Sign in to follow this  
Shotty156

Error code 11002

Hey yall, so I decided that I wanted to play this game again and redownloaded it. I had/have a character that at the time was close to max level and spent a pretty penny on gear and all that good stuff. I'm aware that other people are having the same issue as me, getting the error 11002 when trying to logon. It says error, expired password. I changed both my steam PW and gamerfirst, to no avail. I sent a support ticket about 3-4 days ago, I know some people have been reporting they have been waiting for more than a month now. I just wanted to get clarification on how long the wait can be so this issue can be resolved for the others and I.

Same problem, wanted to come back after some years and error 11002. Actually first it was 11001, now it is 11002... played through steam back in the day, tried changing password but apparently that only changed the password for the gamersfirst account, not the steam account I used to play on (they have the same email probably). I had almost 500 hours in so rather not make new account.

Made a ticket, ID #79625

EDIT: I can login through gamersfirst account just fine, but that is empty because I always played trough steam

Edited by ColorBauss

i have the same issue i played apb 1-2 years ago over steam now i wanted to come back again but it says pw expired. I tried every email i had to login into gamersfirst but none of it worked like i only played over Steam . Cant remember that i had a gamersfirst account . idk how to fix this dont want to wait 1.-2 months on a reply from the support like ... i wanna play ,_,