Goabea

Heads up! Blog post incoming (according to the APB Facebook)

"Our CEO is going to be putting up a new blog next week on http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com to walk through the next update for #apbreloaded. We are just as excited as you to share some new content. He’ll also be discussing the timeline for XB1 and PS4 updates."

XnZ7iav.png

https://www.facebook.com/APBReloaded/

Anyone else excited?

Edited by NotGoabea
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, tennogrineer said:

what's that thumbnail from? i hope it isn't one of those BR circles..

thats the "concept" screenshot of the BR mode that g1 pretended they were going to release last summer
  • Thanks 1

It could just be some kind of placeholder image from that defunct game mode. idk

• Like 1

Well, I think I'm smiling. maybe there is a hope for the game actually.

24 minutes ago, NotGoabea said:

It could just be some kind of placeholder image from that defunct game mode. idk

its so ugly lol

Since I can no longer play the game due to an unresolved bug, I'm not excited.

12 minutes ago, Ikayoz said:

Since I can no longer play the game due to an unresolved bug, I'm not excited.

whats the bug

Ugh... facebook... 

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the new post 😄 

10 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
whats the bug
spiders
  • Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:
10 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
whats the bug
spiders
those are arachnids, not insects, which bugs are a family of. A WASP (inc) is closer.
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sergsininia said:

those are arachnids, not insects, which bugs are a family of. A WASP (inc) is closer.

if its got more than 4 legs and looks like "fuck no" its a bug
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

June bugs are scarier they'll crawl in your ears then you have to go to a hospital to get it out

I'm just scared of spiders... even the really small ones. Wasps and bees are annoying... really anything that stings doesn't scare me... just spiders ;;-;;

Back on topic: 

I have a feeling it has to do with this:

Here is where we're headed:
- There is a new mode coming fairly quickly. I'll be posting more details as soon as possible when I get the final feedback from development, but I intentionally want to wait till we have completed work on the servers and lag. 
- Internally the new mode is being called "Riot". It will go to OTW long before we add it to production, and we can run it as a replacement to Open Conflict. 
- I'll take a harder look at Fight Club to create a better strategy for fixing the issues I have with it. Nothing is going to change without a lot more discussion with the community and testing.
This is what MattScott said when he talked about the new game mode they they're developing (or already have)

Then there's what looks like stink bugs but as long and big as the tip of your thumb to the second knuckle

1 hour ago, NotGoabea said:

"Our CEO is going to be putting up a new blog next week on http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com to walk through the next update for #apbreloaded. We are just as excited as you to share some new content. He’ll also be discussing the timeline for XB1 and PS4 updates."

XnZ7iav.png

https://www.facebook.com/APBReloaded/

Anyone else excited?

files blocks  loaded into the launcher for a long time. perhaps the event will be this summer . good information .  

https://translate.yandex.ru/?lang=ru-en&text=файлы блоков загружены в лаунчер уже давно. возможно событие будет в это лето . хорошее информация .  ) Edited by Yood

when did wilde become the face of apb?

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but as I recall work for 3.5 was finishing up in July and we should expect something in August. I'm not sure where I saw that information but when I saw this post that's immediately what I thought of, also I find it's a little strange we've still got no information on weapon balance passes. 

Just now, AgentWatson said:

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but as I recall work for 3.5 was finishing up in July and we should expect something in August. I'm not sure where I saw that information but when I saw this post that's immediately what I thought of, also I find it's a little strange we've still got no information on weapon balance passes. 

you mean like the first stage of balance passes thats changing like 6 or 7 guns?

Just now, BXNNXD said:
Just now, AgentWatson said:

you mean like the first stage of balance passes thats changing like 6 or 7 guns?
As long as no ones passing gas

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

As long as no ones passing gas

we're all just farting rats
  • Like 1