Seedy

Sick of getting rolled by groups of GOLDs in bronze /d

6 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
8 minutes ago, Sayori said:
Enforce what exactly? Being gold in bronze is not against the CoC. We have been over this many times already.
It doesn't  mean you have dethreated. You could be borderline gold and fluctuate in threat all the time. That's actually quite common with the current threat system.
You can't ban people just because your system is horrible and because they have no place to play since silver server is overrun by actual gold players.
I'm not saying there are no people you deliberately dethreat to get ez kills but they are not that many as you want to make them look like.
I've run into at least 2 or 3 each play session, each day. And they blatantly state it. Soo... if that's not deliberate, I don't know what is.
Uh. NA...BRs...
And btw you don't have servers to play. Everytime I look at, there are more people in bronze than in silver. What do?

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
To enforce the rules, obviously.
Not people playing in bronze legitimately, but those dethreating to do so.
Stay tuned for more episodes of stating the obvious.

Didn't I just say that there are people who  fluctuate in threat every few missions? Isn't that legitimate enough to go in bronze server if they got stomped in gold and dropped to silver?
Lets ban them.
Perhaps you need to stay tuned for more episodes? 
And you can't really prove someone is detheating. You can have horrible aim and make mistakes on purpose. Good luck proving that objectively. Well..unless they keep TK'ing and suiciding in which case they get kicked..if they are not teamleaders. Edited by Sayori

1 minute ago, Sayori said:
Uh. NA...BRs...
And btw you don't have servers to play. Everytime I look at, there are more people in bronze than in silver. What do?
I did not understand anything in this post.

Just now, Sergsininia said:
Just now, Sayori said:
Enforce what exactly? Being gold in bronze is not against the CoC. We have been over this many times already.
It doesn't  mean you have dethreated. You could be borderline gold and fluctuate in threat all the time. That's actually quite common with the current threat system.
You can't ban people just because your system is horrible and because they have no place to play since silver server is overrun by actual gold players.
I'm not saying there are no people you deliberately dethreat to get ez kills but they are not that many as you want to make them look like.
I've run into at least 2 or 3 each play session, each day. And they blatantly state it. Soo... if that's not deliberate, I don't know what is.
Just now, CookiePuss said:
To enforce the rules, obviously.
Not people playing in bronze legitimately, but those dethreating to do so.
Stay tuned for more episodes of stating the obvious.
when you see the ops of golds get lucky to get  a single kill while the gold steam roll the district you might have a dethreater
stay tuned for even more  stating the obvious

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:
when you see the ops of golds get lucky to get  a single kill while the gold steam roll the district you might have a dethreater
stay tuned for even more  stating the obvious
Some missions I barely get any kills, but I always play silver district, as I can be of the silver threat. Only time I ever pick bronze is when silver's full, and I'm not gold.

6 minutes ago, Sayori said:
And you can't really prove someone is detheating.
I dont have to prove anything Sayori. Thats LO's job.

All the whining about de-threaters won't fix the real issue, 'the system'...

Some of us have been playing since beta, and have chosen a different play style. You might call me a DT cause I don't want to play with all the twitch kiddies and script abusers....

I like to play for the fun factor, doing hilarious stunt kills and winning/losing is the last consideration of my style. Since adopting that, I started to really enjoy the game, where before it was always just a stupid bitching grind fest of win/lost ratios and punks mouthing off about it.

Now, I have fun, so in essence, screw the rest of you and what you think if you call me a de-threater....

The group I've played with over the years, I know have put in 50k+ in usd to keep this game going. All you free-2-play whiners need to stfu. </end rant>

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
7 minutes ago, Sayori said:
Uh. NA...BRs...
I did not understand anything in this post.
I'm saying that BR's are well known to dethreat, that's true. Not all though.
And you don't have population, bronze servers are more active than silver so that's another reason people dethreat. I hope it'sall clear now for you.
But on EU, it's really not that bad.

