Seedy

Sick of getting rolled by groups of GOLDs in bronze /d

I've stopped playing missions when G1 removed firm separation of threats in 2013 (back then you got auto-kicked from bronze after getting silver).

Maybe you should stop too.

Edited by Letter

2 hours ago, Kamo said:
2 hours ago, Synyn said:

I would suggest working on code optimization for client and network to allow for 100 players in an instance and up to 10 players in a team.

10 players in a team, sounds like fight club in mission district
Moving heavy items with 10 players spawning over and over again gets my blood pumping but not in a good way.

Funny fact about some deliberate dethreaters I know, they went from proper noob stomping dethreaters to barely scraping by silvers. Guess you get sloppy when it never gets challenging.
Either way, banning deliberate frequent dethreating if possibly proven, sure Im in for that.
Shouldn't get too pissy about having to play them though, they keep you on the edge, and you might learn a thing or two from em.
I've always liked being the underdog in games, and I've always liked losing, I just think to myself: "Just one more week of losing to you and ill get you, oh Ill get you alright.".

• Thanks 1

If you cant make a gold threat...well its sad (my problem is to get rid of gold to play with my newbie friends in bronze dis.). Soon (maybe) there will be new matchmaking and we wont have any problems. 

52 minutes ago, Ryanc229 said:

You should automatically be kicked to the district selection menu if you go gold in a bronze district, and bronze districts should have a max rank of 195.

yeah sure lets segregate the game even further which is how this started happening to begin with

*facepalm*

1 hour ago, Sergsininia said:
I don't know a man that would spend enough money to buy 2 Nissan Altimas (family cars albeit if you're a man) on a digital game.
Most of the men I know, they all save their money, sure they'll spend maybe 100 or so maybe more on a digital thing, but thousands? Yeah right.
If you're a man, you're just not smart with your money, at all.
You bunch fags, I never said I spent 50k. Personally, I think I spent about 1700 last I checked. We had 50+ active paying players at one point,  all spent many hundreds, many spent more than me personally, but I know it had to be over 50k for just 2014-2016 alone... but punk patootie kids will talk shit, and not deliver as per usual. Cause well, punk patootie bitches be just that.

2 hours ago, Synyn said:

All the whining about de-threaters won't fix the real issue, 'the system'...

Some of us have been playing since beta, and have chosen a different play style. You might call me a DT cause I don't want to play with all the twitch kiddies and script abusers....

I like to play for the fun factor, doing hilarious stunt kills and winning/losing is the last consideration of my style. Since adopting that, I started to really enjoy the game, where before it was always just a stupid bitching grind fest of win/lost ratios and punks mouthing off about it.

Now, I have fun, so in essence, screw the rest of you and what you think if you call me a de-threater....

The group I've played with over the years, I know have put in 50k+ in usd to keep this game going. All you free-2-play whiners need to stfu. </end rant>

Just now, Synyn said:
1 hour ago, Sergsininia said:
I don't know a man that would spend enough money to buy 2 Nissan Altimas (family cars albeit if you're a man) on a digital game.
Most of the men I know, they all save their money, sure they'll spend maybe 100 or so maybe more on a digital thing, but thousands? Yeah right.
You bunch fags, I never said I spent 50k. Personally, I think I spent about 1700 last I checked. We had 50+ active paying players at one point,  all spent many hundreds, many spent more than me personally, but I know it had to be over 50k for just 2014-2016 alone... but punk patootie kids will talk shit, and not deliver as per usual. Cause well, punk patootie bitches be just that.

N
...E
.......X
...........T

3 minutes ago, Synyn said:
2 hours ago, Sergsininia said:
-
50k Isn't going to cut their expenses though, not even close.

16 minutes ago, Synyn said:
2 hours ago, Sergsininia said:
Yeah, if I talk shit and get called out on it, I get a bit pissy too.

I'm amazed how dense people can act still after so many years when it comes to the case of dethreating. Multiple posts in a row Cookie mentions obviously that it's about blatant dethreaters and NOT about those fluctuating in threat naturally.
And yes blatant dethreating can be detected. If it has an outcome, it can be detected. Just needs to be figured out how to detect it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seedy said:

I keep floating between bronze and silver (mostly bronze).. when ever i get to silver I pretty much immediately get made to play against 255 rank GOLDS! WTF IS THIS SHIT! Then they tell me im a shit noob when THEY are constantly playing in bronze districts. These pricks really need to be completely banned from bronze district. I had a 1v1 there v a 255 rank GOLD when I was JUST MADE silver. As soon as he killed me im was right back to bronze. Why was I even considered to play against this person? This was in a BRONZE district. Really disappointing. I think im going to hold off spending more money on APB for now. The game might be hacker free pretty much but the amount of people who are deliberately ruining the game by playing in districts then simply should not ever be allow in is epidemic.

again, go in a circle . 

