Sign in to follow this  
PHM

What does 3-Point sling actually do?

So I've been using this mod on my volc and it feels like i can reload the magazine, resupply ammo and switch between primary/secondary way faster, also time between shots seems to be reduced.
The official DB entry says it reduces equip time but what is "equip time" in this case - what part of the reloading process actually gets faster with it? 
And why it feels like im using multiple mods at one time?

Placebo.
Equip time only refers to the time it takes to switch between the weapons you're holding.
3 point sling only reduces the time it takes to switch from your secondary to primary.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

It fills up that third slot that you don't know what else to put in so you just jam 3ps3 in there for the free benefit without a negative.

• Like 1

i only use 3ps when im not above rank 195... it keeps my 3rd slot warm till i can get mobility sling again

Makes switching to the weapon that has Three-Point-Sling in it faster.

Like, you've got it on your lolcano, and you're running around with your FBW.
You switch from the FBW to the volcano, you need to go through an animation that "unpacks" the weapon you switched to. The mod makes that animation faster.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It fills up that third slot that you don't know what else to put in so you just jam 3ps3 in there for the free benefit without a negative.

ever heard of tagger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, VanilleKeks said:
3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

ever heard of tagger
Eh. I like being able to do shit quicker rather than have a tag on people.

It's to be able to pull out your sloppy banana and be able to cum on someone a fraction of a second faster.

warning: do not use unless hvr level 7 quickswitcher 

Sign in to follow this