WitchQueen

Chipp's Wednesday Night Car Club

The club is meeting again tonight at 9pm uk (10pm cest). Many awesome races last week and many more tonight.

Can I suggest we meet at Birth's bar in Waterfront tonight? There is ample parking outside to show off our cars and there is a bar to show off your best emotes lol.

If you want to win the races, then watch some of the videos above so that you can see the routes.

Here is Birth's bar, 'Rimbaud Cocktails'.

See you there!

opdstiB.jpg

cAiOcT3.jpg

Z8XCIMX.jpg

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 1

Here's where you guys need to go!

I'll help ya out WitchQueen.

I'll be there but I won't be racing because i'm rubbish and don't know the course 😛

See you all there later!

20180606180503_1_zpskan8bwsu.jpg

20180606180852_1_zpsr8kgdvpz.jpg

'Gimme your money Birth!'

20180606180802_1_zps1aazvxek.jpg

Edit: As i was making this post you updated your post with screenshots...damn.

Edited by Miffed117
  • Thanks 2

That was awesome everyone, I Had lot's of fun!

Well that was a pretty good turnout and it was good to see some old faces appear as well. We had some nice races that i said i wouldn't participate in but i did(and won one or two). Some epic looking vehicles making me jelly. We played some Mikro and Vaq Tag towards the end and i stayed after with a few others and did some drifting in Vegas 4wD's.

Big thanks to WitchQueen! Big thanks to everyone who turned up!

Really hope that this grows bigger!

Note: this wasn't all of the attendees, Witch will have the full Picture.

20180606211334_1_zps0jrzps1u.jpg

I think I know why M0xxy was ahead, he had a much lighter car than everyone else 🤣

20180606222548_1_zpssy9wijwm.jpg

Edited by Miffed117
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great pics Miffed. The only pic i got with Dinian also in was when She was crawling and one where I'm hiding behimd someone. Really enjoyed last night. Thanks to everyone who came. Same time next week!

• Thanks 1

This is the footage from my point of view (only the Waterfront section)

• Like 2

Chipp's Car club tonight! If anyone wants to join a voice chat then feel free to join this event Discord: https://discord.gg/seAK9D

If you don't have discord it's so handy for finding things out and coordination. Means less of a need for whispering too.

9.00pm at Birth's again. Maps above.

Hope people will be coming tomorrow night. Let's see if we can get more than 10!

I'd like to have a go at this track tomorrow. It's called Baylan Bash and is part of my Death Race series of tracks. We don't have to do it like in the video though with blockers. Btw a guy in the vid was a massive griefer but watching it back now it looks like I was being really harsh to him lol...

Thanks to all who came on Wednesday, it was the biggest turn out yet and loads of fun. Here's a few of the races (view from the back lol) and some Car Football since the World Cup is on:

Edited by WitchQueen

A compilation of the races and carball from the last event:

• Like 1

Car club in about an hour! Meet at the usual place.

But we'll be heading over to financial pretty soon after we're all there.

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 1

The car club had a great turnout again this week. Some great races and another good game of Din' Car Footy.

a7FYPR7.jpg

EwCPfGq.jpg

There are 14 people in the picture above. There were 15 cars on the steps of town hall from the pic back in the day. Fair to say the Club is pretty much getting back to size it was back in the day. And the player base isn't even back to full strength yet. Thanks to all who came. I can't be there next week but I'm sure you can beat 15 without me!

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 1

This is looking really impressive now guys!

Unfortunately I haven't been able to play much because i'm in the process of moving house, most of my things are in storage and my gaming setup is not ideal right now. I really want to get back and be in these events, looks like you have had great success and have had a lot of fun. 

See you soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Miffed117 said:

This is looking really impressive now guys!

Unfortunately I haven't been able to play much because i'm in the process of moving house, most of my things are in storage and my gaming setup is not ideal right now. I really want to get back and be in these events, looks like you have had great success and have had a lot of fun. 

See you soon.

See you back soon. I'm away next week but maybe the one after.

Edited by WitchQueen

On the subject of Carball (making this the official name as there are no feet involved), if anyone is interested in forming a team of 3 and have a go at making this event proper, please let me know.

There already is one team formed. Now we just need one (or two) to challenge them. 

Some footage of a few races from last Wednesday. Birmingham (the Tron car) said I kept taking him out, what do you think? 😇

Birmingham was very unlucky, flipping his car on almost every race. I had to stop and flip him back. Felt like a young unbalanced little turtle that was going belly up on the grass and big mama turtle had to help!

• Like 1

To help us organize the club activities better:

Ixja9dT.jpg

Right-click on the menu and "open link in a new tab" for a bigger image.

Edited by Dinian556

Check out @WitchQCustoms’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/WitchQCustoms/status/1016279824787263488?s=09

It's Car Club wednesday. If England and Croatia don't go to penalties I'll be there normal time (9uk time). Otherwise I'll be along later.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:07 AM, WitchQueen said:

The car club had a great turnout again this week. Some great races and another good game of Din' Car Footy.

a7FYPR7.jpg

Chipp's Car Club at 9pm uk tine tonight (10pm cest). Meeting in financial at the location above. Fun things planned. I'll post a map if the location later when I get chance unless someone else can do it first. See you there!