmaking. Human nature is just bullshoot sometimes.

In most other games, FairFight is used in conjuction with another client side anti-cheat, much like APB now does. For the time before, we had PunkBuster, which your McDonalds of anti-cheat didn't work so good, and G1 decided to switch to FF, which in it self was a good decision, but to not have another client side ac was not good. I've been playing every day and have only experienced minor toxicity, mostly harmless jeers and jokes. Still, plenty of people are rude, and ---holes.

If your ignore list is at full capacity, I'd suggest looking at it, and removing anyone who you don't remember why you added them to the list, likely they're not playing or going to bother you again.
Telling silvers to go to bronze district is bullshoot too, as well as the golds dethreating is all hurting the community. There-in lies the issue with threat, which has already been addressed, and needs to be fixed.

However, the engine upgrade, which is due in short time is higher up on the priority

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
imo it’s pretty disengenuous to claim the fix as a positive without listing the fact that a fix was needed in the first place as a negative  

BE, arguably the best anticheat on the market, regularly has false bans 

that aside, it wasn’t fairfight itself that had banning issues, it was the way g1 had it configured and the way g1 documented bans (read: they didn’t) yes that’s why the unbans are in both the positive and negative lists

???

Understandable, and I can agree with that.

Yes

and Yes.

?!??!?

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

BE, arguably the best anticheat on the market, regularly has false bans 

that aside, it wasn’t fairfight itself that had banning issues, it was the way g1 had it configured and the way g1 documented bans (read: they didn’t)

Fact is people are still frustrated with the amount of cheaters, otherwise there wouldn't be a post or five about it every day. I've accused someone of hacking and I got reply "i no hax i stream, watch xd" When I open their stream and see them rack up their 30 winstreak like it's nothing while smoothly locking on to their targets and never missing a shot against someone literally running from left right and center in the most unpredictable way makes me want to jump of a bridge. Just shows how cocky the've become because the know they can get away with it.

I understand LO is trying their best but unbanning everyone just because the system was bad is not ok. It's like letting all prisoners on death row out of prison because the system is flawed, lol

forum accounts should have their threat tied to them and silvers should be restricted into posting in the new players forum or a new special subforum called "tard talk"

2 minutes ago, TwistedShadow said:

I understand LO is trying their best but unbanning everyone just because the system was bad is not ok. It's like letting all prisoners on death row out of prison because the system is flawed, lol

lol.. I am sure this one is going to get your point across.. 10/10

2 minutes ago, Aggression said:

forum accounts should have their threat tied to them and silvers should be restricted into posting in the new players forum or a new special subforum called "tard talk"

Considering how many borderline special needs school level threads there have been lately from such people I have to actually agree with this.

1 minute ago, Aggression said:

Another mental gymnast who thinks threat matters in this game. 
tUCWA9K.png

• Like 2

Just now, TwistedShadow said:

Fact is people are still frustrated with the amount of cheaters, otherwise there wouldn't be a post or five about it every day. I've accused someone of hacking and I got reply "i no hax i stream, watch xd" When I open their stream and see them rack up their 30 winstreak like it's nothing while smoothly locking on to their targets and never missing a shot against someone literally running from left right and center in the most unpredictable way makes me want to jump of a bridge. Just shows how cocky the've become because the know they can get away with it.

people will always be frustrated with perceived cheaters

criminals routinely go free because proper protocol was not followed
annoying analogies aside, it’s industry standard for a ban wave with false bans to be entirely repealed - there’s no faster way to kill a game than to have your legit playerbase fear a permanent unjustified ban

1 minute ago, TwistedShadow said:

Idk if you remember that thread either this morning, or yesterday, but there was a 2 minute video of someone explaining why he thinks his opponent was cheating.

The video was 2 minutes long, and only explained a 5 second portion where he was killed by the supposed cheater. However, the end all be all of the footage, for one, the OP of that thread, there isn't enough evidence, and the actions by the opponent were explained by fellow posters. And while some people might have still thought he was hacking/cheating much of what was addressed could be explained by the engine and gameplay of players in the game.

There is still a stigma, although reduced, by players who still think most of the people who play are hackers, while that's just not true.