1 minute ago, Synyn said:

All the whining about de-threaters won't fix the real issue, 'the system'...

Some of us have been playing since beta, and have chosen a different play style. You might call me a DT cause I don't want to play with all the twitch kiddies and script abusers....

I like to play for the fun factor, doing hilarious stunt kills and winning/losing is the last consideration of my style. Since adopting that, I started to really enjoy the game, where before it was always just a stupid bitching grind fest of win/lost ratios and punks mouthing off about it.

Now, I have fun, so in essence, screw the rest of you and what you think if you call me a de-threater....

The group I've played with over the years, I know have put in 50k+ in usd to keep this game going. All you free-2-play whiners need to stfu. </end rant>

I've lost count of my income sent to G1... (I spent roughly $50 since LO took place)

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

LO doesn't have a means to detect "detheaters" vs. "skill flip-floppers". Unless you want them to go off user submitted "evidence".

55 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

have you seriously been playing since 11 but are still bronze/silver

I have been playing since day one RTW times. I also used to be gold but now I play alone so do not get the chance to team up regularly with a team which most gold are doing and rolling people like me who play alone. A deliberate strategy by them.

2 minutes ago, Sayori said:

And you can't really prove someone is detheating

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Just covered that so yes you can and the thread didn't speak against the ones who are  silver/gold like some of us are but how some are so painfully obvious like I mentioned
As for evidence GeForce records so yeah it can be proven

Just now, Nite said:
3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

LO doesn't have a means to detect "detheaters" vs. "skill flip-floppers". Unless you want them to go off user submitted "evidence".
Thats simply untrue.
Getting one kill, then driving to the other side of the map to wait out the mission, rinse and repeat til silver.
Thats just one example of a blatant dethreater.
No one minds players fluctuating in threat. But that simply isnt what we are talking about.

1 minute ago, Nite said:
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Aside from players reporting, a computer can't train itself much to tell the difference. Which is part of the problem, users are abusing an exploit with the system.

Just now, Seedy said:
57 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

have you seriously been playing since 11 but are still bronze/silver

I have been playing since day one RTW times. I also used to be gold but now I play alone so do not get the chance to team up regularly with a team which most gold are doing and rolling people like me who play alone. A deliberate strategy by them.
Your own fault. You shouldn't be playing against bad new players. I'm glad you get stomped on by golds.
  • Like 2

@Signarly I really like your profile photo, a good version of Ela.

13 minutes ago, Synyn said:

Free to play ?

9 minutes ago, Synyn said:

I know have put in 50k+ in usd to keep this game going

50k ?
50,000 ???
Bank statements , G1 proof of purchase ,etc or it didn't happen
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
50k ?
50,000 ???
You are talking to a man, so, no kiddie.

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Thats simply untrue.
Getting one kill, then driving to the other side of the map to wait out the mission, rinse and repeat til silver.
Thats just one example of a blatant dethreater.
No one minds players fluctuating in threat. But that simply isnt what we are talking about.
They could track suicide and team kills. No legit player is going to get 10+ every time they sign in.

Just now, Synyn said:
Just now, Fortune Runner said:
50k ?
50,000 ???
Pft yeah right
Liar

double post.

Edited by Seedy

7 minutes ago, Synyn said:
8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
50k ?
50,000 ???
I don't know a man that would spend enough money to buy 2 Nissan Altimas (family cars albeit if you're a man) on a digital game.
Most of the men I know, they all save their money, sure they'll spend maybe 100 or so maybe more on a digital thing, but thousands? Yeah right.
If you're a man, you're just not smart with your money, at all.
  • Thanks 1

You should automatically be kicked to the district selection menu if you go gold in a bronze district, and bronze districts should have a max rank of 195.

1 hour ago, Synyn said:
ye real men just make ridiculous statements with nothing to back them up

for instance, i can lift a midsize suv with one arm