Sign in to follow this  
YolkEgg

Need Advice..

I am worried what's happening to me these past few days. I'm in the right mind to think now so i take this opportunity to ask for some help. I read along the way this article Anxiety that maybe CBD can help me. I am experiencing a behavior where i feel like i am alone but i am not. I'm stressing myself with no reason, i over think with small things, i feel like im too emotional everytime someone says something about me. I know i need a professional opinion about this but i just want to have an alternative solution and i read that CBD can help me. I am not sure if this thing works. So does anybody tried it? I need a help. Please..

Edited by YolkEgg

If you are actually looking for honest advice with dealing with anxiety seeking out a professional is the best option here. Be it a general therapist, psychiatrist, or psychologist. A good way to go about it is to speak to your local GP/Doctor and they can likely recommended you to someone with a referral. There are many methods that can be beneficial for some but not everyone. Everyone is different and there ad numerous different kinds of anxiety. A professional can help find what is best for you, if that is working, and modify along the way.

My advice is do not go with CBD. If you are prone to things such as psychosis, even without knowing, there is a risk there. CBD likely can even make your position worse. And even in general going through something as CBD to try and help rather than a professional is quite irresponsible for your personal mental health.

just chill out bro

real talk tho, seeking professional help is likely the best way to go especially if this behavior is affecting your day to day

maybe try meditation or yoga or tai chi or smth? idk

• Like 1

hmmm something like that typically isn't something that commonly happens. i agree with the people above you in that, professional help is probably the best way to go. talking about this issue with family or close friends might also help understand why.

for me for example i get anxiety for some odd reason just heading to the town centre or going to an appointment but as soon as i head out the door im all good and dont have the uneasiness in my stomach.

however something like this isn't commonly reported by people with anxiety. and thus thats why i agree with statements above. book an appointment either online via a free course or somewhere in/near your city. i lost a cousin due to severe anxiety issues that causes mental instability with her and she ended up hanging herself. now every person is completely different especially in mental states but im only providing you a picture of how some minor things you say to people might spiral out of control for them. its reasons why this i dont want to interfere with someones state of mind that could spiral them into severe issues like depression etc. 

having satisfactory comfort and assurances from online forums like here or reddit might help for the short period of time but professional help will help understand the root cause of the random behaviour.

2 hours ago, YolkEgg said:

I am experiencing a behavior where i feel like i am alone but i am not. I'm stressing myself with no reason, i over think with small things, i feel like im too emotional everytime someone says something about me.

for example. just to give you a rough idea. "behaviour where you feel like you are alone but not" thats fear / doubt of something / someone that would cause you to feel lonely. pretty common for a good majority of people in the world.

"Stressing myself out with no reason" & "To emotional everytime someone says something about me" its these two combinations however that i dont want to trend on.

if you want to take CBD extract / oil thats personally up to you as i have no knowledge on the subject. however given past research CBD has been known to help with anxiety overall. please dont take this as me giving you the go ahead tho. do research and make your own judgement. because it could either help or like zombie said it could drastically make it worse. Edited by DiBBz

As BXNNXD says: meditation might help.

It`s for everyone who wants go try out something new. With time it`ll improve your physical and emotional condition. In short, you won`t give a sh*t about alot of things that really doesn`t matter.
It does "cure" alot of other problems not only your stated one.

Can approve myself. Tried out, helps a ton.
You might be skeptical bout this, but it`s not hard at all and you have basically nothing to lose.

Hope, you`ll get better. 🙂

3 hours ago, Pekausis_ said:

You might be skeptical bout this, but it`s not hard at all and you have basically nothing to lose.

Except for the part where it affects you negatively and compounds your anxiety to only further worsen it. Or you are susceptible to psychosis and it is the trigger for bringing on such an episode that you did not know about. Only a chance though.

Nothing to lose though at all. Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Borderline personality disorder/generalized anxiety disorder sufferer here, PRESCRIBED medication can help with chemical imbalances in the brain but it can also make it worse, CBT/DBT can help you learn signs and thoughts that cause your anxiety/depression and avoid them, general treatment from a therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc can help, but absolutely avoid any drugs you're not directly prescribed by your doctor (unless it's OTC and has no psychotic effects, stuff like ibuprofen, for example, is going to be fine ofc as long as you haven't had a reaction with it in the past), weed made my anxiety a lot worse when it's supposed to make people more relaxed, I started worrying about the time, if I smelled like weed, if I was acting weird, etc, and I was far more prone to panic attacks when under the effects of it. Do not do any sort of drugs you are not directly prescribed when you have mental ailments, regardless of what they are, it can exacerbate the issues, and if you have nobody watching you, you can hurt yourself.

Do not take benzos you are not prescribed, do not take anti-psychotics you are not prescribed, do not take anti-depressants you are not prescribed, do not take psychoactive drugs or drugs made to relax you. They react differently for every single person that takes them, brain chemistry is not something you should be messing with unless you are a trained professional.

TL;DR Don't do drugs you aren't prescribed specifically, they will mess with your brain chemistry and you are not a trained professional, talk to your doctor.

Edited by Similarities

Sign in to follow this