If you're from the U.S., and have read the news and are an informed citizen, you should know that there are plenty of people who have been given the death penalty, and then subsequently, 5  years, or 10 years after their death, they were falsely accused, tried, and then imprisoned.
Flawed system right? Would you rather have someone killed by the state, cost hundreds of thousands times more by the state than life in prison, just to be killed for their actions, even if their actions are then found to have not been theirs?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States
8 minutes ago, Aggression said:

Threat means nothing on the basis of knowledge, and opinion of in/out of game politics.
What threat does thou think I am on the basis of my posts?

On top of that, age of accounts mean nothing, as someone could have played the game for years, and only just now join the forum.

During talks of racism in the United States, people have stated that we should judge people on the basis of their interactions, words they say, and the person as they are now.
When you judge people by their look, and their past, you're misrepresenting them.

Judging someone on their threat, is basing it off of their looks, when you judge them off of their past, you forget they can change, and that the human mind is a beautiful thing that changes constantly.

plenty of people are still playing the game and having fun, i dont get why threads like these are constantly made if you play the game yourself. Do you not want the game to succeed? Does happiness come from a video game's population? Negativity isn't going to fix anything. Grow up and do something else if you're that seriously concerned over almost a decade-old game that's dropped by a few percentage points after nearly doubling its population.

• Like 2

Gamersfirst left APB in a terrible state, since LO took over we've only seen improvements, it will take time for Little Orbit to clean up all of G1's mistakes, just have some patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
37 minutes ago, Aggression said:

Considering how many borderline special needs school level threads there have been lately from such people I have to actually agree with this.
You’d miss me and my tard talk.

14 minutes ago, Jahola said:

Gamersfirst left APB in a terrible state, since LO took over we've only seen improvements, it will take time for Little Orbit to clean up all of G1's mistakes, just have some patience.

This. People expect the game to make a full turnaround in a couple months. Ridiculous 
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Na, I'd take you out on field trips. it's okay. @AsgerLund

Do I have to bring my own helmet?

2 hours ago, Nukkel said:

Trying to play this game and I'm trying to  give an excuse for each time something fails. "Oh they are working on it." "Oh they just bought it"

Well the only thing which happened yet is fairfight being removed and hackers who were banned are coming back again thnx  for that btw :)!
When I heard LO took over I thought  my cancer in  this game would be cured, but it only got even bigger. Time to change my positive review of this  game back to negative I suppose :////!

You know there are a lot of false bans given out by your only and truely Tiggs. One of the reason everyone got unbanned because G1 was playing favorites eh.

5 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
13 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Na, I'd take you out on field trips. it's okay. @AsgerLund

Do I have to bring my own helmet?
That is a yes.

Helmet - yes.
Homemade fireworks, unregistered assault rifles, and intravenous drugs - maybe.

I’ll tell my fostermum to pack my bag accordingly!

I work at a restaurant currently. By these standards I should put on my tin foil hat and start warning my colleagues about the pending demise on each day we have a customer less than the previous. Because apparantly thats how statistics work, you ask graph X question Y, look for anything that remotely supports Y through X and disregard all irrelevant information. They dont teach you this in schools, only on the APB forums. I better sign my little cousin up for this course.

I got bored in few weeks after unban of my main.
Frankly I stopped playing not because of lack of content or cheaters but because population on Citadel is nothing like in the 2017 or before.
It's just constant cyrilic mixed with arabic, no one to joke with, no one to troll and no one to meet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Similarities said:
2 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

idk what this lag your talking about is... im always at 20-30ms. if your a BR in the US server (servers based in TX) there is NOTHING LO can do about your lag. 2 things can happen. 1: move to the US just to play APB, or 2: LO sets up a server in BR (witch i dont thing willl happend cuz BRs r cancer and just need to be IP blocked from the US servers.

pls. stop. POSTING. ANY TIME. 
no 🙂 i wont. theres no law saying i have to stop posting truth

4 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

I got bored in few weeks after unban of my main.
Frankly I stopped playing not because of lack of content or cheaters but because population on Citadel is nothing like in the 2017 or before.
It's just constant cyrilic mixed with arabic, no one to joke with, no one to troll and no one to meet.

I can somewhat relate to this, I also tend to think there's less english speaking players currently. Have you thought about joining a clan to improve on this?