Sign in to follow this  
DouglasFalcon

OMG!!

I got Oca Nano Chrome daily activity today! I have to get a kill streak of 15, but I fucking suck at this game lmao

Is there some way to make it easier to get? I've noticed that the streak counter doesn't reset between missions, so I can possibly abuse that? Help pls 😞

Get friend, go to open conflict. Profit

if crim: get friend, go to gold server and mug to p5. Then just camp the enf spawn while your friend respawns there.

Edited by IROCkiller
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you have friends on enemy side they can help you. 
Just try to get missions against them and farm them. 
(Go to gold district so you have practically no chance of getting other players as opposition).

Thanks to both of you, I didn't think about this cause I don't have a lot of friends here.. I'll try to get helped 🙂

Also doesnt hurt to announce it in /d chat, and to even ask your opp for help. 

If u can wait 7 hours or didnt get helped then, contact me
would be glad to help

• Thanks 1

Join a gold district that has like, 10 players.
Chances are high you'll meet a higher ranked gold player that tries to farm low ranks, kindly ask them if they want to help you out.

Worked the last two times when I didn't have any friends available that could help me out.

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Worked the last two times when I didn't have any friends available that could help me out.

'available' ;)

3 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:

I got Oca Nano Chrome daily activity today! I have to get a kill streak of 15, but I fucking suck at this game lmao

Is there some way to make it easier to get? I've noticed that the streak counter doesn't reset between missions, so I can possibly abuse that? Help pls 😞

i'd say get some friends, minimum 2 max 3
2v2 in openconflict and kill them 15times.

How did i do mine? i entered an empty district, opened my laptop for a second account. add to group, start a mission, second account leaves switch to crim, enter the same district and ready up. 

Bam 1v1 you and yourself. Keep the mission going(time your objectives) till you reach 15kills and end the mission 🙂 (how i got all the 4 nano's on diff characters in less than 30minutes) Edited by Keshi

7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
3 hours ago, GhosT said:

'available' 😉

Those that claim others have no friends are most of the time actually the ones without any friends. "😉"

Just now, GhosT said:

Those that claim others have no friends are most of the time actually the ones without any friends. "😉"
Never claimed I had any to begin with.

So.

Takes one to know one.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GhosT said:

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Never claimed I had any to begin with.

So.

Takes one to know one.
Yer both nerds.

Since I've never had this happen to me how exactly does it work? It's obviously random but is it the daily for one of the 5 high level contacts or could it be any contact?

I've been able to unlock permanent Nano due to a couple of friends that helped me out! Thanks for all your suggestions, we decided to play open conflict and it only took 2 missions to do the kills 🙂

10 minutes ago, thefazetwo said:

Since I've never had this happen to me how exactly does it work? It's obviously random but is it the daily for one of the 5 high level contacts or could it be any contact?

There's a very low chance for the activity to be available every day. It can only happen if you have a max rank character, and only contacts of level 15 or 20 will give you this kind of activities
I've been waiting for this activity for more than 2 years now so sit back and be patient lol
  • Like 2

i got mine buy payn random guy 50k-100k dont remember how much was..and we play in gold 1vs1

18 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

Get friend, go to open conflict. Profit

if crim: get friend, go to gold server and mug to p5. Then just camp the enf spawn while your friend respawns there.

fraud  ,  abuse .
18 hours ago, Pekausis_ said:

If you have friends on enemy side they can help you. 
Just try to get missions against them and farm them. 
(Go to gold district so you have practically no chance of getting other players as opposition).

fraud  ,  abuse .
18 hours ago, GhosT said:

Join a gold district that has like, 10 players.
Chances are high you'll meet a higher ranked gold player that tries to farm low ranks, kindly ask them if they want to help you out.

fraud  ,  abuse .
14 hours ago, Keshi said:
i'd say get some friends, minimum 2 max 3
2v2 in openconflict and kill them 15times.

How did i do mine? i entered an empty district, opened my laptop for a second account. add to group, start a mission, second account leaves switch to crim, enter the same district and ready up. 

Bam 1v1 you and yourself. Keep the mission going(time your objectives) till you reach 15kills and end the mission 🙂 (how i got all the 4 nano's on diff characters in less than 30minutes)
fraud  ,  abuse .  

are you really saying that ?  the community is sick

1 hour ago, Yood said:

Yo what's the matter?

3 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:
1 hour ago, Yood said:

Yo what's the matter?

Technically it's not an abuse tho.
It's not written anywhere that you can't get helped by your friends in order to unlock the Nano, and the kill streak counter doesn't even reset inbetween mission.

Moreover this "abuse" doesn't ruin the experience to other players, while I can easily think of 2 ways of reaching kill streak 15 in a toxic way:
-for 15 missions, take HVR, wait at around 100 metres from objective and try to land a shot on a tagged opponent. After getting the kill run as far away as possible. Your team will play with one less member, but yeah who cares at least I'm not a fraud right? 🙂
-dethreat until you get silver/bronze, go into a lower level district and farm the shit out of them. You'll ruin the fun for inexperienced opponents, possibly even harming the game itself if your opponent quits the game forever, but HEY you're not a fraud doing so 🙂

Also, you can do both things toghether and be even more toxic. But yeah, going into a empty district and play 1v1 against your friend is definetely an "abuse" that only "frauds" do. Whatever man.

Edited by DouglasFalcon
various typos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, scaredofsnakes said:
Nobody likes you
i’m sure he likes himself quite a bit

Sign in to follow this