Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Just notice

This guy has been running asylum for 2 weeks
-removed-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He is just really good. That is some incredibly skilled advanced movement.

hm..we need more videos

25 minutes ago, D9M said:

Ban him please.

Why do people want others banned so badly?
I understand if it were a game you need to buy, but if you get a cheater banned, they'll just make a new account and continue for a month or two until the slow anti cheat picks them up again.

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

I understand if it were a game you need to buy, but if you get a cheater banned, they'll just make a new account and continue for a month or two until the slow anti cheat picks them up again.
Because he's blatantly cheating and it stops him from doing so for a short period of time? So he doesn't get R195-R255 and get high ranked mods? So he doesn't feel like he has ban immunity? So the people that play against him know something is being done? So new players don't have to deal with people running around blatantly cheating against them like in the G1 days? So it doesn't look like Little Orbit doesn't care if people are cheating? Like...hello?

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What even is support?

To wait for ticket response for 30 days?

1 minute ago, Similarities said:
5 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Because he's blatantly cheating and it stops him from doing so for a short period of time? So he doesn't get R195-R255 and get high ranked mods? So he doesn't feel like he has ban immunity? So the people that play against him know something is being done? So new players don't have to deal with people running around blatantly cheating against them like in the G1 days? So it doesn't look like Little Orbit doesn't care if people are cheating? Like...hello?

Oh man I forgot how much fun you'll have in those 5 minutes he needs to create a new account.
He never had R195+ mods because he's R71.
He has ban immunity, more or less.
Theres not much being done regarding cheaters at the moment anyway. Why hide the truth?
Cheaters or not, new players get their head kicked in anyway.
Little Orbit cares but we're not really seeing much of a progress yet.

Hi

i notice

but whatever. cheating in apb will not stop regardless of the countermeasures lol

Just now, Lign said:
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What even is support?

To wait for ticket response for 30 days?
On a cheat report you dont get a response. At least not one telling you about the fate of this dude's account. 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What even is support?

Considering I've sent a ticket since LO took over (~2 months ago) regarding a cheater, with video proof from its own POV (twitch clip) and only got an answer 2 days ago. Yeah...

Just now, swft said:

Considering I've sent a ticket since LO took over (~2 months ago) regarding a cheater, with video proof from its own POV (twitch clip) and only got an answer 2 days ago. Yeah...
Oof, if that is true that is fucking unacceptable. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
6 minutes ago, swft said:

Oof, if that is true that is fucking unacceptable. 

And it's not like they had to do any detective work to figure out if he's cheating, he was literally using a no-recoil script. I can send you the link in private if you wanna see. Edited by swft

1 minute ago, swft said:

And it's not like they had to do any detective work to figure out if he's cheating, he was literally using a no-recoil script. I can send you the link in private if you wanna see.
Show me pls

i also have a clip from someone who is cheating sometimes  Edited by lawfui

2 minutes ago, swft said:

And it's not like they had to do any detective work to figure out if he's cheating, he was literally using a no-recoil script. I can send you the link in private if you wanna see.
If you get a chance thatd be cool.

45 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

This was a joke right?

6 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
52 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

This was a joke right?
What do you think?