JNtpRPw.jpg

Yeah our patience with cheaters and laggy servers is starting to run out, and it's showing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

thanks for the update chief 

• Like 2

They are working on it. Chill the fuck out.

• Like 6

Trying to play this game and I'm trying to  give an excuse for each time something fails. "Oh they are working on it." "Oh they just bought it"

Well the only thing which happened yet is fairfight being removed and hackers who were banned are coming back again thnx  for that btw :)!
When I heard LO took over I thought  my cancer in  this game would be cured, but it only got even bigger. Time to change my positive review of this  game back to negative I suppose :////!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trying to use a statistic as an argumentative base

Lacks the capability to properly interpret said statistic

:thonk:

2 minutes ago, Nukkel said:

Trying to play this game and I'm trying to  give an excuse for each time something fails. "Oh they are working on it." "Oh they just bought it"

Well the only thing which happened yet is fairfight being removed and hackers who were banned are coming back again thnx  for that btw :)!
When I heard LO took over I thought  my cancer in  this game would be cured, but it only got even bigger. Time to change my positive review of this  game back to negative I suppose :////!

Time to share what you mean with "my cancer in this game would be cured". What would you have done in those 2 months so far?

• Like 1

Game is going to die regardless if LO bought the game and did anything with it anyway. Why does this surprise people? APB was never a big game in the first place and has done pretty good at keeping up part of its population for this long. Time is just running out for it.

6 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Trying to use a statistic as an argumentative base

:thonk:

Time to share what you mean with "my cancer in this game would be cured". What would you have done in those 2 months so far?

Well for starters,  keep the fairfight hackers banned instead of allowing them to play again.
And give us information why it takes so long for an update.
And I bet the update is just gonna be some weapon changes for 5  guns which will change nothing and people will still just play n-tec and nvhr xdd, oh and also with teleporting lags this time! LOL! Edited by Nukkel
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nukkel said:
Well for starters,  keep the fairfight hackers banned instead of allowing them to play again.
And I bet the update is just gonna be some weapon changes for 5  guns which will change nothing and people will still just play n-tec and nvhr xdd, oh and also with teleporting lags this time! LOL!
must we do this again
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
15 minutes ago, Nukkel said:
And I bet the update is just gonna be some weapon changes for 5  guns which will change nothing and people will still just play n-tec and nvhr xdd, oh and also with teleporting lags this time! LOL!
must we do this again
It's a real issue, everyone is sucking LO d**k because they  promise change but it's still a cancer. "BUT MRRRNUKKEL!! THEY MADE ROADMAP XDD" Yeah but I can also  bring up  ideas and then fuck the server up and bring back cheaters :/! Garbage, absolute trash. Edited by Nukkel

The good news is that today we again set new records for beta players in the game, and the bad news is that during the beta phase there are some limits on network capacity, with increased capacity originally scheduled to be ramped up over time (which of course - given the response for the game, will now be sped up - a lot).

To give you some inside stats (we can call this the exclusive blog post "stat scoop") even though I will not expect to normally share many (if any) realtime stats. But given the week we have had I will certainly share some of that; at peak today, after only six (6!) days in Open Beta, we had just under 24,000 peak concurrent players connecting to the game globally (aka "Peak CCU") with a somewhat larger number of players logging in to the game in Europe than in the US, with more than four times that number of unique players logging in to the game during the last 24 hours, each player with an average playtime well over 3 hours per game session (average!). This load also meant the system automatically fired up over 200 district server instances around the globe to handle the load from the gamers.

To put that in some perspective with some of the great games out there (some F2P, some subscription); Eve Online announced back in 2007 that they had reached 35,000 peak CCU, which was 4 years after the game was released. World of Tanks announced in April this year that their PCCU reached 25,000 after a year of Beta testing. Nexon announced that Combat Arms beta had reached 12,000 PCCU in Europe in their open beta running for 10 months from December 2008 to September 2009.

So for us to get to 24,000 PCCU in six days (and WELL over 12,000 PCCU in Europe) is certainly a very good start, especially when you consider its still only Beta, and it has not yet been a week  (and we have now also capped our servers to boot)

the servers had to endure much more in the past but today not even 600 players can play at the same time soooo sad apb is a big trashcan 😅

Just now, Sykc said:

The good news is that today we again set new records for beta players in the game, and the bad news is that during the beta phase there are some limits on network capacity, with increased capacity originally scheduled to be ramped up over time (which of course - given the response for the game, will now be sped up - a lot).

To give you some inside stats (we can call this the exclusive blog post "stat scoop") even though I will not expect to normally share many (if any) realtime stats. But given the week we have had I will certainly share some of that; at peak today, after only six (6!) days in Open Beta, we had just under 24,000 peak concurrent players connecting to the game globally (aka "Peak CCU") with a somewhat larger number of players logging in to the game in Europe than in the US, with more than four times that number of unique players logging in to the game during the last 24 hours, each player with an average playtime well over 3 hours per game session (average!). This load also meant the system automatically fired up over 200 district server instances around the globe to handle the load from the gamers.

