Shiggi

We have the Free version of battleye ?

Haven't we had a thread of this every week since BattleEye?

Sure the title is slightly different but its a "bash on Battleeye somehow thread" yet again....

Answers were always the same too....

i say before and i say again full battleye not work in apb,i play rainbowsix siege and i know what is full protected game by battleye,in apb we still have allot cheaters,battleye give to L0 try period

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

i say before and i say again full battleye not work in apb,i play rainbowsix siege and i know what is full protected game by battleye,in apb we still have allot cheaters,battleye give to L0 try period

I have explained before what a 'trial' (not 'try' I mean c'mon) period would mean, read back a bit if you have to. I also play Rainbow Six Siege, and I can tell you from a programmers perspective, as well as a very experienced gamer's perspective, it doesn't mean a thing. How well an anti-cheat system works depends entirely on how the game's networking is done, only that. Siege is a well developed game in many senses, and the security levels are mostly due to their solid networking. Like I said before read back a bit if you want more details, but even IF APB has a trial period (which any game will have when they decide to get a BE license), it will not matter in terms of the quality of service provided by battle-eye. It is nothing like a "free, silver package, gold package" kind of system. It is simply a period in which BE is trying to prove their compatability with the license taker in which they offer a discount on the license. Free anti-cheat would only exist in the form of shareware that is trying to develop and gain a lot of data, BE is no such thing. Please think before you post as if you're an authority on the subject, posting is nothing like going to the toilet, if you don't mind me reminding you of that.

3 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
1 hour ago, yony8888 said:

I have explained before what a 'trial' (not 'try' I mean c'mon) period would mean, read back a bit if you have to. I also play Rainbow Six Siege, and I can tell you from a programmers perspective, as well as a very experienced gamer's perspective, it doesn't mean a thing. How well an anti-cheat system works depends entirely on how the game's networking is done, only that. Siege is a well developed game in many senses, and the security levels are mostly due to their solid networking. Like I said before read back a bit if you want more details, but even IF APB has a trial period (which any game will have when they decide to get a BE license), it will not matter in terms of the quality of service provided by battle-eye. It is nothing like a "free, silver package, gold package" kind of system. It is simply a period in which BE is trying to prove their compatability with the license taker in which they offer a discount on the license. Free anti-cheat would only exist in the form of shareware that is trying to develop and gain a lot of data, BE is no such thing. Please think before you post as if you're an authority on the subject, posting is nothing like going to the toilet, if you don't mind me reminding you of that.
battleye have zero banns for now in apb,how explaine that?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Alright forums acting weird, anyways. You show me proof of what you claim, and I will try to explain it to you if you still deem it necessary. Can't make these kind of claims without evidence, naturally, "oh some guy said he was cheating and didnt get banned" or "my friend tested it he didnt get banned" wont do, real proof, not just rumors. LO states they wont release any info on bans, so I am curious what you have in stock to back up your claims.

Edited by Slickmund

battleye only prevent work,matt confirm that,only when cheater try inject cheat in game battleye kick him,in game no banns for now,they just try to hide that from players,fairfight no more banns to,you maybe see just one player who say that he is banned by battleye or banned by fairfight?

Edited by yony8888
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yony8888 said:

battleye only prevent work,matt confirm that,only when cheater try inject cheat in game battleye kick him,in game no banns for now,they just try to hide that from players,fairfight no more banns to,you maybe see just one player who say im banned by battleye or banned by fairfight?

Again, show me proof of this. Matt stated things differently then you are saying things here, I guess your English doesnt suffice to fully grasp the meaning behind his words. It does ban they have stated, and fairfight is still functioning as well, whether it is auto-banning or not I do not know, my guess would be no.

2 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
5 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

battleye only prevent work,matt confirm that,only when cheater try inject cheat in game battleye kick him,in game no banns for now,they just try to hide that from players,fairfight no more banns to,you maybe see just one player who say im banned by battleye or banned by fairfight?

Again, show me proof of this. Matt stated things differently then you are saying things here, I guess your English doesnt suffice to fully grasp the meaning behind his words. It does ban they have stated, and fairfight is still functioning as well, whether it is auto-banning or not I do not know, my guess would be no.
just read forum and you will finde all evidence in social district
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

mattscott has confirmed that they have been banning, why should we trust you over the company without any proof?

