Margravine

Cheaters - More than Anticipated

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
You did.
Dont play word games, at least act like an adult.
Read my post again. Clearly, and concisely I didn't accuse him of anything, word-wise or suggestive wise. Stop, jumping to conclusions, that aren't there. Also, now I remember why I had you on ignore Biscuit. Back to crunchyroll. Edited by CyberneticNinja

2 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
Read my post again. Clearly, and concisely I didn't accuse him of anything, word-wise or suggestive wise. Stop, jumping to conclusions, that aren't there.
My advice would be to watch more Trauma, and less Kempington.
Kemp is a great guy, but an average player at best.
Nowhere near the skill level the top tier players.

34 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
He's not the one you should worry about. The player you should worry about, used to be very lackluster in skill, but now is the ultimate opponent, Look no further then, the god-like player Trauma a.k.a. Facile a.k.a. Candyjack. twitch.tv/candyjac
at the risk of my reply forming the legendary trifefecta of circlejerking, trauma isn’t cheating 

its also pretty asinine to pretend that’s not what would be implied (whether you intended to or not) when quoting the notoriously hackusation-happy op in a discussion about cheats
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Tobii said:
Suspicious doesn't mean they cheat..?
Personal opinion doesn't make it right.. You know
Quoting this because you're one of the guilties of what I am pointing at here.

Well, the most shameful thing here is that; the biggest cheaters (closets) here are the ones who are known as "good streamers, good players, some veterans whom been playin for quite a while"-10k hours of gameplay in records , shame still hacking- (here are a few examples you can check on ffbans : tobii, exoticzlol,spraytag) we can increase the numbers here obviously. Those just popped up my mind atm.

Some of you will start the drama here ffbans were false.. Maybe. But i been around here in apb since 2012 with huge breaks, never been ever kicked by PB or nothing.Here we have to define whats cheat or not. I dunno how you do, but i'd define it as this simply: "something cant be done by a human without extraordinary powers" like a greatly designed macro/no recoil script.

It may be not as counted as hacking but (sorry for naming but theres a point) exoticzlol was blatantly using some mouse scripts last day. Yet this dude has grown a great reputation by the community.

I am not assaying what cheats are defined as on online games. I am not trying to assaying how ac should be. I am only trying to point out something what is one of the biggest problems in the ccommunity.

This is however impossible to fix this one way or another because of some numbers of reasons. 

To OP, imo you (we - as community-) simply do not play against cheaters when you get them against you in this way they ll get very less players to play against and thats a real protest. 
Dont play with the cheaters when theyre in your team either.

Ps: might be some grammer mistakes since this message sent by phone and i will fix them or add some others points else if i feel that way.
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, xATKx said:
Quoting this because you're one of the guilties of what I am pointing at here.

Well, the most shameful thing here is that; the biggest cheaters (closets) here are the ones who are known as "good streamers, good players, some veterans whom been playin for quite a while"-10k hours of gameplay in records , shame still hacking- (here are a few examples you can check on ffbans : tobii, exoticzlol,spraytag) we can increase the numbers here obviously. Those just popped up my mind atm.

Some of you will start the drama here ffbans were false.. Maybe. But i been around here in apb since 2012 with huge breaks, never been ever kicked by PB or nothing.Here we have to define whats cheat or not. I dunno how you do, but i'd define it as this simply: "something cant be done by a human without extraordinary powers" like a greatly designed macro/no recoil script.

It may be not as counted as hacking but (sorry for naming but theres a point) exoticzlol was blatantly using some mouse scripts last day. Yet this dude has grown a great reputation by the community.

I am not assaying what cheats are defined as on online games. I am not trying to assaying how ac should be. I am only trying to point out something what is one of the biggest problems in the ccommunity.

This is however impossible to fix this one way or another because of some numbers of reasons. 

To OP, imo you (we - as community-) simply do not play against cheaters when you get them against you in this way they ll get very less players to play against and thats a real protest. 
Dont play with the cheaters when theyre in your team either.

Ps: might be some grammer mistakes since this message sent by phone and i will fix them or add some others points else if i feel that way.
Oh Hello, What are you doing here.

On 7/28/2018 at 10:01 PM, Margravine said:

I get the feeling there is a higher percentage of cheaters in APB than LO expected when they took over APB. Everyone knows APB has earned a horrible reputation due to the lack of effort G1 put into not only development but combating cheating. I suspect the majority of legit players have up and quit by this point, the rest of us have just become accustomed to the abuse and have accepted it as part of the APB experience. Everyone else can freely enjoy the game with their cheats because they're for the most part, playing other cheaters and are on a 'fair' playing field in that case. 

We all "know". We currently have community GM's who have experience playing the game and they "know", but as far as those of us still around can see, nothing is being done. That was the purpose of the FairFight announcements, that is what FFBANS gave to those who've continue to play legit, hope and a little satisfaction that the system, though broken - kinda works. I was hoping LO would be putting their foot down but I see the same max ranks God-Toggling when they get pinched. Too many matches being decided by who has the lowest TTK combinations. The weird "Locked" encounters. 

