WitchQueen

Chipp's Wednesday Night Car Club

Meeting at the boat tonight. If you don't see us, check upstairs 🙂
9pm uk time. Gold Waterfront.

Here is a link to a calendar that has the time of Car Club and Pay2Grief and it adjusts to your timezone.
https://teamup.com/kss2qvh49z1zvmfjaj

We will populate it with other events as they get planned. You can sign up so people know you're coming. Thanks to Saxtus for the calendar!

See you later 🙂

• Like 1

Meeting at the financial meeting point under the bridge tonight. Pictures and the calendar are up there ^^^^^^.

15 mins!

No idea if anyone actually reads this. If you do, give me a sign lol...

This week is a Financial week. From the discord:

@everyone So, tomorrow the Chipp's Car Club will be in Financial (most likely the gold Financial 1 district) at the top floor of the multi-storey parking where TipToe is. Official start at  20:00h UTC (usual time), but nothing prevents us from meeting earlier and do something while we wait. (Thanks Dinian!!)

Don't forget there are links in this thread that allow you to check the time in your time zone as well as join the events discord.

After last weeks crazy turn out, LOADS of work has been going on behind the scenes to make it easier to organise. There are now maps with all the meet up locations on as well as track maps if you want to learn tracks in advance (Thanks Andoy!!).

Remember, the Discord voice chat is the place to be but if you're not in voice chat and you feel you don't know what's going on, whisper one of the organisers and remind them to use district chat.

I'm on holiday so can't be there but hope you all have fun.

Witch

• Like 1

Car club from the 8th Featuring an appearance from Kemp, a massive race and me literally flying!

• Like 1

Poor @Kempington. He only wanted to come along and those idiots chased him away.
I am glad he reported some people afterwards, but as Little Orbit didn't do anything in my case, I don't believe they will be penalized either.
Stupid people everywhere taking advantage of every situation they can to profit grief.

Edited by Saxtus
  • Like 1

god, all thes events and I were nowhere, I feel like such a lazy piece of  ... person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

god, all thes events and I were nowhere, I feel like such a lazy piece of  ... person.

You were my original Eventer Buddy. Get on the discord (use the browser version!) And stop missing out.  

On 8/20/2018 at 1:33 PM, WitchQueen said:
On 8/20/2018 at 11:06 AM, LilyV3 said:

You were my original Eventer Buddy. Get on the discord (use the browser version!) And stop missing out.  
I don#t like discord, tbh, and my mic is broken to an annoying degree (for others) where the lazyness kicks in again, because I haven't found time and motivation to buy a new headset xD So many tiny things I can't get done atm when it comes to things on the PC.. Edited by LilyV3

L7cATPR.png

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Meet is in financial today, at the warehouse near the bus station on north-west of the map.
uwoPvQe.pngLH1qweV.png

This evening (night?) we're going to meet at the high school's car park.
6z2RQ0N.png
you can get in through the side near where the chop shop is

• Like 1

I think I had too much laugh when WitchQueen's taxi imploded!

11 hours ago, Saxtus said:

I think I had too much laugh when WitchQueen's taxi imploded!

You did laugh maybe a little too much. I really want to see your maniacal laugh on a webcam.

One more reason not to put my face for public consumption. Thank you!:classic_rolleyes:

I am not the only one who had fun after all!

Edited by Saxtus
Added Psygo clip