Jump to content
FinanciaI

everyone when they get unbanned

Recommended Posts

if i could get those 5 seconds of life back 

 

that’d be great

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if i could get those 5 seconds of life back 

 

that’d be great

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, iAdoreHer said:

Would be amusing to see how fast some get banned again.

Will take another few years of suffering their cheats, thats why i am not logging frend.

Let the new guest to be their fodder.

Edited by Ken2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... If they get unbanned... Probably they'll get banned again for the same reason. AND they'll swarm the forums crying all over their ban reason calling it unfair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

Well... If they get unbanned... Probably they'll get banned again for the same reason. AND they'll swarm the forums crying all over their ban reason calling it unfair.

Pretty much. If you hack, cheat, abuse bugs and lose ur acc and everything u paid for its nobodies fault but ur own for not playing properly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, daledoback said:

i went to log in for the first time in 2 years, and my account is banned?

 

Welcome to the party. I logged in for the first time in months back in January to a nice "Your account has been blocked" error code. Little Orbit is going to liberate the majority of us when the new patch comes out with BattleEye. Until then, we are in the dark my old friend. 😩

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BuckyTheBronco said:

Welcome to the party. I logged in for the first time in months back in January to a nice "Your account has been blocked" error code. Little Orbit is going to liberate the majority of us when the new patch comes out with BattleEye. Until then, we are in the dark my old friend. 😩

ya i wanted to get aimbotted on and then rage quit again lol.  but i cant even log in 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, daledoback said:

ya i wanted to get aimbotted on and then rage quit again lol.  but i cant even log in 😞

Right now, from what I can tell there aren't many cheaters. I've been playing on an old account from RTW that I magically recovered from the pits of forgotten login information and I haven't encountered a cheater in the couple hours I have played. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Pretty much. If you hack, cheat, abuse bugs and lose ur acc and everything u paid for its nobodies fault but ur own for not playing properly.

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BuckyTheBronco said:

Right now, from what I can tell there aren't many cheaters. I've been playing on an old account from RTW that I magically recovered from the pits of forgotten login information and I haven't encountered a cheater in the couple hours I have played. 

wish i could play :/!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BuckyTheBronco said:

Right now, from what I can tell there aren't many cheaters. I've been playing on an old account from RTW that I magically recovered from the pits of forgotten login information and I haven't encountered a cheater in the couple hours I have played. 

 

Oh you have no idea. Just because you played for a few hours doesn't mean there isn't a crapton of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...