WitchQueen

Chipp's Wednesday Night Car Club

you should make it micro and vaquero, otherwise it excludes the enforcers not havign spent moniez on the game for the little crim cardbox.

So this is why people were racing 🙂

Some footage and the purple Vegas (Sonya) cheated, took a wrong turn.

2 hours ago, ElectroStingz said:

Not only I've never used turbo boost on any race, but I was always looking back in case someone got flipped to help him and thus enabling them to go back to race and have fun.

Many others did that, including MissRhiza that helped me, thus costing time and good placement on the race (a thing that made that person end up in my friends list even if we never played before).

Not sure what I did to you to express that hate comment. People are so hasty to accuse nowadays that I find it heartbreaking.

There is no trust and not the benefit of the doubt, even if it was an event that was just for fun (no prize) and I was live-streaming it.

I don't think that I will participate again in such event unless I am sure people in it are non-toxic.

Pity. Anyway, this is my point of view (from the said live-stream):

Edited by Saxtus

I think it was a tongue in cheek comment which you have blown out of proportion on an epic scale. 

1 hour ago, Saxtus said:

Not sure what I did to you to express that hate commend. People are so hasty to accuse nowadays that I find it heartbreaking.

There is no trust and not the benefit of the doubt, even if it was an event that was just for fun (no prize) and I was live-streaming it.

2 hours ago, ElectroStingz said:

So this is why people were racing 🙂

Hey glad you had a good time and thanks the videos. 

<EDIT - took out the bit where I 'stick my oar in'.>

I hope you'll be back next week.

Edited by WitchQueen
Damn samsung auto correct
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Not only I've never used turbo boost on any race, but I was always looking back in case someone got flipped to help him and thus enabling them to go back to race and have fun.

Many others did that, including MissRhiza that helped me, thus costing time and good placement on the race (a thing that made that person end up in my friends list even if we never played before).

Not sure what I did to you to express that hate comment. People are so hasty to accuse nowadays that I find it heartbreaking.

I don't think that I will participate again in such event unless I am sure people in it are non-toxic.

Pity. Anyway, this is my point of view (from the said live-stream):

I am sorry if I have caused some confusion, I was merely joking at a point in the race that you are suppose to turn right but you went left instead. (I see you realised)

This bit

Please see the bright side, I never insult anyone, ever, despite looking all red with tiny wings and horns. I'm a friendly devil 😢

Edited by ElectroStingz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Then I apologize for misreading your post, but I don't react well when people I met for the first time, call me names in a non-competitive environment.

I will do my best to optimize my behaviour in the future.

Edited by Saxtus
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Then I apologize for misreading your post, but I don't react well when people I met for the first time, call me names in a non-competitive environment.

I will do my best to optimize my behaviour in the future.

I take full responsibility for the comment, Sorry.

And your video proves how sided things can look from only one point of view.

Edited by ElectroStingz
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

I love this video! Pretty sure it should be called 'The Witchqueen Cheating race'! Funny from a different point of view, me turning right then everyone behind going straight on. And the bit where I go around the railway.

Happy to know my mic works too lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

I love this video! Pretty sure it should be called 'The Witchqueen Cheating race'! Funny from a different point of view, me turning right then everyone behind going straight on. And the bit where I go around the railway.

Happy to know my mic works too lol.

everyone? I think too many racing people get brain issues,

before the last race of heysie where I participated I said: I hope you count the laps correctly not like that other Lady back then.

And guess what? he also counted wrong and we went too many laps.

Edited by LilyV3

32 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

everyone? I think too many racing people get brain issues,

before the last race of heysie where I participated I said: I hope you count the laps correctly not like that other Lady back then.

And guess what? he also counted wrong and we went too many laps.

Yep everyone. Watch it again.

And it's not just me n Heysie that can't count....

Lilyv3 (December 2012):

Awesome video, strange as peacemaker said about the damaged front I decided we sould make this 1 1/2 laps more, how didn't i recognized we drove one too much. The silly bee needs some elementary mathematics training I think, but i was just too much busy with focusing on racing

If I remember right, it was me that discovered my own mistake and you got an extra Reaper from it. I guess that makes me the best at counting from everyone involved in The Reaper Race 😜

Btw the above is an example of why I have no friends...

I think I took a wrong turn a couple of times and ended up skipping parts of the circuit, but I took myself out of the races I realised I had.

Also, I didn't realise people were voice chatting too. Is there a discord or something?

Edited by Rhiza

3 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

Yep everyone. Watch it again.

And it's not just me n Heysie that can't count....

Lilyv3 (December 2012):

Awesome video, strange as peacemaker said about the damaged front I decided we sould make this 1 1/2 laps more, how didn't i recognized we drove one too much. The silly bee needs some elementary mathematics training I think, but i was just too much busy with focusing on racing

If I remember right, it was me that discovered my own mistake and you got an extra Reaper from it. I guess that makes me the best at counting from everyone involved in The Reaper Race 😜

Btw the above is an example of why I have no friends...

yep racing must lead to counting issues, going round and round all time must be unhealthy. We need to make a race for funding a medical survey and treatment for this.

• Like 2

I just saw myself crashing and sabotaging WitchQueen's perfect laps 😄

48 minutes ago, Strado said:

I just saw myself crashing and sabotaging WitchQueen's perfect laps 😄

Lol you mean 'perfect' 😘

This is simply amazing! I used to take part in a few of these event's way back, i have found some old screenshot's.

I think i will attend when this starts up again.

These are of event's run by Chipp

2013-04-10_00006_zpsf096268c.jpg

2013-04-10_00002_zps9c470274.jpg

2013-04-10_00009_zpse7fa94b8.jpg

• Like 1

I think people missed it or didn't bother seeing, but here's the car meet video for 31.05.

• Like 4

Will you be doing a Jericho version of this or would you be opposed to me doing one?

5 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

Will you be doing a Jericho version of this or would you be opposed to me doing one?

I was thinking it would be cool if people turned up at the start in a specific car for that week and we have a little car show for that car before we all change back to whatever cars we want.

And Jericho because you're a mustang guy right?

3 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

I was thinking it would be cool if people turned up at the start in a specific car for that week and we have a little car show for that car before we all change back to whatever cars we want.

And Jericho because you're a mustang guy right?

I meant on Jericho server. I should have said NA, my bad.

9 hours ago, Dinian 556 said:

I'm sure he still doesn't mean the car.

Different dude

6 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

I meant on Jericho server. I should have said NA, my bad.

Aah I should learn really but because you're called IrocKiller I immediately assume you like Mustangs (and not Camaros) and wanted to see lots of Jerichos lol.

But yeah go for it Jericho needs one, they're great!

• Like 1