It keeps reposting my previous post each time, completely removing what I typed in so ye... Like BXNNXD points out, you present no proof, also you have no credibility, your understanding of English generally speaking seems to be lacking. I'd be a happy customer if you were to stop spreading misinformation.

Edited by Slickmund

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
20 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

mattscott has confirmed that they have been banning, why should we trust you over the company without any proof?
they have,manual banns,use logic that battleye start full work 30 % players will got bann that you must notice Edited by yony8888
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

they have,manual banns,use logic that battleye start full work 30 % players will got bann that you must notice

this is some jedi shit, how'd this illiterate moron flip me around so hard

9 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
they have,manual banns,use logic that battleye start full work 30 % players will got bann that you must notice
I saw what you posted before, you said you got banned for having an inproper symbol, and you later on got a full week ban because you harassed a player with hackusations. Now whether those two statements were lies (stupid ones really) to use as arguments for your statements, or true, it still wouldn't suffice as proof.
Both of those bans would be manual bans, which aren't related to Battle-eye at all, anti-cheat systems arent built to detect that kind of rulebreaking.
So, proof please? Youre already a dixie in my book though.

On the topic of logic, formal logic, I could formulate whether or not you are a lying potato or not, simulate it, and get a pretty unsurprising truth scheme out of it. No point in doing that really. Edited by Slickmund

15 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
23 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

for insulting you will be reported by me
15 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
I saw what you posted before, you said you got banned for having an inproper symbol, and you later on got a full week ban because you harassed a player with hackusations. Now whether those two statements were lies (stupid ones really) to use as arguments for your statements, or true, it still wouldn't suffice as proof.
Both of those bans would be manual bans, which aren't related to Battle-eye at all, anti-cheat systems arent built to detect that kind of rulebreaking.
So, proof please? Youre already a dixie in my book though.
just use brain or stop replay on my comment,like i say before (you start read) that battleye start full working must on start bann some players 10-20-30,bann wawe and you must notice that when 1,2,3,4,5 players start cry "lol im banned by Battleye"that cant hide Edited by yony8888
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

for insulting you will be reported by me

it was a compliment bro, gg

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
13 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

first you say that im "moron" now when i translate jedi shit is "eat shit" more evidence that you insulting me second time
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
for insulting you will be reported by me just use brain or stop replay on my comment,like i say before (you start read) that battleye start full working must on start bann some players 10-20-30,bann wawe and you must notice that when 1,2,3,4,5 players start cry "lol im banned by Battleye"that can be hide
You expect 10-30 players banned in case Battle-eye would actually do it's job. Alright, it is now clear to me you are an absolute authority on the subject of cheating, programming, statistics, logic, litteracy and ethical communication. All bow before Lord Potato, ruler of the interwebs. The only person alive which can use his brain apparantly. EDIT: Apparantly he is also a Diamond-grade lawyer/Universal-grade judge, so beware you scullian BXNNXD you. Edited by Slickmund

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:
7 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
for insulting you will be reported by me just use brain or stop replay on my comment,like i say before (you start read) that battleye start full working must on start bann some players 10-20-30,bann wawe and you must notice that when 1,2,3,4,5 players start cry "lol im banned by Battleye"that can be hide
You expect 10-30 players banned in case Battle-eye would actually do it's job. Alright, it is now clear to me you are an absolute authority on the subject of cheating, programming, statistics, logic, litteracy and ethical communication. All bow before Lord Potato, ruler of the interwebs. The only person alive which can use his brain apparantly.
4 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
11 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
You expect 10-30 players banned in case Battle-eye would actually do it's job. Alright, it is now clear to me you are an absolute authority on the subject of cheating, programming, statistics, logic, litteracy and ethical communication. All bow before Lord Potato, ruler of the interwebs. The only person alive which can use his brain apparantly.
like i say early give me 1 person who is banned by battleye,each game have cheaters,apb have nice number of cheaters in game give me just 1 person "banned by battleye"
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
like i say early give me 1 person who is banned by battleye,each game have cheaters,apb have nice number of cheaters in game give me just 1 person "banned by battleye"
Like I said before, you state things you need to deliver proof on. The statements I made require me to quote Matt and Battle-eye's terms of service which is quite lengthy. I could do that, though I quoted the part about trial periods already earlier in this thread, but I have a feeling you will just try to google translate it again and it wouldn't make any sense to you. Because guess what, I'm not sure what language you are translating it to, but it rarely works well.

