12 hours ago, Kat said:
I know you're cheating on me with some fuzzy bunny at mcdonald's indi
Leave the bunnies out of this

1 minute ago, indi said:
12 hours ago, Kat said:
some fuzzy bunny
the bunnies
There are multiple bunnies O_______O

Combating cheaters is a constant battle, the cheaters release a hack to break the game and the devs release a patch to fix it. Cheaters then update their software to get around said patch and there back in with their programs compensating for their lack of skill and devs will repatch and so on and so forth. There will always be cheaters, yes APB community is mostly cheaters right now but that will change as LO does their major file changes. Battle eye was just the start there will be more to come and all these cheaters will get whats due its just a matter of time.

11 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:
8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Can you DM me a list of cheaters?
Im curious.
Are u new to the game?
Well if there are so many cheaters it should be easy to name a few in DMs to a new player that struggles to see them.

10 hours ago, xATKx said:
Here is the thing.. People keep saying that all these good players cheat while streaming.. They're not actually that good! etc etc...
Yet when we, the accused, ask for any kind of evidence there is none.

If we're so obvious and clearly cheating.. Then why is there no clear evidence of us doing so? We can't possibly hide it right? Since you've clearly seen that we do in fact cheat.

The funny thing is that it's always the same people calling "HACKS" on good players.. But they never actually have anything to prove their point.
Sure, you can link our FFban, but what exactly does that prove? nothing.
FF was broken, flawed and not implemented correctly. @MattScott said so himself after testing it and being banned while NOT cheating.

When it comes to these kind of hackusation it's always opinion based.
Some people are more paranoid and prone to calling out good players for cheating when they're in fact not.
Unless someone is clearly cheating (speedhack, clear aimbot, etc) there is no way to prove someone is in fact cheating.
Neither is it possible for the accused to prove that they are not.
You believe that we cheat, then there is nothing we can do to prove otherwise. Other than maybe inviting you in to our home so you can spectate us in person.
But even so, it would not be enough. (See all the CSGO cheating stuff floating around)

At this point I don't really care for hackusations, they are just mere speculations and I am used to people using this as some kind of defense mechanism.
but just figure I would throw in my two cents.

Also if you do have any kind of evidence that Exotics is in fact cheating then please do send it my way.
He's in my clan and we do not harbor cheaters... contrary to popular belief.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anime cheater streamer kids  ,bla bla, triggerbot more with ur clan ,FF where right by 95% of the bans

• Like 2

I like how it is always the noname, lowbies, bronzes/silvers, new players that are the ones to cry about some cheater infestation. Interesting that all the actual decent players and vets don't do it. Hmm.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 10:09 PM, Aeronaut said:

i like playing cheaters because it's like playing on extreme mode.

also, there's nothing that me and my blowtorch with hunting sight 3 and quickfix 3 can't handle.

Watcha mean with extreme mode? Using mouse and keyboard while actually turningr on your monitor? :p as u and most others know, cheaters dont really use their brain to actually put in some effort to fight someone. Cheaters can be outplated rather easy, even tho it sucks to fight em. Edited by SandyBitch

Just now, SandyBitch said:
On 7/28/2018 at 10:09 PM, Aeronaut said:

i like playing cheaters because it's like playing on extreme mode.

also, there's nothing that me and my blowtorch with hunting sight 3 and quickfix 3 can't handle.

Watcha mean witch extreme mode? Using mouse and keyboard while actually turningr on your monitor? 😛 as u and most others know, cheaters dont really use their brain to actually put in some effort to fight someone. Cheaters can be outplated rather easy, even tho it sucks to fight em.
And that's why we have bronze/silver cheaters.. It's pretty amazing they somehow manage that while cheating IMO.

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I like how it is always the noname, lowbies, bronzes/silvers, new players that are the ones to cry about some cheater infestation. Interesting that all the actual decent players and vets don't do it. Hmm.

closets have to hide+protect their cheater buddies,and in a cheater polluted game like APB Competition is destroyed and there are ONLY Fake Golds ,I m respecting more a bad Silver ,than a Fake Gold macro using triggerbot cheater ,u know better where u belong to ....

2 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:
Watcha mean with extreme mode? Using mouse and keyboard while actually turningr on your monitor? 😛 as u and most others know, cheaters dont really use their brain to actually put in some effort to fight someone. Cheaters can be outplated rather easy, even tho it sucks to fight em.
Most cheaters before BE were silver anyway. Yeah, they had perfect aim but they had zero gamesense or any idea. So it was like an NPC just walking around stupidly.

1 minute ago, Atomkraftwerk said:
8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

closets have to hide+protect their cheater buddies,and in a cheater polluted game like APB Competition is destroyed and there are ONLY Fake Golds ,I m respecting more a bad Silver ,than a Fake Gold macro using triggerbot cheater ,u know better where u belong to ....
You seem to know a lot, have seen a lot, and must have a lot of evidence of the cheater infestation. I would love to see some of it please.

i have an issue with posting, some one gotta help me.

Edited by PersianTiger
edit

40 minutes ago, Tobii said:
Here is the thing.. People keep saying that all these good players cheat while streaming.. They're not actually that good! etc etc...
Yet when we, the accused, ask for any kind of evidence there is none.

If we're so obvious and clearly cheating.. Then why is there no clear evidence of us doing so? We can't possibly hide it right? Since you've clearly seen that we do in fact cheat.

The funny thing is that it's always the same people calling "HACKS" on good players.. But they never actually have anything to prove their point.
Sure, you can link our FFban, but what exactly does that prove? nothing.
FF was broken, flawed and not implemented correctly. @MattScott said so himself after testing it and being banned while NOT cheating.

