Sign in to follow this  
--iLyA--

Getting kick to login screen after some time playing

Hello, I have a problem of kicks, every time that I  log on, I can play for about an hour and then it kicks me back to login screen....
It's happens every time I play, it's so disturbing cause I'm in a mission and getting kicked couple of seconds before it ends results me losing money + standing for no reason...
I've done some research across the internet and I found that this Issue isn't happening just for me....
I've found out that it might be macro related....
I have pro gaming mouse and pro mechanical keyboard, both with macro of  their own, thing is - I DON'T USE MY MOUSE MACRO OR MY KEYBOARD MACRO but still probably getting kicked cause of it?
Why do I need to suffer only because my mouse and keyboard has macro options?
Can it be fixed or there is someway to disable  my macros from the keyboard and mouse?
I just wanna play for more than an hour straight without being kicked and losing standing and money.....
PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS !

My mouse is - Razer DeathAdder Elite 2016 Chroma Ergonomic Gaming Mouse - 16,000 DPI New TM
My keyboard is - Turtle Beach Impact 600 - Gaming Mechanical Keyboard Cherry MX Brown Switches

https://imgur.com/a/Nd6FeWG

Thanks ahead - iLofty - Citadel

Edited by --iLyA--

nop, you not been kicked to lobby coz of autohotkey, if u had *.ahk you will be kicked back to login.
kick to lobby -> place where choose character.
seems to me u have lag/internet/router spikes problems.
keyboard and mouse macro not able to be detected by beye 100% as macro loaded to keyboard/mouse board and after never able to be traced. (tested and approved by me and in fact any coder tell ya that)

I do use razer deathadderelite model no rz01-0201
keyboard logitech k310,
no issues to Peripherals in APB R at all dude, u need think what happened without chase to beye.

I'm open to discuss on discord if Russian native lge.

Edited by Dahel

41 minutes ago, Dahel said:

nop, you not been kicked to lobby coz of autohotkey, if u had *.ahk you will be kicked back to login.
kick to lobby -> place where choose character.
seems to me u have lag/internet/router spikes problems.
keyboard and mouse macro not able to be detected by beye 100% as macro loaded to keyboard/mouse board and after never able to be traced. (tested and approved by me and in fact any coder tell ya that)

I do use razer deathadderelite model no rz01-0201
keyboard logitech k310,
no issues to Peripherals in APB R at all dude, u need think what happened without chase to beye.

I'm open to discuss on discord if Russian native lge.

My miss spell I guess, it kicks me back to login screen not lobby.
I always need to retype my password then login then pick character.....
I was sure lobby is login lobby, thanks for correcting me.
As a matter of fact I'm Russian, Add me on discord please - iLofty#3648

tomorrow arrange time for ya, discord req send

Edited by Dahel

20 hours ago, Dahel said:

tomorrow arrange time for ya, discord req send

Thanks.

Would like for some more answer from other member who might suffer the same

I've been having issues with this as well, I'll be playing and randomly get disconnected. I relaunch and run repair and happens again. Cant get a solid hour of play time without getting kicked. Any other suggestions?

Spikes?
what is results for traceroute

Edited by Dahel

About the kicks. 
I had this same issue. The only solution I found, is to delete everything connected to your mouse. 
For DeathAdder elite there should be a program to control the LED lighting, delete it. 

I've done the through Control Panel, searched for Razor (windows 10) and deleted it. 
Now the game doesn't kick me. 

About the latency, as I know, if your latency is higher than 300 (or even having some spikes/jumps in latency), the game will kick you or you'll have seriously lag for few seconds. 

I have DeathAdder elite, 0 issue due connections.

• Like 1

I have Razer Imperator 2012 mouse and Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016 kboard both connected with Synapse and got few macros (as for led and for some other stuff) but ive never been kicked out to char.select screen or login screen coz of it. Only 'cause of server problems (ddos etc) or my connection issues.  I dont think it matters which mouse you got so you better check other options as was told before.

Not using a gaming mouse. Basic HP Optical.  -.- It keeps happening in the middle of missions and is beginning to become a barrier to enjoying the game. I know they just posted something about trying to fix servers connection issues?

I'm having the same problem.
Also, sometimes when it kicks me to login-screen, it get's stuck on "exiting district" and I have to force-shutdown the game and open again.
It's really frustrating.
It happened to me twice the last 2 hours and in both times it happened a second before the mission ended.
I end up wasting 15 minutes playing and fighting only to get kicked a second before the end.
This is extremely frustrating and I'm looking for Little Orbit to notice this issue and help in dealing with it.