Aeronaut

what WOULD you give G1 credit for?

The two sets of contacts released, the joker store, and Asylum. Mostly stuff from the beginning.

A lot of the basic system and gun balance changes they made when Revo and Jericho and such were still working on the game. Yeah later G1 lost it's mind and started screwing up the game, but they fixed a lot of what was wrong with RTW.

Banning the players that we all knew were cheating yet FF couldnt catch them. 

Thank you G1 for make the server performance worse and worse in every single patch, i appreciate your little to none effort to ever improve the servers we all just wanted to play on

On 7/29/2018 at 5:04 AM, Letter said:

I can credit G1 for keeping this unfinished game alive for 7+ years + tons of gifts, events and those codes which aren't available anymore 😞

Also their ticket support system actually worked. And now LO cannot even give an explanation - why did they suspend my account for the weekend?

i don't think it's a fair assessment to judge a company fresh off an aquisition quite yet. give it at least half a year if not a full year.

imo, G1 got crazy amount of flak for their support system. LO is just understaffed, still trying to train, and trying to catch up ATM.