Koyle

I deleted a permanent gun by accident.

So, I used to have a Colby M-1922 'Hazardous' and I deleted the gun by accident since I was cleaning my inventory of expired weapons, is there any way to get it back?

• Like 1

You could always delete the character and remake it,  but that's about it.  The gun is account bound, so it'll go back into the remade character. Although, I don't think you wanna do that.  But if I get a Hazardous, I can just give you it

• Like 1

Contact APB support on their main website.

But be prepared to wait a billion years for a response,
Created a ticked 3 weeks ago for a deleted gun, same issue as you. Simple one really, no response yet.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MidnightStrider said:

You could always delete the character and remake it,  but that's about it.  The gun is account bound, so it'll go back into the remade character. Although, I don't think you wanna do that.  But if I get a Hazardous, I can just give you it

Hazardous is not account bound. It is a legendary.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
24 minutes ago, MidnightStrider said:

Hazardous is not account bound. It is a legendary.
I know that, I'm saying if he wants something similar BACK on his character, that's his best bet, or delete the character, make a new one, get his Colby back. Or contact a higher up, idk, I'm sure they won't be able to do anything though
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Shini said:

Contact APB support on their main website.

But be prepared to wait a billion years for a response,
Created a ticked 3 weeks ago for a deleted gun, same issue as you. Simple one really, no response yet.

i have the same issues!! i created a ticked 1month and 10 days ago and no response xD!! we dont care about that, basically.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Remaking the character will not get back his Hazardous @MidnightStrider

No man, i'm saying giving him a Hazardous, so he doesn't have to delete his character and go through all that nonsense. But to get the Colby back himself, that's what he's gonna have to do, I was offering him a Hazardous.

Edited by MidnightStrider
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, MidnightStrider said:

No man, i'm saying giving him a Hazardous, so he doesn't have to delete his character and go through all that nonsense. But to get the Colby back himself, that's what he's gonna have to do, I was offering him a Hazardous.

He deleted the hazardous. He can't get that back by remaking the character. What are you even talking about? Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
He deleted the hazardous. He can't get that back by remaking the character. What are you even talking about?
....I'm gonna just  delete my posts, I made myself look like a dumbass, I thought he was talking about the regular Colby, that you get as a loyalty reward, I didn't read the part about the Hazardous up there, sorry
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the support, guess I will just wait for support for a reply, hopefully soon-ish 🙂

5 hours ago, Koyle said:

Thanks for all the support, guess I will just wait for support for a reply, hopefully soon-ish 🙂

"Here are the current CS stats this week:
- 77,478 total tickets (est. 8,923 before spam) have been created for APB since the new portal went up on 5/25
- 6,046 of them have been closed.
- 92,362 interactions back and forth on tickets (est. 23,807 before spam).
- 1,660 of them are untouched."

Hang in there.

I've actually done the same thing. Deleted my shotgun (from tutorial reward) got it back thanks to g1.

a1c90024f1315b790c55d87978bfb600.jpg

th?id=OIP.KRi3HPb_KkHNXRRVb8CbOQHaFi&pid Edited by Zolerox
Cause tigger