Sign in to follow this  
Noob_Guardian

Add an Out of Bounds location - Asylum

Add an out of bounds location at the top of this roof in Asylum, currently the only way up is to destroy a pallet, get glitched into/onto it, and then jump onto the roof. People put items up here during item hold missions in asylum, and its insane trying to get it due to the time restrictions on some of the missions, as well as difficulty killing the person or two on the top that camp on the item they took up there while waiting for the pallet to respawn to get the item. I am standing on the roof in question, I ended up getting called in as VIP when i got up there for the pics. The location I believe is South of the asylum. Sadly the location was never fixed with the first out of bounds changes, hopefully it gets one.

Or just remove the pallet in question.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1452338567

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1452338820

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Eh. Honestly this is not that game breaking or anything.

It almost never actually happens, and when it does happen it is no harder a position for the 'attacking' team to overcome. Even if they were one level lower height wise they would still need to control the area to break the hold.

I thought this was going to be about opening up the fully made and playable areas with functioning ladders and doors that G1 blocked off for whatever reason down by the docks.  

On 7/26/2018 at 4:52 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It almost never actually happens, and when it does happen it is no harder a position for the 'attacking' team to overcome. Even if they were one level lower height wise they would still need to control the area to break the hold.

This is literally game breaking. Even if it doesn't happen much, it still is an issue and should be fixed.

Just now, GeneralMittens said:
On 7/26/2018 at 4:52 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

This is literally game breaking. Even if it doesn't happen much, it still is an issue and should be fixed.
Not even close to game breaking. It is no harder to contest and overtake that spot regardless of if the item was up at that spot or on the floor next to it.

On 7/26/2018 at 3:52 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The fact people have to break a stack of wood pallets to get on to the roof, despite not being game breaking, it still wasn't intended and with such a big area.
It's just as hard to defend as it is to attack but honestly that isn't the point I feel.
  • Like 1