15 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Did you also think about updating your drivers?
Windows did another update recently for them.

So instead of blaming Little Orbit and calling every  last person a fool and liar you might want to check your own stuff first
especially with how you are mentioning  sound distortions which is directly caused by outdated drivers......that Windows just updated..... *facepalm*
And lets not get into your imaginary friends when we all know how salty you are 😛
Okay, thanks for these amazing tips! I did not know that my drivers could affect an entire remote server computer located hundreds of miles away. Doy!

Not the brightest bulb in the pack, are ya? Your IQ must be lower than the Mariana Trench. Nah, scratch that; Challenger Deep.
  • Like 1

Your insults do not change the fact that your drivers need to be updated since the past week Windows rolled out new driver updates.
If I'm not so bright for informing you of what did not exist when you made this thread then I feel sorry for your family.

whats voip even useful for? music spamming in social?

• Like 1

Or a particular Russian who talks on Jericho.
Other than that I guess this person uses it too (without updated drivers apparently)

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Your insults do not change the fact that your drivers need to be updated since the past week Windows rolled out new driver updates.
If I'm not so bright for informing you of what did not exist when you made this thread then I feel sorry for your family.

Damn. You're thicker than blancmange, dude. My drivers are up to date, trust me. I take very good care of my $4k computer. Not sure how you jumped to such a conclusion. You must be mentally challenged, I guess. Regardless, even if my drivers weren't up to date, they would not affect the server nor make everyone else around me complain about it as well. Maybe you should learn how computer systems operate before coming on here trying to sound intelligent.

The drivers did not exist when you posted and lets face it  the only thing you really did was insult anyone who said "we don't have lag and we are on"
And anyone who does know computers KNOWS nothing works without the drivers....sigh.
With your behavior I doubt anything you say.

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

whats voip even useful for? music spamming in social?

You must be one of them awkward nerds who refrains from talking live in front of a crowd because of how socially inept you are. Yes, I'm well aware of other voice chatting services but again, that would kind of defeat the purpose of logging into a Social district. Doy.
2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

The drivers did not exist when you posted and lets face it  the only thing you really did was insult anyone who said "we don't have lag and we are on"
And anyone who does know computers KNOWS nothing works without the drivers....sigh.
With your behavior I doubt anything you say.

So, you're mad. It's okay to be mad sometimes. Shout. Shout. Let it all out.

Just now, Saturnia Regna said:
You must be one of them awkward nerds who refrains from talking live in front of a crowd because of how socially inept you are. Yes, I'm well aware of other voice chatting services but again, that would kind of defeat the purpose of logging into a Social district. Doy.
does spamming generic trap edm count as speaking now? social is so weird

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
7 minutes ago, Saturnia Regna said:
does spamming generic trap edm count as speaking now? social is so weird
Another one bites the dust.

+1
19 posts
Joined Nov 2014

Thinks he's likeable unlike others, proclaims hes known for someting, claims other are fools for trying to hint towards possible fixes for his issues because he is 100% certain this is caused by an external factor which only LO can fix. I think i'll have a go at writing a letter towards oxford, have them change the defenition of delusional. I'll probably have my way since appartanly I have been crowned the king of the nerds by the great overlord of the interwebs, so I outrank them anyways.

Edited by Slickmund
  • Like 1

Just now, Slickmund said:

+1
19 posts
Joined Nov 2014

Thinks he's likeable unlike others, proclaims hes known for someting, claims other are fools for trying to hint towards possible fixes for his issues because he is 100% certain this is caused by an external factor which only LO can fix. I think i'll have a go at writing a letter towards oxford, have them change the defenition of delusional. I'll probably have my way since appartanly I have been crowned the king of the nerds by the great overlord of the interwebs, so I outrank them anyways.

Do overlords get free dessert?

Hi all,

I've reached out directly to the OP to see if we can troubleshoot their issue.
I don't see much value in this thread at this point, so I'm going to lock it.
If the OP feels that we haven't addressed their concerns, then they are welcome to start another thread.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 4