sometaters

Previous hackusation thread.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
4 minutes ago, Rim said:
Not to sound inappropriate or anything but it's not a waste of supports time if you actually want to report someone with proof.
It is if you dont actually have any proof.

Yeah i can agree, if it's the case where no proof is provided it's kinda useless.

But with proof i'd say the opposite.

Just now, Rim said:

Yeah i can agree, if it's the case where no proof is provided it's kinda useless.

But with proof i'd say the opposite.
You would, of course, be 100% correct.

1 hour ago, sometaters said:
If that's the case, then it's about 40 frames (0.4 seconds) from the moment I kick the door to when I'm being damaged the first time (when he's not looking at me). Considering this lag, there should also be some sort of delay for when he sees or hears me but I won't count it, just to please you.

A quick google search tells me that the average human reaction time to audio is 0.17 seconds, so 17 frames.

This person is also currently dealing with another player at the time I kick the door.

This person takes 0.23 seconds (0.4 - 0.17) to stop aiming at my teammate to look up about 45 degrees and about 90 degrees to the side (in one fluid motion) and fire multiple rounds into me.

If he happened to be expecting me to come up at any moment, fine. I can almost accept that by itself. But the sequence of events is just way too suspicious for me to not fully believe that this was a hacker. I don't call hacks often (because if I did I'd be complaining about them more than actually playing the game) but when I do, I'm always certain of it. This genuinely made me laugh.

Anyway, I've gone ahead and submitted my report. Thanks for your feedback and really hammering home that the community is toxic and full of members of the Hackers Defense Force.
I get over 60 fps from a Geforce graphics card and others have better than I do...... and yet 60 frames means nothing there's people getting 100 fps
Massively huge game play difference between me and them because of it

Also don't forget in APB its a 3rd person camera they can be looking your way without aiming your way so it looks like a snap when they do even though it's not
With that and a sensitive mouse anyone can react fast enough
Clan leader is insane with a sniper if I didn't know him all these years and how he hates botters I would  swear he did
But I know better since he buys better computer parts than I do and hates botters more than I do

2 hours ago, Cheeseburger! said:

You don't know where to send a support ticket?

i like how all you people say to send it to support, but when you do , support then tells you to do /report ingame
so like i been saying, lo likes cheaters, they unbanned all cheaters, just like matt said, if they loose a cheater they loose a customer so they removed /report
and if u do report via support, they tell you to do /report ingame, which you cant as it was removed.....
so again, how do you report? as support tells you to do it ingame

13 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:
i like how all you people say to send it to support, but when you do , support then tells you to do /report ingame
so like i been saying, lo likes cheaters, they unbanned all cheaters, just like matt said, if they loose a cheater they loose a customer so they removed /report
and if u do report via support, they tell you to do /report ingame, which you cant as it was removed.....
Wow so you alrdy got a reply from support ? i tought that they were busy af atm
And i`m still looking at my open ticket for 4 days now.

2 minutes ago, IcePix said:
Wow so you alrdy got a reply from support ? i tought that they were busy af atm
And i`m still looking at my open ticket for 4 days now.
i wouldnt call it a responce or more of a auto responce, telling me to use /report ingame to report cheaters

14 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:
When did support tell you to report in game? How long ago?

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:
22 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:
When did support tell you to report in game? How long ago?
a while ago , since it gives you the auto responce, i found no reason to message supprot about cheaters anymore as they just tell you to do /report ingame anyway

Just now, ShaiShai said:
a while ago , since it gives you the auto responce, i found no reason to message supprot about cheaters anymore as they just tell you to do /report ingame anyway

That would be most  likely when they were still setting up support then.... which means your info is outdated *shrugs*

The purpose of this thread has been fulfilled as the user is now familiar with the procedure of reporting suspicious in-game behaviour. I will go ahead and lock this thread.

Also, for further notice please, make sure your report tickets are clear, specific, with proof. Tickets refering to something abstract or too general in terms of when, who, where, etc. will most likely be scrapped.

Besides, keep in mind that by accusing someone of such offences, you are subjecting them to throughout checking. You tell me if you want to be falsely accused and go through that. Not everything is a hack/cheat.

Take care!

• Like 1