When it comes to these kind of hackusation it's always opinion based.
Some people are more paranoid and prone to calling out good players for cheating when they're in fact not.
Unless someone is clearly cheating (speedhack, clear aimbot, etc) there is no way to prove someone is in fact cheating.
Neither is it possible for the accused to prove that they are not.
You believe that we cheat, then there is nothing we can do to prove otherwise. Other than maybe inviting you in to our home so you can spectate us in person.
But even so, it would not be enough. (See all the CSGO cheating stuff floating around)

At this point I don't really care for hackusations, they are just mere speculations and I am used to people using this as some kind of defense mechanism.
but just figure I would throw in my two cents.

Also if you do have any kind of evidence that Exotics is in fact cheating then please do send it my way.
He's in my clan and we do not harbor cheaters... contrary to popular belief.
Well, basicly we're telling the close things prettt much. Thing is , what you guys are doing might be not defined as hacking in the rules or whatever but most of the "known" good players are making something of disadvantage . For example afaik lo hasnt said anything about macros yet so it means its allowed so far. People will use them and say its not cheating which is correct. But its apperantly abusive. Then when ff banned some people of doing what its abusive people were saying ff was false banning etc. Well I am not here to argue all the dramas over and over again. Thats just my point of view. 
My point isnt here to accusate specific person in my previous post i pointed some ffbans names and one name of using mouse scripts(which might be not against the rules either) . But my point is  here to show people want to use something to use their advantage after having +5k records on steam which is they should be ashamed. There are numbers of people that admitted in the past which is honestly atleast.( Some of them are veterans yes.) 
You re right people never can be EXACTLY  sure when enemies are aimbotting wallhacking etc. One of the worst things in online fps games and seemingly cant be fixed in the near future.
No i dont have proofs of your clanmate. 

peace out.

Most people will not like to hear this, but there are very few in this community with the technical understanding to accurately examine the cheating situation in APB. And as far as anyone should be concerned, cheaters in APB post BattlEye are negligible.

3 minutes ago, speee said:

Most people will not like to hear this, but there are very few in this community with the technical understanding to accurately examine the cheating situation in APB. And as far as anyone should be concerned, cheaters in APB post BattlEye are negligible.

"cheaters in APB post BattlEye are negligible." they are getting more and more. LO should tell people how is the situation going on. if it is no name no shame, there should be a stat, at least. 

15 hours ago, Lato said:
I don't see any suggestion here
you can ignore what you see, right. 

32 minutes ago, xATKx said:
Well, basicly we're telling the close things prettt much. Thing is , what you guys are doing might be not defined as hacking in the rules or whatever but most of the "known" good players are making something of disadvantage . For example afaik lo hasnt said anything about macros yet so it means its allowed so far. People will use them and say its not cheating which is correct. But its apperantly abusive. Then when ff banned some people of doing what its abusive people were saying ff was false banning etc. Well I am not here to argue all the dramas over and over again. Thats just my point of view. 
My point isnt here to accusate specific person in my previous post i pointed some ffbans names and one name of using mouse scripts(which might be not against the rules either) . But my point is  here to show people want to use something to use their advantage after having +5k records on steam which is they should be ashamed. There are numbers of people that admitted in the past which is honestly atleast.( Some of them are veterans yes.) 
You re right people never can be EXACTLY  sure when enemies are aimbotting wallhacking etc. One of the worst things in online fps games and seemingly cant be fixed in the near future.
No i dont have proofs of your clanmate. 

peace out.
eeeeh.. BE will kick/ban you for using macros.
You get kicked if you have AHK running or have something unrelated to APB using AHK running.
Logitech/Synapse/w.e. will also get you banned since they are simulating clicks and that's what BE looks for.
LO might not have said anything, but macro's or any kind of tool assisting is against TOS.
  Edited by Tobii
Forum being patootie.

7 minutes ago, Tobii said:
You get kicked if you have AHK running or have something unrelated to APB using AHK running.
Logitech/Synapse/w.e. will also get you banned since they are simulating clicks and that's what BE looks for.
LO might not have said anything, but macro's or any kind of tool assisting is against TOS.

No be doesnt, so far.

1 minute ago, xATKx said:
9 minutes ago, Tobii said:

No be doesnt, so far.
What part.. you can't just dismiss the entire thing when we've seen multiple people get kicked for AHK.
What part do you not agree with.

2 minutes ago, Tobii said:
What part.. you can't just dismiss the entire thing when we've seen multiple people get kicked for AHK.
when you say "we've seen multiple people get kicked" how do you know it was for AHK? can you explain ?

Just now, PersianTiger said:
3 minutes ago, Tobii said:
when you say "we've seen multiple people get kicked" how do you know it was for AHK? can you explain ?
You're free to test it yourself.
You were able to test things on the OTW prior to the full launch of BE.
You can also make an AHK script for media keys and then log on to APB and you'll see.

I am aware that your point is "how did you know it wasn't for cheating" or w.e.
Only way I can give you any proof that you might believe is if you try it yourself.

You'll just be kicked with the message: KICKED BY BATTLEYE (DISALLOWED PROGRAM #0)

4 minutes ago, Tobii said:
You're free to test it yourself.
You were able to test things on the OTW prior to the full launch of BE.
You can also make an AHK script for media keys and then log on to APB and you'll see.

I am aware that your point is "how did you know it wasn't for cheating" or w.e.
Only way I can give you any proof that you might believe is if you try it yourself.

You'll just be kicked with the message: KICKED BY BATTLEYE (DISALLOWED PROGRAM #0)
you did answer my question
Edited by PersianTiger