Dear Little Orbit,

On behalf of the entire APB community, thank you for all the hype. Now fix the lagging issues.

Sincerely,
The Entire APB Player (unless you're a filthy hipster) Community

Post scriptum,
Especially the VoIP lag. Seriously. It's a lot like trying to have a normal conversation while inside of a fast moving vehicle that veered off course and began tumbling down the side of a very steep and bumpy hill *jazz hands*.

Just now, Saturnia Regna said:

yeah hi not a hipster and also not lagging

please do not attempt to represent me
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

please do not attempt to represent me
This guy loves whiskey, mustaches, and collecting vinyl records. Please hit the showers. You've got a little brown on your nose.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saturnia Regna said:
This guy loves whiskey, mustaches, and collecting vinyl records. Please hit the showers. You've got a little brown on your nose.
5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Thinking_Face_Emoji.png?9898922749706957

TIL not lagging means you eat patootie

Uh.... no and no...

thank you for all the hype. Now fix the lagging issues

And then no and no there either....

Do you have network issues?

*jazz hands*

And finally...... hipster....

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
Uh.... no and no... And then no and no there either....

Do you have network issues?
  And finally...... hipster....

I know. I get it. You love to kiss butts. Also, fiber optics is very speedy. You should try it!
Not my fault you have lag  lol

Haters gonna hate

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

Haters gonna hate

I never blamed it on you, now did I? You merely assumed I did. Please give objective thinking a chance. Thankoooo <3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saturnia Regna said:

Please give objective thinking a chance.

stop the irony is killing me

Now enough with the backend munch talk really. Lets get into the subject. First ill ask you some questions so the issue can be pinpointed, rather than starting with the rant.
Which server do you play on?
Since when do you have these issues?
What type of lag are you reffering to? Check with /fps, if its latency itll be shown in MS, packet loss could be a factor, screen freezes (or fps stuttering/drops) however are not considered lag, lag is strictly network related.

Now for the rant part. If youre gonna go ahead and just call everyone who replies to your topic a backend munching hipster, why bother making a thread at all? If youre looking for an answer from LO staff itself, yes I know takes ages, you'll need to make a ticket. Community managers won't just give you an answer here, especially not the one you're looking for.
Secondly, you can not state you represent the entire playerbase, on Citadel there is absolutely no server sided lag as of late. I can not speak for Jericho, but I have heard from plenty of Jericho players on this forum that their network issues had been resolved as of late as well, therefore you can not represent the entire playerbase. The majority that does speak, does not agree with you for as far as I have seen. 

IF Troll-thread: Why are you feeding toxicity?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Haters gonna hate

I never blamed it on you, now did I? You merely assumed I did. Please give objective thinking a chance. Thankoooo ❤️
Not even close to what that meant....

wow

giphy.gif

Just now, scaredofsnakes said:

You fix it

NO, YOU!
8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
12 minutes ago, Saturnia Regna said:

Please give objective thinking a chance.

stop the irony is killing me
I know. You're upset. It's alright. Just process the negative feelings in your heart and transmute them into gold. You can do it!

transmute them into gold

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS !!!

But really no its just you so...

3 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Now enough with the backend munch talk really. Lets get into the subject. First ill ask you some questions so the issue can be pinpointed, rather than starting with the rant.
What type of lag are you reffering to? Check with /fps, if its latency itll be shown in MS, packet loss could be a factor, screen freezes (or fps stuttering/drops) however are not considered lag, lag is strictly network related.

Now for the rant part. If youre gonna go ahead and just call everyone who replies to your topic a backend munching hipster, why bother making a thread at all? If youre looking for an answer from LO staff itself, yes I know takes ages, you'll need to make a ticket. Community managers won't just give you an answer here, especially not the one you're looking for.
Secondly, you can not state you represent the entire playerbase, on Citadel there is absolutely no server sided lag as of late. I can not speak for Jericho, but I have heard from plenty of Jericho players on this forum that their network issues had been resolved as of late as well, therefore you can not represent the entire playerbase. The majority that does speak, does not agree with you for as far as I have seen. 

Whoa, easy there, king of the nerds! This is not a troll post. It's just merely a snarky way of reminding LO to fix things. Now simmer down, bucko.

3 minutes ago, Saturnia Regna said:
You're upset. It's alright. Just process the negative feelings in your heart and transmute them into gold. You can do it!
how could i be upset when this terrible thread offers such plentiful post count boosting

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:

Whoa, easy there, king of the nerds! This is not a troll post. It's just merely a snarky way of reminding LO to fix things. Now simmer down, bucko.
So now they're supposed to go to your house to fix your house?

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Not even close to what that meant....

wow

giphy.gif
Oh, I get it now! 'Haters gonna hate' is a mechanism (lame) people use to try and protect their delicate feelings; a deflection! Thanks for the insight, dude 🙂

7 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

-

King of the nerds, clever, original, thoughtfull, more descriptive words to support my sarcasm. Anyways, I asked you some questions, because I will actually give you a serious reply and want to help you if I can. Reminding LO to fix things is unnecessary, they know what they bought into, they are working on it, they can't work and deliver on a scale the average player expects. No need to simmer down really, I wrote something to you, how you perceived what I wrote and with what emotions is on your end. As is the lag you have, I suspect.

You could answer my questions, see if it helps. Or you could be a major twat and whatnot and just keep shitposting like you do, your call really.

just keep shitposting like you do

id rather you not associate him with shitposting tbh, makes us shitposters look bad

Just now, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

just keep shitposting like you do

id rather you not associate him with shitposting tbh, makes us shitposters look bad
Your witty post-farming is widely appreciated, as are your occasional helpfull or informative posts.
I do understand your desire to not be associated with this kind of behaviour though. 

Just now, Slickmund said:
Your witty post-farming is widely appreciated, as are your occasional helpfull or informative posts.
I do understand your desire to not be associated with this kind of behaviour though. 
Too much credit way too much credit...they aren't witty at all really
But thanks for being nice about it

1 minute ago, Saturnia Regna said:
Hmm. My professional recommendation for you is to try and get a life. Try it! There isn't much to lose but so much to gain!
who needs a life when u could have all this forum rep

Your witty post-farming is widely appreciated

dont patronize me

Just now, BXNNXD said:
dont patronize me
[ laughs in triggered ]

I dont really use voip much, so I cant say.
Servers havent been laggy for me since the server patch tho.
So hitreg issues, but thats a separate problem.

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
who needs a life when u could have all this forum rep
  dont patronize me
Presenting a compliment isn't exactly condescending, but alright, i'll refer you to a statement I made towards you in a different thread. I will say nice things about you, if I feel like it.
Your objections to my freedom of speech and flattery are noted, pinned and scrapped.