Just now, Farbon Ciber said:
You know you want a mini CookiePuss running around at your feet while your hanging out in social 🙂
I can confidently say no one wants that!
  • Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:
1 minute ago, Farbon Ciber said:
You know you want a mini CookiePuss running around at your feet while your hanging out in social 🙂
I can confidently say no one wants that!
The probably don't want a mini CookiePuss, but other clever items, interactive or not could be fun. The tech is there. The banner is a deploy-able. They just need to make it where you can deploy it in Social. They could add other fun items. The radio would be an easy one too actually

3 hours ago, Trivirium said:
Shoo, you prob drive a civic :^))
i drive a jeep cause im a real man with a small banana

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
3 hours ago, Trivirium said:
Shoo, you prob drive a civic :^))
i drive a jeep cause im a real man with a small banana
Didn't that young kid from star trek die because his jeep had a defect and it rolled into him pinning him? >.>;

1 hour ago, Trivirium said:

Didn't that young kid from star trek die because his jeep had a defect and it rolled into him pinning him? >.>;

lol ye i had to slam on my brakes and they just gave out so i had an accident, jeeps honestly suck i wish they didnt look so nice

On 7/26/2018 at 7:14 PM, Percocet said:

I just attach myself to my modded garage door with peanut butter and raz jam gives me just enough hold to stay attached until i hockey stick the door button with a javelin throw and catapult esque launch myself around the suburbs to get around here with mathmatically precalculated trajectories, then just use money i saved to buy joker boxes

I love you.

1 hour ago, tennogrineer said:

enough with the loyalty weapons, give us loyalty clothing.

Why not both? loyalty clothes actually sounds like a pretty great idea, maybe even loyalty car kits too. Now you have me hoping that they actually do that eventually lol.