Sign in to follow this  
ClearlyClueless

Constant game stuttering

Ever since LO started doing their network changes I've been having worse and worse issues with this game, but now the game is almost unplayable since it will randomly stutter at any point in time.

No matter what I'm doing: shooting, running, getting shot at, loading in, changing weapons, rotating my camera this game will stutter (freeze for about .5 to 1 seconds), sometimes 2-3x in a row.

Tried re-seating PC components,
Different DIMM slots for RAM,
single/dual stick setup
different refresh rates on my main monitor
different monitors
unplugging everything (sound devices, other USB devices)
uninstalling any software that might interfere with APB
APB on HDD/SSD
Pagefile on HDD/SSD

Nothing so far has stopped it.

I've see one other person complain about this happening, but not much else.

I'm I the only experiencing this?

1.Try monitoring your CPU usage while playing APB it might be that Battleye is using more of your cpu at some point than it should because it detects some sort of stuff on your pc as malware.
2. If you wanna check if you have any malware you can use ''malwarebyte''

you can also try setting priority for APB to ''High'' or if your pc is stronger to ''Realtime''(this one decreased stuttering for me and i am barely getting any while playing on ultra with advanced launcher)

Same stuff but i dont experience any freezes in other games (like BF1\R6S\Overwatch etc all runs on ultra) and never got troubles in different games xept APB. 
I did more than you (even tried on other pc with top specs)  and im still got stutter especially when im shootin in CQC or enemy showing up in front on me with spraygun(nfas, medusa).  And i can say that i never faced that problem before (even in 2010 or later). And got no idea why its happening now because CPU good, no malware and stuff, overall temperatures are perfect etc etc etc...

Need to lower one by one in settings to figure out what cause micro freezes. Got same when filtering more than x4.
Adv launcher for deep settings.
Smoke and fog mainly bugged may also muzzle.
about micro freezes, it is not freezes but realy defensive effect against ddos, then in a car can see micro spikes it is in purposes to prevert server to crash, since ddos is actual problem this helps to survive and play. 

On top of that do not forget it still UE3.0, old n buggy.

Edited by Dahel