vsb

totally not a duplicate thread

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Dont worry Saxtus, you wont get into trouble.
Famous last words...

Honestly I think there's some inoffensive griefing that we can do as part of the game, like when I see a stunned crim and I drive my car over him to avoid the enforcer arresting him, I did that a few times I had a chance since I see it as part of my "criminal" spirit and part of the game, but I wouldn't put any effort on it since is not intentionally griefing,

Then you have some situations where you see players doing their mission and you are just passing by as the "random factor" that could twist their match results completely, same as it happened to me plenty of times so I consider it part of the game, probably what customer support tried to point out I guess.

Honestly I really enjoy when a big dump truck or those bullies SUV/Soccer mom van drivers randomly wastes everything around even if it wastes my mission, because I feel a city like San Paro would be really chaotic and plenty of random dangerous situations to sort out.

Then, when they kick a player from the mission just to have him on Discord "ghosting" the mission or simply blocking task targets, that's what I'd actually call "griefing" and would expect the game management to strongly enforce the rules against such situations.

But also I really enjoy these random car fights we all have every day till I'm on a mission so I just kindly warn the griefer and if he keeps doing it then I consider the option of recording to report if needed.

Note for support staff: ghosting is when you are not part of a mission but you are actively interacting with its players and objectives to help a team or block their opposition from accomplishing their objectives.

Edited by Salvick

Just now, Salvick said:

Hi, I came here to add one more people to this 3 members convo.  😛   .

Honestly I think there's
some inoffensive griefing that we can do as part of the game, like when I see a stunned crim and I drive my car over him to avoid the enforcer arresting him, I did that a few times I had a chance since I see it as part of my "criminal" spirit and part of the game, but I wouldn't put any effort on it since is not intentionally griefing,

Then you have some situations where you see players doing their mission and you are just passing by as the "random factor" that could twist their match results completely, same as it happened to me plenty of times so I consider it part of the game, probably what customer support tried to point out I guess.

Honestly I really enjoy when a big dump truck or those bullies SUV/Soccer mom van drivers randomly wastes everything around even if it wastes my mission, because I feel a city like San Paro would be really chaotic and plenty of random dangerous situations to sort out.

Then, when they kick a player from the mission just to have him on Discord "ghosting" the mission or simply blocking task targets, that's what I'd actually call "griefing" and would expect the game management to strongly enforce the rules against such situations.

But also I really enjoy these random car fights we all have every day till I'm on a mission so I just kindly warn the griefer and if he keeps doing it then I consider the option of recording to report if needed.

Note for support staff: ghosting is when you are not part of a mission but you are actively interacting with its players and objectives to help a team or block their opposition from accomplishing their objectives.

In this case an out of mission player was using his vehicle to block in mission players from being able to climb ladders.
He did this repeatedly, and on purpose.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
11 hours ago, Poperon said:

Can't you edit the video, blur the names and post it here? 😯
it was a twitch clip and i dont have enough brain cells for that anyway tbh
send me the .mp4 or whatever format (Vegas Pro 14 Doesn't like .mov though)
I can try to blur it for you 🙂
  • Thanks 1