Seedy

Sick of getting rolled by groups of GOLDs in bronze /d

This has to be a troll post. There's no way you can hover between bronze and silver after multiple years of playing. If that's true, then there really is nothing wrong with the threat system.

On 7/30/2018 at 2:49 PM, SLICKIEM said:

This has to be a troll post. There's no way you can hover between bronze and silver after multiple years of playing. If that's true, then there really is nothing wrong with the threat system.

Possible with a potato computer....
Other than that I have no idea

On 7/30/2018 at 3:12 PM, Glubbable said:
Honestly, stop kidding yourself when someone, who's clearly new to the game is being stomped by a dethreater.

THat is totally *not* what I said.

newbie stomper is a special kind of player who needs special timeouts (IMHO a ban after the behaviour has been proven consistent over weeks)

On 7/29/2018 at 10:05 AM, Seedy said:

I keep floating between bronze and silver (mostly bronze).. when ever i get to silver I pretty much immediately get made to play against 255 rank GOLDS! WTF IS THIS SHIT! Then they tell me im a shit noob when THEY are constantly playing in bronze districts. These pricks really need to be completely banned from bronze district. I had a 1v1 there v a 255 rank GOLD when I was JUST MADE silver. As soon as he killed me im was right back to bronze. Why was I even considered to play against this person? This was in a BRONZE district. Really disappointing. I think im going to hold off spending more money on APB for now. The game might be hacker free pretty much but the amount of people who are deliberately ruining the game by playing in districts then simply should not ever be allow in is epidemic.

boi you need to calm your salty patootie down. People like you are the real epidemic. LO already announced what their gonna do and just haven't gotten to it but your whining. How about you shut the fuck up and sit quietly until they get it fixed.

14 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Ex and current potato PC user here, not an excuse for being garbage. Old PC used to get between 20-40 FPS on all lowest, new PC gets between 40-60 and I've been permastuck gold since 4 years ago.

1 hour ago, Similarities said:
15 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Ex and current potato PC user here, not an excuse for being garbage. Old PC used to get between 20-40 FPS on all lowest, new PC gets between 40-60 and I've been permastuck gold since 4 years ago.
Ex-Intel HD Graphics player, used to always be silver, after threat system was based on score instead of mission wins, threat changed to gold, and was mostly stuck gold until the past months from not playing a year +