Margravine

Cheaters - More than Anticipated

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
6 minutes ago, Similarities said:
>To me
>Real fact
That's not a fact, that's an opinion, similar to how my opinion of you is you're a dumbass, doesn't make it factual though.
him being a dumbass is actually a fact
+1

8 hours ago, PersianTiger said:
"cheaters in APB post BattlEye are negligible." they are getting more and more. LO should tell people how is the situation going on. if it is no name no shame, there should be a stat, at least. 
How can you justify a statement like that? My guess is that you will proceed to give anecdotal evidence instead of concrete facts. Prove me wrong.

The internet is a bit like gossip of the olden days. You make a statement without evidence to support the statement, spread it, repetition of the statement piles up and therefore it will become true for the majority. He can not prove you wrong, he will not prove you wrong, but someone will end up saying you are wrong and by default because someone agrees with your opposition his statement is justified in their experience. Much like people tend to think amongst the lines of 'good' and 'bad'. Life is a lot simpler that way, rather than having to judge each color by every tint in it you can just call it black or white, much of this behaviour rooted to our instinct or as some like to call it, though I deem it ridiciously fancy, human nature. Abstract thinking is not a given, it would be wisdom not to expect it from your opposition in a discussion, though underestimating your opposition would be rather unwise as well. Bottom line is, many things are controversial the more you zoom in on it because many things consist of many factors making for a rather complex outcome. It is unnatural for most to assume complexity of something perceived is beyond their own perception and or knowledge.

3 hours ago, speee said:
12 hours ago, PersianTiger said:
"cheaters in APB post BattlEye are negligible." they are getting more and more. LO should tell people how is the situation going on. if it is no name no shame, there should be a stat, at least. 
How can you justify a statement like that? My guess is that you will proceed to give anecdotal evidence instead of concrete facts. Prove me wrong.
its been a while, i dont know how much you have been in game lately, but this has made me not to go missions anymore until i really like to try apb later. 
i cant play against them. i dont want to play and rage, i dont have to. 

2 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:
its been a while, i dont know how much you have been in game lately, but this has made me not to go missions anymore until i really like to try apb later. 
What server and which districts do you play on? Edited by Slickmund

Just now, Slickmund said:
3 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:
What server do you play on?
citadel.

6 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:
You make it sound like there are cheaters in most missions you play. I can guarantee this is not the case.

On Citadel, on bronze servers I have yet to run into a cheater. On silver districts I have ran into 2, both blatant speedhackers. I have been playing a lot over the passed 2 months, 400 hours actually. I don't suspect players of using aimbots, triggerbots or wallhacks because I have experienced plenty by now just how close to perfection a player can get in terms of that.

1 minute ago, speee said:
8 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:
You make it sound like there are cheaters in most missions you play. I can guarantee this is not the case.
no its not the case,last time i played in waterfront, it was like every 2 missions,
i played 6 missions and i raged on last 1.
4 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

On Citadel, on bronze servers I have yet to run into a cheater. On silver districts I have ran into 2, both blatant speedhackers. I have been playing a lot over the passed 2 months, 400 hours actually. I don't suspect players of using aimbots, triggerbots or wallhacks because I have experienced plenty by now just how close to perfection a player can get in terms of that.

i dont even try the bronze.
only silver districts. try baylan you will get as much as you like. triggerbots are the most cases i ever seen in apb.

Im sorry dude, but I play quite a bit of FC, Silver districts as well, I dont see any cheaters, besides the 2 I mentioned. I wonder how anyone can think to themselves their opposition is using aimbots and triggerbots. If a suspect misses 1 shot, thats already proof of him not aimbotting, do you consider that when targetting someone with hackusations? Either way, youre full of it. Conversation terminated.

Seen two cheaters since I returned, one blatantly aimbotting in Asylum and the other blatantly aimbotting in mission districts, both were weeks apart and after BattlEye, playing Baylan, Asylum, and some missions daily, I think you guys just call cheats on people for being better than you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

The only "cheaters" i've seen of late would have only been  wallhacking. I don't think i've seen an aimbot.

6 hours ago, PersianTiger said:
i played 6 missions and i raged on last 1. 
I wonder if your rage is blinding you to the fact that, that player is simply just outplaying you. 
You need to remember this is 3rd person and the opponent can seem to snap around to you, but in reality you cant tell where his camera is aimed, and if he simply right clicks and aims, his character flips a 180 to your location.
You may also need to consider your mental inability to simply remind yourself, "this is just a game, there is no reason for me to feel anger, unless i made the mistake, then i can be mad at myself" 

I am not sure how long you played before joining the forums, but you need to remember there are people that have been playing since before 2011. Thats 7+ years to learn tricks, good hiding spots, where spawns are placed, and many other factors. Simply there will always be someone better than you, and raging is not the way to handle it.

1 hour ago, Killerela said:
I wonder if your rage is blinding you to the fact that, that player is simply just outplaying you. 
You need to remember this is 3rd person and the opponent can seem to snap around to you, but in reality you cant tell where his camera is aimed, and if he simply right clicks and aims, his character flips a 180 to your location.
You may also need to consider your mental inability to simply remind yourself, "this is just a game, there is no reason for me to feel anger, unless i made the mistake, then i can be mad at myself" 

I am not sure how long you played before joining the forums, but you need to remember there are people that have been playing since before 2011. Thats 7+ years to learn tricks, good hiding spots, where spawns are placed, and many other factors. Simply there will always be someone better than you, and raging is not the way to handle it.
from 2011 i am there, i know a lot about the game and i hold officer of RUDE clan on my enforcer faction, and Parasite on my Criminal faction. 
i played over 1200 hours i think only on persiantiger. 
i know what is going on when some one is targeting/aiming, in fact i am a game developer too. i know a lot about games and the mechanics of the game engines. so 
  • Like 1

After 8 pages of discussion I feel as if this has mostly turned into needless name & shame. The way this discussion is being carried out is not constructive.
I will be locking this thread for now, unless a staff member wishes to reopen it.

On the topic of AHK. This program can indeed be used for various work related tasks, but ultimately it can also be used as an external cheat for various games.
That is why it has been blacklisted - we ask you not to use it while you play APB: Reloaded.