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Nophromoo said:

Moving heavy items with 10 players spawning over and over again gets my blood pumping but not in a good way.

Thinking about it makes me have a stroke

4 minutes ago, Yood said:
4 hours ago, Seedy said:

I keep floating between bronze and silver (mostly bronze).. when ever i get to silver I pretty much immediately get made to play against 255 rank GOLDS! WTF IS THIS SHIT! Then they tell me im a shit noob when THEY are constantly playing in bronze districts. These pricks really need to be completely banned from bronze district. I had a 1v1 there v a 255 rank GOLD when I was JUST MADE silver. As soon as he killed me im was right back to bronze. Why was I even considered to play against this person? This was in a BRONZE district. Really disappointing. I think im going to hold off spending more money on APB for now. The game might be hacker free pretty much but the amount of people who are deliberately ruining the game by playing in districts then simply should not ever be allow in is epidemic.

again, go in a circle . 
Carnival walk for cake?
Or musical chairs for vodka?

I hope vodka.... It will go with the smoked salmon

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
Carnival walk for cake?
Or musical chairs for vodka?

I hope vodka.... It will go with the smoked salmon
bla bla bla .
try the KVAS . Edited by Yood

Just now, Yood said:
bla bla bla .
try the KVAS .
GOOD IDEA !!!!

Forgot about that lol (uncle got some for us before)

4 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:
They could track suicide and team kills. No legit player is going to get 10+ every time they sign in.

You don't need to kill youself or team kill to dethreat.

7 hours ago, Gamma64c said:

When you were small you fell *EVERYTIME* when you learned to walk.

EVERYTIME

Yet you learned, think about it.

You were probably also encouraged, one foot after the other and helped and told you can do it and when you did, people were happy for you
In APB you get called trash, a shit noob, scrub and to uninstall.
And the player base is getting smaller and smaller.

A gold playing in the bronze district isnt bad, the unpleasant fellow gold in a bronze who will go 20-0 in a 1v1 is the problem.
I'm going to call out Xonaria, a criminal he/she clearly saw they out matched me in leagues in skill level and insisted that I take the ending package to win the match, we ended up chatting for about 30 minutes after the match, great player! Edited by Werefox

7 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:
7 hours ago, The Regulator said:

have you seriously been playing since 11 but are still bronze/silver

The current threat system is complete trash. It doesnt properly reflect ur skill ability and as such doesnt mean jack.
Maybe with very brief time off that would explain his threat level fluctuating, i do agree though, threat really doesn't mean shit these days.
7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
7 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:
The current threat system is complete trash. It doesnt properly reflect ur skill ability and as such doesnt mean jack.
The only problem I have with the current threat system is how easily you can threat down.
That is a big problem these days but what can we really do until it's fixed?  
58 minutes ago, Werefox said:

You were probably also encouraged, one foot after the other and helped and told you can do it and when you did, people were happy for you
In APB you get called trash, a shit noob, scrub and to uninstall.
And the player base is getting smaller and smaller.

A gold playing in the bronze district isnt bad, the unpleasant fellow gold in a bronze who will go 20-0 in a 1v1 is the problem.
I'm going to call out Xonaria, a criminal he/she clearly saw they out matched me in leagues in skill level and insisted that I take the ending package to win the match, we ended up chatting for about 30 minutes after the match, great player!
Only thing is not every Gold threat player is the same. Some are complete dicks for no reason, especially the ones who get carried most of the the time. Same goes for the lot who get rolled and hackusate, but hey it's Apb gotta take what most people say with a grain of salt.
3 hours ago, Haganu said:

I'm amazed how dense people can act still after so many years when it comes to the case of dethreating. Multiple posts in a row Cookie mentions obviously that it's about blatant dethreaters and NOT about those fluctuating in threat naturally.
And yes blatant dethreating can be detected. If it has an outcome, it can be detected. Just needs to be figured out how to detect it.

It's pretty simple, take a screenshot and report it. easy enough, until something is put in place or just remove threat all together and just setup a rank system based on a players skill level. Just my two cents.

