Just now, CookiePuss said:

I dont really use voip much, so I cant say.
Servers havent been laggy for me since the server patch tho.
So hitreg issues, but thats a separate problem.

I never turned Voip off so but no lag on my end

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:

Your objections to my freedom of speech
No freedom of speech on the forums unfortunately.

Well I for one am glad theres no voicechat/messages on these forums, if that's what you're referring to.

Just now, Slickmund said:
Well I for one am glad theres no voicechat/messages on these forums, if that's what you're referring to.
SECOND THAT !!!!!

8 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

literally what?

figuratively who?

i was playing some on NA a few hours ago, and it was terrible, fps drops, spikes, lags, still stayed for quite some time, but it was pain in the buttcheeks to play there. but since you guys might be aware of it, gl with that info

7 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:

i was playing some on NA a few hours ago, and it was terrible, fps drops, spikes, lags, still stayed for quite some time, but it was pain in the buttcheeks to play there. but since you guys might be aware of it, gl with that info

you mean you had a different experience than me? thats impossible you must be lying different people all have the same experiences all the time

I regret to inform you that I don't regret to inform you that I don't  regret to inform you that your internet sucks?

Sounds about right

VoIP work normally.  try changing the settings .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
11 hours ago, SandyBitch said:

you mean you had a different experience than me? thats impossible you must be lying different people all have the same experiences all the time
You mean to say you have a different perspective than I? That is unethical because the world works exactly as I think and wish it to be, all the time.

the servers get fckt atm. big Lags and server chrashes! 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 7:35 AM, Yood said:

VoIP work normally.  try changing the settings .

If by 'normally' you mean extremely laggy/choppy then yes, working as intended. Just because you haven't experienced the lag issues (possibly because you're not on as often as I am), it does not mean it isn't occurring on a regular basis. It's not our settings, dude. It's simply just the (crappy) servers/service.
On 7/28/2018 at 11:02 PM, Fortune Runner said:

I regret to inform you that I don't regret to inform you that I don't  regret to inform you that your internet sucks?

Sounds about right

I regret to inform you that you're a fool. Sorry, dude. Unlike you, I live in the city and have fiber optics. My interweb connection is hot, trust me. It isn't our internet, it's their servers. As to why you're trying so hard to defend LO and the game, which is in dire need of attention, is beyond me.

You came back over week later just to think of that? I've seen slow witted comments but this is a whole new level....

Has anyone other than you on this thread said they had  massive lag when you did?
I do not believe so but I do believe we all said we were on and did not get what you had and to check your internet.
Fiber optics means nothing if there's an outage or other mishaps where you are *shrugs*

Well as an exaggerated example, you can have a better stability, which is what matters most when playing games or voice chatting, with dial up, than with fiber optics. That is if your connection is simply that unstable or strained. Bottom line is, theres a whole lot more going on with connections than simply your up/downspeed and ping in ms, a whole lot more.

Edited by Slickmund

On 7/29/2018 at 4:16 AM, BXNNXD said:
yeah hi not a hipster and also not lagging

please do not attempt to represent me

41 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Well as an exaggerated example, you can have a better stability, which is what matters most when playing games or voice chatting, with dial up, than with fiber optics. That is if your connection is simply that unstable or strained. Bottom line is, theres a whole lot more going on with connections than simply your up/downspeed and ping in ms, a whole lot more.

Thank you for taking the time to explain how internet connection speeds and performance may vary regardless of the type of connection. This is the first time I've ever used a computer and logged onto the interwebs. Your input is valued and extremely helpful.

Not.

It is with this in mind that I must inform you that I am not the only person experiencing this issue. Imagine a crowd of 10+ people having a conversation that suddenly begins to cut out and lag for minutes if not hours, rendering VoIP useless and ruining our experience. No, I will not use 3rd party services such as Discord to chat because that would kind of defeat the purpose of a Social server where anyone can run up to you and add to the experience. Please, stop trying to ping the issue on me (the user). I still don't get how someone could be this obtuse. You're not getting paid for it and even if you did, you'd be wrong to assume it was an isolated issue.
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Wait... people still use voip???

Yes. It's part of the game and useful for communicating. Most notably in the Social district where people go to, well, socialize! Did you know that this game also contains a social aspect to it? They have an entire server dedicated to this very activity called the Social District! Who would've known!?

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

You came back over week later just to think of that? I've seen slow witted comments but this is a whole new level....

Has anyone other than you on this thread said they had  massive lag when you did?
I do not believe so but I do believe we all said we were on and did not get what you had and to check your internet.
Fiber optics means nothing if there's an outage or other mishaps where you are *shrugs*

It's called having a life. You know, having a job, friends, going outside... You should really try getting one!

As I've already explained, multiple times by now, this isn't an isolated issue and it affects everyone on at the time. But I know. You must brown-nose to protect the name of LO and the game, you a**-kissing shill, you 🙂

10 minutes ago, Saturnia Regna said:
 Did you know that this game also contains a social aspect to it? They have an entire server dedicated to this very activity called the Social District! Who would've known!?
Probably just a bunch of dudes using voice changers to catfish other dudes. 

Miss me with that lame shit. 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Someone's a little salty. Voice changer or not, my argument is still valid. So, your point? Oh, what's that? You've none? Awwww, pobrecito!

23 minutes ago, Saturnia Regna said:
28 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Someone's a little salty. Voice changer or not, my argument is still valid. So, your point? Oh, what's that? You've none? Awwww, pobrecito!
Just funnin ya Saturnia.
😘

50 minutes ago, Saturnia Regna said:

Thank you for taking the time to explain how internet connection speeds and performance may vary regardless of the type of connection. This is the first time I've ever used a computer and logged onto the interwebs. Your input is valued and extremely helpful.

Not.

Did you also think about updating your drivers?
Windows did another update recently for them.

So instead of blaming Little Orbit and calling every  last person a fool and liar you might want to check your own stuff first
especially with how you are mentioning  sound distortions which is directly caused by outdated drivers......that Windows just updated..... *facepalm*
And lets not get into your imaginary friends when we all know how salty you are 😛