Same old, same old.

no cheaters because LO make update with battleye,but now each website update cheat,and now we will see more and more cheaters each day,like i say bad company buy apb they not have skills for games like apb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
On 7/28/2018 at 10:01 PM, Margravine said:

I get the feeling there is a higher percentage of cheaters in APB than LO expected when they took over APB. Everyone knows APB has earned a horrible reputation due to the lack of effort G1 put into not only development but combating cheating. I suspect the majority of legit players have up and quit by this point, the rest of us have just become accustomed to the abuse and have accepted it as part of the APB experience. Everyone else can freely enjoy the game with their cheats because they're for the most part, playing other cheaters and are on a 'fair' playing field in that case. 

We all "know". We currently have community GM's who have experience playing the game and they "know", but as far as those of us still around can see, nothing is being done. That was the purpose of the FairFight announcements, that is what FFBANS gave to those who've continue to play legit, hope and a little satisfaction that the system, though broken - kinda works. I was hoping LO would be putting their foot down but I see the same max ranks God-Toggling when they get pinched. Too many matches being decided by who has the lowest TTK combinations. The weird "Locked" encounters. 

Same old, same old.

no cheaters because LO make update with battleye,but now each website update cheat,and now we will see more and more cheaters each day,like i say bad company buy apb they not have skills for games like apb
i will love to LO show me that im wrong,but i dont think so,nothing new still in apb,many years gone from last contact in game Gumbal,lets see when L0 will release new engine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I feel like too many forum posts end up the same. Either ends with "matchmaking is garbage" or  "most top players cheat". 

P.S.: people keep bringing macros up even after being shown time after time fast clicking while recorded on camera. (talking mostly about the carbine and oscar)

Edited by Nophromoo
trying to formulate a readable sentence. pls send help
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, xATKx said:

mattscott personally confirmed that he was able to get banned by g1’s fairfight configuration, you can’t really try to invalidate someone else’s experience while at the same time you are pushing your own experience as fact

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
39 minutes ago, xATKx said:

mattscott personally confirmed that he was able to get banned by g1’s fairfight configuration, you can’t really try to invalidate someone else’s experience while at the same time you are pushing your own experience as fact
EeR8bZD.png

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
EeR8bZD.png
Nice signature. It blends well with your post Edited by Nophromoo

2 minutes ago, Nophromoo said:
Nice signature. It blends well with your post
Yeah... thats the one downside to quoting from Discord.

20 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
56 minutes ago, xATKx said:

#takingthingsoutofcontext
I can get myself banned too if I know what to do to trigger it.  I don't  believe he simply just got banned...
But LO has been trying to hide behind everything they can find to justify letting the  hoards of trash back in the game.
It's sad how cheat related tickets get attention but I've a ticket about something else and it's been 50+ days already without an answer. Priorities.
Imagine recording yourself macroing on ap45 for "april's fools" and getting banned. False ban! Or 3 false bans. What about 15 times.
  Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sayori said:
#takingthingsoutofcontext
I can get myself banned too if I know what to do to trigger it.  I don't  believe he simply just got banned...
But LO has been trying to hide behind everything they can find to justify letting the  hoards of trash back in the game.
It's sad how cheat related tickets get attention but I've a ticket about something else and it's been 50+ days already without an answer. Priorities.
Imagine recording yourself macroing on ap45 for "april's fools" and getting banned. False ban! Or 3 false bans. What about 15 times.

Can you DM me a list of cheaters?
Im curious.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
Im curious.
dude if u wanna get carried just lemme know when ur on i’ll get u to g10

Just now, BXNNXD said:
Im curious.
Can you boost my account to gold? I heard the racing districts are only open to golds and actually never got up to gold.

Just now, Nophromoo said:

Can you boost my account to gold? I heard the racing districts are only open to golds and actually never got up to gold.

sorry i don’t work with the handicapped

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Im curious.
theres a cheater joke here somewhere, but Im coming up blank

no jokes, only kill streaks now

Just now, BXNNXD said:
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

no jokes, only kill streaks now
oshit... big owner
I graciously accept the offer to be carried
5fkhE2Q.gif

On 7/29/2018 at 6:11 AM, Margravine said:

I don't see any value in guessing at percentages. What I can tell you without a doubt you can go into any silver 40/40 district, play 5 games and end up matched against someone suspicious. 

not all of us have your freaky god hands
what are the parameters of your latency on the server you're talking about ?

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
Im curious.
not even talking cheaters now after BE but previous FF "false" bans.
But if you wanna see cheaters it's enough to play EU Fight Club ...preferably  on weekend prime time. It's not like I'm having a list with names or  can remember names until I see them again.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

its also pretty asinine to pretend that’s not what would be implied (whether you intended to or not) when quoting the notoriously hackusation-happy op in a discussion about cheats
Just to clear this up - in the context of the quote he was complimenting him, not accusing him of hacking. I said Au had God Hands, so when he said 'AU isn't the one you should be worried about its X' he was implying that Au isn't a legitimate threat compared to X. Context is important. 
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Margravine said:
Just to clear this up - in the context of the quote he was complimenting him, not accusing him of hacking. I said Au had God Hands, so when he said 'AU isn't the one you should be worried about its X' he was implying that Au isn't a legitimate threat compared to X. Context is important. 
ah my bad, the quote box didnt separate the two different replies you had in the same post

ive been bamboozled