Margravine

Cheaters - More than Anticipated

13 hours ago, Margravine said:

I don't think that was actual lag switching. He Who May Not Be Named was packet injecting so he could just hop all over the place. I've only seen 2 other players do that.

it is right, a week ago i and my friend were playing in financial district, we ran into a place, we had terrible lags. we moved with cars to another side about 300 meters away from there, the lag been gone. both of us were on team speak. we had the exact same amount of lags, we checked and asked other players in district, they did not have the same problem. the server latency was fine and we did not have packet loss. this became clear when we again had to return to the same location for another objective, the lag was back. 

2 minutes ago, Tobii said:
So I can't say that I haven't seen a cheater? but being paranoid and calling out everyone is fine? 🤔
I'll keep saying what I want thank you very much.

its up to you, its like you are breathing and saying there is no air, i cant see it. 

5 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:
its up to you, its like you are breathing and saying there is no air, i cant see it. 
It's always an opinion until it's actually confirmed.
You can say what you want and I can say what I want.. Doesn't make either right until LO says either is right.
So I can just say the same as you did.

stop talking about your sense of detection of the cheaters.

You cant talk about good players or  skilled in APB, in a hack polluted game like this, everything you do doesnt mean anything ,to all cry kiddys and people protecting their cheater friend.
If cheater in game =Competition ruined ,dumb people dont cheack it

14 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

Fight Club shows blatant cheater at its best, if u watch the scores of people almost never die ,and never miss a shot ,.... kiddys who want to protect the cheater community lying about that and always trash talking, like "just because someone is better than you ,doesnt make him or her a cheater" bla bla bla ,toxic people still in here protecting the cheater community,dont listen to them

almost a good topic, there are surely ppl around that they hold cheats and they backdoor the anti-cheating. there are tons of ppl streaming, they fire with ntec without having recoil. and they keep doing it. just search apb reloaded in the twitch and watch guys out there playing with cheese cakes .. 😄 

Just now, Atomkraftwerk said:

You cant talk about good players or  skilled in APB, in a hack polluted game like this, everything you do doesnt mean anything ,to all cry kiddys and people protecting their cheater friend.
If cheater in game =Competition ruined ,dumb people dont cheack it

oh it's you again. 90% of the player base cheat! REEEEEEEEEEE
Just now, PersianTiger said:
almost a good topic, there are surely ppl around that they hold cheats and they backdoor the anti-cheating. there are tons of ppl streaming, they fire with ntec without having recoil. and they keep doing it. just search apb reloaded in the twitch and watch guys out there playing with cheese cakes .. 😄 
Ntec recoil is easy to control. so unless you have any really obvious proof, I am not going to bother.
And since the ntec doesn't have much recoil in the first place, I am not sure how that's a valid argument for someone clearly "cheating".

2 minutes ago, Tobii said:
oh it's you again. 90% of the player base cheat! REEEEEEEEEEE Ntec recoil is easy to control. so unless you have any really obvious proof, I am not going to bother.
And since the ntec doesn't have much recoil in the first place, I am not sure how that's a valid argument for someone clearly "cheating".
can you shoot with instant firing (holding LMB not tapfire) within 50 meters with having these mods on your ntec ?
IR3 - HS3 
i tried to do without using IR3, i could do it hardly. Bloom that adds to the weapon is so much to control. lemme find it 😄 
  • Like 1

Just now, PersianTiger said:
can you shoot with instant firing (holding LMB not tapfire) within 50 meters with having these mods on your ntec ?
IR3 - HS3 
i tried to do without using IR3, i could do it hardly. Bloom that adds to the weapon is so much to control. lemme find it 😄 
You need to be clear about what you want me to look at.. Recoil or bloom?
Bloom is server side and therefor 100% rng.
Recoil is not and you can counter that.
IR3 only adds bloom, not recoil.

5 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:
IR3 - HS3 
It is super easy to hold fire and keep your crosshair on someone at 50m, recoil isn't hard to control at all. But you'll miss cause of bloom.