3 hours ago, Synyn said:
5 hours ago, Sergsininia said:
Unless you're throwing your money away on Jb boxes guns i doubt you spent 1700...then again...who knows? Edited by B0N3EZ

38 minutes ago, B0N3EZ said:
Maybe with very brief time off that would explain his threat level fluctuating, i do agree though, threat really doesn't mean shit these days. That is a big problem these days but what can we really do until it's fixed?   Only thing is not every Gold threat player is the same. Some are complete dicks for no reason, especially the ones who get carried most of the the time. Same goes for the lot who get rolled and hackusate, but hey it's Apb gotta take what most people say with a grain of salt. It's pretty simple, take a screenshot and report it. easy enough, until something is put in place or just remove threat all together and just setup a rank system based on a players skill level. Just my two cents.
Screenshots only show you were there as well as ops however it does not prove they dethreated to do so
Some are the ones who are silver/gold who just have a good day against someone whos a bronze/silver or lower
This would be a situation similar to how Fairfight was not used properly
Videos however can show if someone was clearly a high gold and no t a gold/silver that much easier
8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

$1700?
1GR4Q1F.gif

I think hes still lying...... maybe 17 dollars lol
Probably just another internet troll  and if he is he sucks majorly at trolling

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Screenshots only show you were there as well as ops however it does not prove they dethreated to do so
Some are the ones who are silver/gold who just have a good day against someone whos a bronze/silver or lower
This would be a situation similar to how Fairfight was not used properly
Videos however can show if someone was clearly a high gold and no t a gold/silver that much easier I think hes still lying...... maybe 17 dollars lol
Probably just another internet troll  and if he is he sucks majorly at trolling
It does tell you when people do tk each other on top of killing themselves, you take a hit on points during the match, in all honesty it just sucks for newer players to have to deal with the bullshoot. Then again i don't buy the excuse of people crying they are getting trashed yet can do the same to newer players who have no idea of what they are even doing knowing damn well that said player has a bit more skill than the other. Either suck it up or gtfo. Apb has never been something for the weak. Most of us who have played for the duration of changes and bullshoot still sit here and keep going, others just want to fuzzy bunny about irrelevant things and complain when their own skill is lacking and don't put forth the effort to get better. There are plenty of vets i can't beat. Does that make me want to de-threat no  it does not. 

8 hours ago, Synyn said:

The group I've played with over the years, I know have put in 50k+ in usd to keep this game going. All you free-2-play whiners need to stfu. </end rant>

7 hours ago, Sergsininia said:
6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
ye real men just make ridiculous statements with nothing to back them up

for instance, i can lift a midsize suv with one arm

Hey guys, sorry i don't know which is the average wage spend in Armas Marketplace, but im'm pretty sure there are some guys that spend many bucks in this game for sure.. I remember in p2w android game, the top #1 player spend about 135k+ usd in that game just to rekt everyone in 1 hit, and be the most badass char. (some people when he quit calculated how much usd was the amount of diamonds he recharged and that was the summary).

And i'm not saying its bad, that is his money and he can do whatever he want with it lol, maybe those people are rich in real life and they don't care it at all.

If you want to see it, here is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQd3_RGwdow all the things he got to be #1 in that game, and the amount of diamonds recharged at 5:14 of video (you just need 800k to be the max vip level, he has 13million), And he is not the only who do that, and that is not the only p2w game running, or to get some cool stuff like here in Armas, so discuss about the money spended by someone in a game is just silly in my opinion.. 🤨

Just now, EnriquexD said:

Hey guys, sorry i don't know which is the average wage spend in Armas Marketplace, but im'm pretty sure there are some guys that spend many bucks in this game for sure.. I remember in p2w android game, the top #1 player spend about 135k+ usd in that game just to rekt everyone in 1 hit, and be the most badass char. (some people when he quit calculated how much usd was the amount of diamonds he recharged and that was the summary).

And i'm not saying its bad, that is his money and he can do whatever he want with it lol, maybe those people are rich in real life and they don't care it at all.

If you want to see it, here is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQd3_RGwdow all the things he got to be #1 in that game, and the amount of diamonds recharged at 5:14 of video (you just need 800k to be the max vip level, he has 13million), And he is not the only who do that, and that is not the only p2w game running, or to get some cool stuff like here in Armas, so discuss about the money spended by someone in a game is just silly in my opinion.. 🤨
I believe under G1 it was 50 bucks a gun.... no way to spend 50,000 like he claimed
He's crud you don't want to step in