illgot

What if NPCs all had Snub Nose Revolvers?

I feel bad for NPCs.  They get run over, they get shot for fun, they get blown up (by me).

What if we gave them all SNRs?  Just let them shoot back at us 🙂  Imagine the chaos in a mission if you accidentally clip a group of NPCs waiting for a green light to cross the road.

• Like 1

They would just have a weapon. They couldn't do much aside from die as usual. NPCs would need to be recoded

Was definitely one of the best cheats in the older GTA games, would love to see something like that here. It would need to be an event or something though, not the normal behaviour.

Is there an event where the NPCs shot back or something.  I remember the chicken costume event but I don't think the chickens did anything but complained about getting mugged.

As long as I can arrest them and they count as arrests, give them OSMAWs for all I care. 

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Thats a good idea. Imagine a stree filled wtih stuck civs and they suddenly feel threatened and they all start firing their guns and killing everyone that passes by.

Or civ cars that don't stop permanently from the slightest bump.

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Thats a good idea. Imagine a stree filled wtih stuck civs and they suddenly feel threatened and they all start firing their guns and killing everyone that passes by.

usa-american-flag-gif-3.gif

how about a blowtorch with hunting sight 3 and quickfix?

edit: wtf that flag only has 48 stars

Edited by Aeronaut
that flag wtf

4 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

wtf that flag only has 48 stars

new jersey and california are no longer considered states

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
10 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

wtf that flag only has 48 stars

new jersey and california are no longer considered states
what are they considered?

Just now, Aeronaut said:

what are they considered?

garbage dumps
  • Like 2

If this also means civvies don't walk around with the hp of a guy who just done got HVRed then yeah this could be interesting

what if NPCs didnt walk right in front of you when you are about to land that kill shot?

what if there was a realistic number of npc's on the streets at all times and any time someone shot a gun they would scatter in every direction

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

what if there was a realistic number of npc's on the streets at all times and any time someone shot a gun they would scatter in every direction

What if we knew where all the NPC corpses went?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
i thought everyone knew what tasty burgers were made of
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

This. I wish for this happen with the engine upgrade. More NPC density at least (and variety).

I think having a small number of NPCs armed would be interesting, maybe they use small arms as self defense if you aggro them, but this would be entering proper bot territory (which I would also want, where you could recruit NPCs as backup and such).

1 minute ago, mpuone said:
This. I wish for this happen with the engine upgrade. More NPC density at least (and variety).

I think having a small number of NPCs armed would be interesting, maybe they use small arms as self defense if you aggro them, but this would be entering proper bot territory (which I would also want, where you could recruit NPCs as backup and such).
i get enough bronzes as backup with this crappy matchmaking as is, no need to make it an official feature

37 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
40 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
i thought everyone knew what tasty burgers were made of
sick reference dood

I'm not sure about randomly spawned NPC's having weapons of any sort but that would make a neat new objective type-
Enfs/Crims have to go to a location and wipe out SPPD/Bloods/G-Kings/etc who fight back with weaker weapons and have semi-bad aim. It would sure be a lot funner and more interesting than those awful objectives where all you have to do is shoot some security cameras or store windows.

And if the coding works out they could probably throw in armed NPC's as a rare special type of ped spawn. Maybe a random drug dealer or something to explain why he shoots at both factions and he could drop a ton of special loot that can be turned in at contacts for a lot more dosh than usual, to give it some more purpose.

But that would still add to the debate of some people wanting less random chaos and random mission interference vs people who want more.

3 hours ago, mpuone said:

they could also have contests for NPC designs and such
  • Like 1