The proof you ask for, I can not deliver. As I stated, LO doesn't release any information on bans. Which is why I suspect your claims are bogus as well.  Edited by Slickmund

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:
3 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
Like I said before, you state things you need to deliver proof on. The statements I made require me to quote Matt and Battle-eye's terms of service which is quite lengthy. I could do that, though I quoted the part about trial periods already earlier in this thread, but I have a feeling you will just try to google translate it again and it wouldn't make any sense to you. Because guess what, I'm not sure what language you are translating it to, but it rarely works well.
Like I said before, you state things you need to deliver proof on.When LO come give me 1 person who is banned by battleye or fairfight?you cant give me because that number is zero,only manual banns for breaking some ToS.Yea Matt say "we are banning for hacking and cheating" but they bann manual,i say for now is not confirmed 1 single bann in 3 monts by battleye or fairfight,yea they not more public banning,no name or shame but like i say before some banned cheater will cry here on forum lol im banned by battleye or fairfight but im legit always cheaters must cry,why you not see 1 single person that cry how is banned in apb because is that number zero or apb have 0 cheaters-and that is not true because i see some cheaters in game,and like i say on stream to,and here i not see apb https://www.battleye.com/
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how someone can not get sick of commenting pessimist posts so regularly. Constantly posting that the game is filled with cheaters, mocking the ammount of employes, ...(and the list goes on), and yet still keep playing the game every day (source: one of his own comments on a post). 

Not saying the person in question should quit the game, but you got to admit it makes it all less credible.

They would make a support ticket to get unbanned. Posting on the forums would be a stupid move on their end because it will make them a target of suspicion. You think someone who is banned would want to make it public? Answer is no, it will not help his case and it will make him a target. Also, it is against the forum rules to discuss your bans on the forums, so if they were to post, the thread would be removed as soon as LO notices.
You try to use my own words against me for some reason, without proper arguments behind it as well as completely ignoring my actual replies to that. I am not 100% sure as to how I come across to the average reader, but I am fairly sure you come across as someone who pull stuff out of his sleeve.

10 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

They would make a support ticket to get unbanned. Posting on the forums would be a stupid move on their end because it will make them a target of suspicion. You think someone who is banned would want to make it public? Answer is no, it will not help his case and it will make him a target. Also, it is against the forum rules to discuss your bans on the forums, so if they were to post, the thread would be removed as soon as LO notices.
You try to use my own words against me for some reason, without proper arguments behind it as well as completely ignoring my actual replies to that. I am not 100% sure as to how I come across to the average reader, but I am fairly sure you come across as someone who pull stuff out of his sleeve.

ok we will stop now i will post here what battleye will say to me about apb,i will contact them,lets wait answer (i know they not share bussnies information,but they can confirm that they protect apb and they can answer why apb is not on list with other games that protect battleye) Edited by yony8888
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, AlexandraTromp said:

Yeah but if battle eye get's rid of that stigma wouldn't that be turned to great advertisement? 😛 
BattlEye was probably the best thing Little Orbit has done to date.

On top of that, people still think there's a lot of cheaters, due to the number of x person is cheating, please support me forum threads.

However, it certainly would be a good boost to their advertising that they've helped begin the revival of APB.

On 7/28/2018 at 4:59 PM, VanilleKeks said:

I wonder how you came to the conclusion that there's a free version of BattleEye lol

2zs2mht.jpg

When you buy some program on internet you wana trial version to try is that for you or not,like each antivirus have trial and if you liked full license,that is the same with battleye they send you trial "free demonstration" to you see is battleye for your game or not
On 7/28/2018 at 4:39 PM, Sobe121 said:

You dont see The Crew 2 on there either. Guess they only put popular games on there.

i see some less popular game then apb on list
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2