So one thing that always kept me coming back to the game after taking the usual break every so often, I'd come back and see that a new loyalty gun had been added for me to claim and it definitely kickstarted a reason for me to play the game for a few months. Now I come back and even though I still play I miss the surprise and joy of having a new toy to mess around with. G1 definitely deserted the PC version to work on the console versions but now that we have a new company running the show I think it's time to give us dedicated players some new stuff to make up for the neglect that G1 handed to us these past 5 years. 

• Like 4

yes lets add in a gun that costs a thousand dollars that will make the p2w stigma go away

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

yes lets add in a gun that costs a thousand dollars that will make the p2w stigma go away

Feels nice when they add new loyalty guns and you don't even need to spend any more money to get them.

Subtle brag.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Feels nice when they add new loyalty guns and you don't even need to spend any more money to get them.

Subtle brag.
feels nice until you realize you gave up a new car to get some pixels for as long as this game lasts

Just now, BXNNXD said:
3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Subtle brag.
feels nice until you realize you gave up a new car to get some pixels for as long as this game lasts
feels nice knowing that I will never have to spend money on a car and other expenses that come with it cause you just get other's to drive you or use public transport so you can waste all the money you save on a shitty game for loyalty rewards.
  • Like 1

Should add the FFA 5.56 R&D III to the next loyalty tier.
Totally not asking for selfish reasons.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Subtle brag.
I see this shit all the time and the only thing I can tell you is that I didn't spend the money all in one go, it was over the course of years. No, that wouldn't have gotten me a car and that argument is just childish. 
  • Like 1

Just now, EliteViperNinja said:

I see this shit all the time and the only thing I can tell you is that I didn't spend the money all in one go, it was over the course of years. No, that wouldn't have gotten me a car and that argument is just childish. 

i was talking about myself

the last reward for loyalty, if I'm not mistaken, was AMG-556 'Euryale' .  I fully agree that rewards need to be updated .

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
37 minutes ago, EliteViperNinja said:

Either way the p2w bs is just that, bs. The regular guns in the game will sometimes even outgun an armas gun to begin with, and the "p2w" ones that people claim are p2w are actually just reskins of other guns. 

35 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
36 minutes ago, EliteViperNinja said:

what car did you get?

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

considering the Euryale, this is a good idea, non-tradeable of course. Or an AAEPD R&D III. 😄

39 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:
what car did you get?
i didn’t get a car i spent it all on apb please end my terrible existence 

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Subtle brag.
No offense but 500 bucks will never get you a new car. Might get you a 1995 honda civic beater but that's about it.

20 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:
what car did you get?
i didn’t get a car i spent it all on apb please end my terrible existence 
/kick #existence BXNNXD

Did it work?

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Subtle brag.
But what if you already drive a nice car.. I've spent like 2K USD here, yet I drive a BMW. :^)) 

considering the Euryale, this is a good idea, non-tradeable of course.
Huh, how did I not see the parallel there. FFA R&D is actually just the Euryale of the Bullshark's Medusa. I was actually just joking, because the obvious hellish shitstorm that would get kicked up if they were to do it would be legendary (pun unintended).

Or an AAEPD R&D III. 😄
You'd just slap 3-point Sling and Bandolier on it, which doesn't change anything compared to the Volcano other than give you an extra six rockets (three clips). All the other mods either don't do anything, or hurt the weapon.

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

No.

17 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

loyalty rewards are fine as long as their price is not rising.. f.e we never got a loyalty which required to spend less g1c than previous ones..
Like, next reward would require to spend roughly around 600€ 

Factually incorrect. The JG-1040 was added long after loyalty rewards were implemented, and was put at a very early point in the list. Not to mention the friend/ignore list extender, among others.

10 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:

No offense but 500 bucks will never get you a new car.

missing 2000% of actual value

9 hours ago, Trivirium said:

nice car

9 hours ago, Trivirium said:

BMW

lol

16 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

I don’t think it needs to be a gun. It could be something unique like titles, special clothing, or perhaps in the future a deployable or pet that you could bring out in Social

31 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:
 perhaps in the future a deployable or pet that you could bring out in Social
0Y0s0TQ.gif

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

lol
Shoo, you prob drive a civic :^))

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

yea that sounds about right

I just attach myself to my modded garage door with peanut butter and raz jam gives me just enough hold to stay attached until i hockey stick the door button with a javelin throw and catapult esque launch myself around the suburbs to get around here with mathmatically precalculated trajectories, then just use money i saved to buy joker boxes

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
0Y0s0TQ.gif
You know you want a mini CookiePuss running around at your feet while your hanging out in social 🙂