RodriguesPTF

Car Suffer Bug/Exploit

@MattScott This is not really a bug about the car suffer, but most lickly a exploit that i just noticed today. You can acctually use something like a car suffer if you have a shield...just spawn the shield and there you have it you can be on top of the can and not fall. Sry for my english.

Best Regards,
Rodrigues

4 hours ago, RodriguesPTF said:
@MattScott This is not really a bug about the car suffer, but most lickly a exploit that i just noticed today. You can acctually use something like a car suffer if you have a shield...just spawn the shield and there you have it you can be on top of the can and not fall. Sry for my english.

Best Regards,
Rodrigues
Not a bug or exploit it was put that way intentionally by G1 but I do not remember why

But even then, you can't use your weapon or grenades. 
So it's kinda placing you in enemy range to kill you. 

On 7/29/2018 at 12:24 PM, Fortune Runner said:
On 7/29/2018 at 8:05 AM, RodriguesPTF said:

Best Regards,
Rodrigues
Not a bug or exploit it was put that way intentionally by G1 but I do not remember why
it is game breaking you can car surf people not in your mission and if your vip their full speed.

Using the car surfer mod itself is exploiting more than this oversight. You can't shoot your weapon while holding a heavy item, but with the car surfer mod you can use a heavy weapon from a moving vehicle. Heavy weapons are suppose to be restricted when in a vehicle.

Regardless, the easiest fix is to allow players to move while crouched with heavy items.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

Car surfing is doing what car surfing is supposed to do.....
And what random is going to be effective when they have ops of their won and have to stop sometime?

The slower cars was added by G1 because bronzes complained they couldn't catch up to the higher rank peoples cars
However when matchmaking and threat level are finally fixed then the reason for slower cars wouldn't matter anymore
It never really made sense anyways with how the Vegas is readily available so easily

Posting for a Vegas non-customized would probably cost the buyer 40,000 or so while customized clearly goes for a lot more from the hard work put into it