1 hour ago, Tobii said:
oh it's you again. 90% of the player base cheat! REEEEEEEEEEE Ntec recoil is easy to control. so unless you have any really obvious proof, I am not going to bother.
Oh its you again ,Anime fanboy cheater community protector ^^ Bla bla save ur kiddy talk ;)

2 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:
1 hour ago, Tobii said:
Oh its you again ,Anime fanboy cheater community protector ^^ Bla bla save ur kiddy talk 😉
Hmmmmmm

8vF8OPU.png

zEbT17K.png

zEbT17K.png

zEbT17K.png

90% of the golds are cheating, proven stat.

This will always be my favorite APB meme, i had a nice laugh, thanks OP

Edited by Lato

The fun part about this kind of people is that 80% of the time they carry percs, HVR and can't use their secondary for shit yet whenever they die (usually because they throw a perc at their feet) they start harassing you in /w saying you're a noob

Also they're ALWAYS recording and are ready to send their videos to LO so you get banned LMAOOO

Doped players ruin the game and none can talk about "git gud" or whatever ,competition is ruined when cheaters are around and 90% fairfight banned where blatant streamer kids....

1 hour ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Y'all saying there are still people cheating in APB..

git gud

some one posted this in other chat around
""
Coming from the guy who says in the thread about the russian moron on twitch that evidence is shitty.
Yep, very shitty, few clips and it's obvious
- shaders + crosshair
- triggerbot
-no recoil on other weapons
- aimbot

If you genuinely think that evidence is shitty then I doubt you are qualified to make statements such "there are no cheaters on EU" 
But hey, I don't mind if you do.
"" 
i don't see why people ignore these reactions. 
  Edited by PersianTiger
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lato said:

90% of the golds are cheating, proven stat.

This will always be my favorite APB meme, i had a nice laugh, thanks OP

this comment you posted today, just make me think that why you refer to this old thread. clearly today we have silvers that are better than some golds. 
i mean they not cheat, they are so close to be gold or they were gold and lost a few missions against good or closet golds. they understand who is cheating or who is playing legit. 

• Like 1

btw, if the matchmaking could be better, these issues are automatically resolved. 
match only best players against best players, if they not  get opponent, then they must change their district and try again. 
match only and only good players against good players, if not works, try to change district. 
match medium players against only and only medium players or under medium level players. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:

btw, if the matchmaking could be better, these issues are automatically resolved. 
match only best players against best players, if they not  get opponent, then they must change their district and try again. 
match only and only good players against good players, if not works, try to change district. 
match medium players against only and only medium players or under medium level players. 

No no no you got it all wrong. They should only match Bronze against Gold and Silver against T. That way as long as we get new players every day to feed the grinder everyone stays happy (Factoring out the 50% RQ's because of matchmaking of course, they dont count, they only played the game for max 10 hours because they only get matched against good players.)

I8800+1080TI+32 gigs of Ram+google fiber = cheater???

51 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:

Matchmaking isn't even that bad. it is just that it has such a small pool to draw from as your opposition that there is going to end up as some bad matches sometimes. It only has 40 people to start from, remove everyone in a mission already, then try and match an equal team from that. Surprisingly I think it does a pretty decent job if you disregard the obvious fuck ups sometimes. Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

The thing is (if to be objective) - APB got cheaters with or without BE. BE is not a perfect 100% solution, and there a lot of private cheats+macro that help kids to be awesome. Thats true and everyone knows it. Every game got cheaters, more or less. Remember PUBG? or The Division (again that chinese ones)? 
Another question - how LO will deal with em. Its all about speed. How fast BE or support will check and ban suspects. Since G1 did nothing for ages - you can suppose how much time LO will take to deal with this issue (since they got enough problems and without cheats). 
p.s btw in silver\gold districts more cheaters\macro since its easy to say that its your skill, rank, threat and over9000 hours - but not cheats lol

Edited by Alekero

18 hours ago, Margravine said:

So they've replaced the /report function with a 'complain to a GM if/when they are active and pray they take you seriously enough to report up the chain' ? Excellent.

More like "if you report a cheater to a customer support agent it's not like they can grab a banhammer and kill on sight, since they're customer support agents and not GMs". Hence why they have to pass on your report.

After BE , no cheaters in jericho.
idk in citadel.

Where are people seeing all these "cheaters"? I've seen one since May, and none since Battle Eye was implemented.