• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mofusta

Mofusta

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 18-October 12
Anyone know of a UI with just a tiny red dot for the center cross hair? I've looked through all these UI's and they all suck! Everything from something that looks like Klingon taking up a 3rd of your view field, to some that look like they were done in MS Paint with a big blob for a dot! All seem to have a custom status bar that is just gawdy and ignorant looking. Can't someone just leave the skins alone and add a tiny red dot to the center of the cross hair without getting all technical with a crayon or fancy trim that is not really needed?

I know, I know do it myself... and I might just have too because no one can just make things simplified...

MICFILLER

MICFILLER

Rabble Rabble Rabble

• Banned
  • 1544 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Then stop bitching and do it urself.

Edited by MICFILLER, 16 November 2012 - 11:39 AM.

Tiggs mad.

MrSilverback

MrSilverback

Respected

• Members
  • 860 posts
  • Joined 13-November 10
Um the universal crosshair will do this pretty easily. It took me all of 10 seconds to set it up. If you seen the universal crosshair thread and decided it couldn't do what you wanted then I highly doubt you can figure out the shaders on your own.

ZroThaCrooked LunaTiKTunaLiK

Posted Image

RowdyRonny

RowdyRonny

Elite

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Anyone know of a UI with just a tiny red dot for the center cross hair? I've looked through all these UI's and they all suck! Everything from something that looks like Klingon taking up a 3rd of your view field, to some that look like they were done in MS Paint with a big blob for a dot! All seem to have a custom status bar that is just gawdy and ignorant looking. Can't someone just leave the skins alone and add a tiny red dot to the center of the cross hair without getting all technical with a crayon or fancy trim that is not really needed?

I know, I know do it myself... and I might just have too because no one can just make things simplified...

The easiest way to have aim assist is to create a new chat tab, call it aim, drag it to center of screen, make it as small as possible. Aim with your weapon and maybe shoot some surface, now align the left piece of the minimal window to where you shot. Okay, it's larger but not too much and anyone can do it.

PS: Also you can click minimize and it pops to the bottom left of the screen and when you click it again it's right where you want it.

Edited by RowdyRonny, 19 November 2012 - 08:57 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users