NIKOLAY96

RL tattoo on APB :D

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If you already left the Discords in your last meltdown, does that mean you'll leave the forums on this meltdown?
What Kewlins Discord?
Yeah I kinda got tired of Luna, and Chelly catfishing, and the forced pronoun use.
Its bad enough I have to refer to you as "she", but mythical creatures is where I draw the line.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Its bad enough I have to refer to you as "she", but mythical creatures is where I draw the line.

You can refer to me however you want. I don't care. I never forced you to say any gender pronoun. If anything you were the one that would constantly suddenly jump to my non-requested aid when someone else  did it.
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NIKOLAY96 said:

Oh.... ok.... dafuq hapend here?

7 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:
25c7e35ce462df2cace37c5d80d0266e.png

I have no clue what's going on here...

After giving it 2 thoughts, I might not even want to know...

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:
2etcjz.jpg
No shit... are this 2 guys like this on every post? Cuz hly crap whats the point of 3 hours about public fighting that i doubt anyone would even reed

50 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i mean i think all that’s been said has been said tbh, it’s not like all the off topic prevents people from seeing how good the tattoo creator is

you wouldn’t dare
Yea i think that too so lets leave this post slowly die since it wont get anything positive from now

Man, that's pretty cool. And it turned out nice

• Like 1

Edited by Deadpo0l
Reconsidering giving attention to the topic trashers

Hi there,

For the OP and the artist who did the symbol - WOW. That is really great work. Seriously. Well done!

My preference would be to just delete everything unrelated to the OP's topic, because this thread started off so well.
But I don't believe in deleting content, so unfortunately I'm going to lock this thread now.
I also want to express my disappointment in the couple forum members that couldn't stay on topic.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6