if i could get those 5 seconds of life back 

that’d be great

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if i could get those 5 seconds of life back 

that’d be great

no

40 minutes ago, iAdoreHer said:

Would be amusing to see how fast some get banned again.

Will take another few years of suffering their cheats, thats why i am not logging frend.

Let the new guest to be their fodder.

Edited by Ken2

Well... If they get unbanned... Probably they'll get banned again for the same reason. AND they'll swarm the forums crying all over their ban reason calling it unfair.

this meme is great and all but is ur profile pic rorimegami

8 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

Well... If they get unbanned... Probably they'll get banned again for the same reason. AND they'll swarm the forums crying all over their ban reason calling it unfair.

Pretty much. If you hack, cheat, abuse bugs and lose ur acc and everything u paid for its nobodies fault but ur own for not playing properly.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, daledoback said:

i went to log in for the first time in 2 years, and my account is banned?

Welcome to the party. I logged in for the first time in months back in January to a nice "Your account has been blocked" error code. Little Orbit is going to liberate the majority of us when the new patch comes out with BattleEye. Until then, we are in the dark my old friend. 😩

• Like 1

Just now, BuckyTheBronco said:

Welcome to the party. I logged in for the first time in months back in January to a nice "Your account has been blocked" error code. Little Orbit is going to liberate the majority of us when the new patch comes out with BattleEye. Until then, we are in the dark my old friend. 😩

ya i wanted to get aimbotted on and then rage quit again lol.  but i cant even log in 😞

2 minutes ago, daledoback said:

ya i wanted to get aimbotted on and then rage quit again lol.  but i cant even log in 😞

Right now, from what I can tell there aren't many cheaters. I've been playing on an old account from RTW that I magically recovered from the pits of forgotten login information and I haven't encountered a cheater in the couple hours I have played. 

27 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Pretty much. If you hack, cheat, abuse bugs and lose ur acc and everything u paid for its nobodies fault but ur own for not playing properly.

Yep.

9 minutes ago, BuckyTheBronco said:

Right now, from what I can tell there aren't many cheaters. I've been playing on an old account from RTW that I magically recovered from the pits of forgotten login information and I haven't encountered a cheater in the couple hours I have played. 

wish i could play :/!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, BuckyTheBronco said:

Oh you have no idea. Just because you played for a few hours doesn't mean there isn't a crapton of them.