Margravine

Cheaters - More than Anticipated

2 hours ago, Atomkraftwerk said:
tilted and triggered? like ur triggerbot? ^^
ZombieBiscuit cheating?

Who are all these cheaters?
For real, if someone could DM me some names I would appreciate it, cuz Im not seeing any cheaters.
So if you are on Jericho and seeing cheaters hmu, maybe Im just blind.

28 minutes ago, Similarities said:
ZombieBiscuit cheating?

Yeah. I'm trash. 

46 minutes ago, indi said:

Where are people seeing all these "cheaters"? I've seen one since May, and none since Battle Eye was implemented.

I know you're cheating on me with some fuzzy bunny at mcdonald's indi
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kat said:
I know you're cheating on me with some fuzzy bunny at mcdonald's indi
she prolly has nicer feet than u
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
1 hour ago, Similarities said:
ZombieBiscuit cheating?

Yeah. I'm trash. 
What colour trash? Asking for a friend...
18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Sorry Asger.
Had to apologize to Matt for participating in yesterdays derailment. Not falling for that again.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Crap, multiquote issue....

I’m just happy you’re posting gif’s again ❤️

Holy sunshine... automultiquote!!! Edited by AsgerLund

this is not a forum. this is a dark forest in which the G1 has lost its way .  (I'll presume!) that the orbit of fate is waiting for fate .
the fourth change of ownership WILL NOT be !

all topics come back again and again. we walk in a circle . 

Edited by Yood

I've been recording all of my gameplay so far and while I do sometimes feel like some players suddenly become better after being completely destroyed after one death, I've yet to record any blatant cheating. 
This leads to confusing situations, is it cherrypicking? Were they lucky? Experience as a veteran? Am I being paranoid?
As name & shame is not allowed, I will not be dropping names, but I'm mainly talking about the really good people here. Those clans. 
Either way, getting my patootie beat is fine, but the skill distribution in APB is really not very clear when we're all the same threat. Gold. 

The orbit of fate is waiting for fate.
Edited by AsgerLund

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Matchmaking isn't even that bad. it is just that it has such a small pool to draw from as your opposition that there is going to end up as some bad matches sometimes. It only has 40 people to start from, remove everyone in a mission already, then try and match an equal team from that. Surprisingly I think it does a pretty decent job if you disregard the obvious fuck ups sometimes.
what can i say? 😐 i think the numbers of fuck ups are too much. at least for all players counting totally. 

Anyone use OBS? What's the best way to convert FLV to MP4? Lets get some footage in here to show what we're talking about. 

20 minutes ago, Margravine said:

Anyone use OBS? What's the best way to convert FLV to MP4? Lets get some footage in here to show what we're talking about. 

make sure you blur names 

3 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

btw, if the matchmaking could be better, these issues are automatically resolved. 
match only best players against best players, if they not  get opponent, then they must change their district and try again. 
match only and only good players against good players, if not works, try to change district. 
match medium players against only and only medium players or under medium level players. 

I don't see any suggestion here

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:
What colour trash? Asking for a friend... Crap, multiquote issue....
Pee coloured trash.

1 hour ago, Margravine said:

FFmpeg is the best all-around tool for audio/video processing, conversion, filtering and some other useful stuff.
ffmpeg -i somevideo.flv -c:v copy -c:a aac -b:a 128k somevideo.mp4

Or you can use built-in OBS muxer, open OBS, go to File>Remux recordings.

23 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:
What colour trash? Asking for a friend... Crap, multiquote issue....
Pee coloured trash.
My favourite colour of trash.

21 hours ago, Margravine said:

I'd like to know if the community GM's have the power and allowance to ban at their own discretion? I asked a GM in game and he refused to answer. I also asked if they review submitted evidence and didn't get an answer, only to submit it to support (and they don't deal with support tickets) so what is their purpose? 

That's a good question. I'm curious what the inbox for Submitted Evidence looks like. I got "hackusated" twice last night, 2 different players, 2 different missions. Both /w me to say they've recorded me and are sending it in. I am shite at this game compared to most people i play with, and have never hacked in any game in my life. Wonder how many submitted evidence is just crap they have to skip thru on legit players. Must be hell to pick thru all that. 

3 minutes ago, BL0SS0M said:
21 hours ago, Margravine said:

I'd like to know if the community GM's have the power and allowance to ban at their own discretion? I asked a GM in game and he refused to answer. I also asked if they review submitted evidence and didn't get an answer, only to submit it to support (and they don't deal with support tickets) so what is their purpose? 

That's a good question. I'm curious what the inbox for Submitted Evidence looks like. I got "hackusated" twice last night, 2 different players, 2 different missions. Both /w me to say they've recorded me and are sending it in. I am shite at this game compared to most people i play with, and have never hacked in any game in my life. Wonder how many submitted evidence is just crap they have to skip thru on legit players. Must be hell to pick thru all that. 
GMs CANNOT ban. This has been stated several times already.
All bans are reviewed by actual Little Orbit employees. GMs are just player volunteers.

3 hours ago, indi said:

Where are people seeing all these "cheaters"? I've seen one since May, and none since Battle Eye was implemented.

ditto. I havent seen shit. I've seen a lot of low ranks that are really good, but that means nothing, just old player new character. 

22 hours ago, Margravine said:

I don't see any value in guessing at percentages. What I can tell you without a doubt you can go into any silver 40/40 district, play 5 games and end up matched against someone suspicious. 

not all of us have your freaky god hands
He's not the one you should worry about. The player you should worry about, used to be very lackluster in skill, but now is the ultimate opponent, Look no further then, the god-like player Trauma a.k.a. Facile a.k.a. Candyjack. twitch.tv/candyjac

4 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
23 hours ago, Margravine said:

I don't see any value in guessing at percentages. What I can tell you without a doubt you can go into any silver 40/40 district, play 5 games and end up matched against someone suspicious. 

He's not the one you should worry about. The player you should worry about, used to be very lackluster in skill, but now is the ultimate opponent, Look no further then, the god-like player Trauma a.k.a. Facile a.k.a. Candyjack. twitch.tv/candyjac
Thats a joke right?
Trauma has always been great at APB.
Dont get me wrong, I wish he was cheating, then my ego wouldnt hurt so much.

14 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
23 hours ago, Margravine said:

Yikes. Calling out Trauma for cheating while using a picture of him as your forum avatar. How could you do such a thing. :^) Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Thats a joke right?
Trauma has always been great at APB.
Dont get me wrong, I wish he was cheating, then my ego wouldnt hurt so much.
who said anything about him cheating? You assume much. Also he wasn't "always" great, LOL.

Just now, CyberneticNinja said:
who said anything about him cheating?
You did.
Dont play word games, at least act like an adult.

10 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Yikes. Calling out Trauma for cheating while using a picture of him as your forum avatar. How could you do such a thing. :^)
My avatar is a picture of him? Isn't he a human being? My avatar is a cartoon character is it not. Or, am I seeing something, you aren't?