To put that in some perspective with some of the great games out there (some F2P, some subscription); Eve Online announced back in 2007 that they had reached 35,000 peak CCU, which was 4 years after the game was released. World of Tanks announced in April this year that their PCCU reached 25,000 after a year of Beta testing. Nexon announced that Combat Arms beta had reached 12,000 PCCU in Europe in their open beta running for 10 months from December 2008 to September 2009.

So for us to get to 24,000 PCCU in six days (and WELL over 12,000 PCCU in Europe) is certainly a very good start, especially when you consider its still only Beta, and it has not yet been a week  (and we have now also capped our servers to boot)

the servers had to endure much more in the past but today not even 600 players can play at the same time soooo sad apb is a big trashcan 😅

What is a DDoS Attack?
A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make an online service unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple sources. They target a wide variety of important resources, from banks to news websites, and present a major challenge to making sure people can publish and access important information.

they still believe in ddos ? ahahhaha

12 minutes ago, Nukkel said:
So basically your rant is about sth. they actually have done which you would know if you followed the actions of the past weeks semi-active?

So the only thing you can bring to the table is a subjective opinion about the FF actions (which Im not a fan of myself but done is done)
I expected a little more after your statement of having it seemingly all figured out on how to have had fixed the game in those 2 months!

2 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:
So basically your rant is about sth. they actually have done which you would know if you followed the actions of the past weeks semi-active?

So the only thing you can bring to the table is a subjective opinion about the FF actions (which Im not a fan of myself but done is done)
I expected a little more after your statement of having it seemingly all figured out on how to have had fixed the game in those 2 months!

Well as u can see people are starting to leave again because it looks like its just gonna stay one big pile of garbage :3!

People leave because the hype died.. That's it.

3 minutes ago, Sykc said:

they still believe in ddos ? ahahhaha

What even is a Chinese bot net for rent on the internet. I have no idea what my mum's credit card details are.

Just now, Nukkel said:
It's a real issue, everyone is sucking LO d**k because they  promise change but it's still a cancer. "BUT MRRRNUKKEL!! THEY MADE ROADMAP XDD" Yeah but I can also  bring up  ideas and then fuck the server up and bring back cheaters :/! Garbage, absolute trash.
apparently we do

in no particular order, LO pros:
-communicated openly, honestly, and frequently
-added battleye
-fixed fairfights unreliable configuration
-unbanned people who were falsely banned
-lowered g1c prices
-gave out free premium
-fixed the net code issues for some people

LO negatives:
-caused netcode issues in the first place
-unbanned some people who cheated

its been 3 months, i’m not sure why you expect some magical transformation into perfection
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tobii said:

People leave because the hype died.. That's it.

Everyone only longs for a playable game, and Lo is as the name suggests too little 

3 minutes ago, Nukkel said:

Well as u can see people are starting to leave again because it looks like its just gonna stay one big pile of garbage :3!
fits again so:

"Trying to use a statistic as an argumentative base

:thonk:"

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
oPb0TWU.gif
This

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
apparently we do

in no particular order, LO pros:
-communicated openly, honestly, and frequently
-added battleye
-fixed fairfights unreliable configuration
-unbanned people who were falsely banned
-lowered g1c prices
-gave out free premium
-fixed the net code issues for some people

LO negatives:
-caused netcode issues in the first place
-unbanned some people who cheated

its been 3 months, i’m not sure why you expect some magical transformation into perfection
XD removed fairfight added all  hackers back to  the game who are still players.
HAHAHAH BUT WE  GOT BATTLEEYE WHICH IS GOOD I SUPPOSE, Plz stfu man.
Wow lowered   g1c prices like i didn't  spend enough cash on this   trash yet.
WOW free premium for a  quick cash-grab so that people buy more again! (btw already had premium so  bohoo 6  extra  days.)

Atleast we get honest  replies xd. "Sorry guys we are absolute trash with trash servers but here you go hackers unbanned!"

>still up by 100% since G1
>somehow this is a failure

big thonk top kek lmoa m80

1 minute ago, Nukkel said:
XD removed fairfight added all  hackers back to  the game who are still players.
WOW free premium for a  quick cash-grab so that people buy more again! (btw already had premium so  bohoo 6  extra  days.)

Atleast we get honest  replies xd. "Sorry guys we are absolute trash with trash servers but here you go hackers unbanned!"
20a92d.jpg
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nukkel said:

fairfight wasn’t removed?

if you can’t even keep your own information straight why do you even bother vomiting words onto the forums

xd
  • Thanks 3