Jenna Cidal

Fallen Earth still the ugly stepchild.

Fallen earth was the ignored ugly stepchild under G1. Well nothing has changed under Little Orbit except it may have got a little worse. While APB gets attention left right and center Fallen Earth gets lag for days that has now evolved into the mission window scripts appearing in the chat window.

We heard a lot about FE not being left out in the cold but so far very little action and at this stage is in a worse state than it was under G1. The player base that all came back when the news of LO taking over FE are now gone and any new players joining must laugh at how bad the game is and will never come back.

I defended FE to all that would listen when it was under G1 but now it is just embarrassing to do so. I regret the creating a new account for my son and the money wasted on buying G1 credits and the Commander premium to go with it.

I am 65 I have personally invested 7000 plus hours in FE.  I have funded numerous accounts for my family to play FE but if the state of the game does not improve I will take my money elsewhere and right off the unused G1 credits remaining and no I will not invest in that toxic APB.

• Like 3

68 here. Been with the game since closed beta and then again at early launch. Will stay with it cause it has grown on me. lol. Just saying. Hope you reconsider leaving.

a quote of mine from a different thread :

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

Ever since Little Orbit bought out  G1 I started playing Fallen Earth

I have learned this thanks to MattScott :
The old dev tools are broken and missing portions as well as are outdated
HOWEVER
Little Orbit is redeveloping the tools and making new ones to fix ,  upgrade , and add new things to Fallen Earth

Give them time please - G1 made both games a mess with how they handled things so Little Orbit can not fix both of them overnight they need time

I think your kinda jumping the gun on this one. They have been owners for all of a few months. I'm not sure what you expect in this short of a time period.

2 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

I think your kinda jumping the gun on this one. They have been owners for all of a few months. I'm not sure what you expect in this short of a time period.

Do not get me wrong the reason I did the original post was through pure frustration with not actually being able to play the game. We have had days of constant lag, not being able to clear craft queues, get mail and now problems with taking and handing in missions. If you are in LA the mission list does not even appear but instead shows up as the scripts in the chat window. Even under G1 the lag problems where sorted quite quickly but to ignore it for days on end and not even acknowledge the forum posts about it is just rude.  I know it will take time to sort it out but the lack of feedback is not on. Have a look at the APB forum they are kept up to date on every server problem but FE gets nada not a peep to tell us its this or that. Just keep us informed is that too much to ask. If you watch the help chat you will realise how many new players we lose because they just give up not knowing that there is a server problem or the plans to revive FE. Edited by Jenna Cidal

Eh they're doing better than the last team on information, but the last team left them a lot of bullshoot to fix.

From a company perspective, I'm sure they prioritize APB issues first and foremost because that's been the breadwinner for a long time, and it has a larger playerbase. They are a limited team with limited resources, so they want to make sure their golden child is fed well. I don't hold it against them for prioritizing that way.

2 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

From a company perspective, I'm sure they prioritize APB issues first and foremost because that's been the breadwinner for a long time, and it has a larger playerbase. They are a limited team with limited resources, so they want to make sure their golden child is fed well. I don't hold it against them for prioritizing that way.

Fallen Earth tools are broken or missing......
see my previous post and the dev posts
They are working on new tools as well as Fallen earth  but it takes time to build them and to contact the companies who made them etc

APB does not have the problem of broken or missing tools , so it looks like they are doing favoritism but they actually are not
There is just that much more to do here on Fallen Earth  before they can proceed with graphics and such......
many many steps between fixing the tools and graphics as well so it may be a little while before they can
such as an engine upgrade so it can handle new graphics and transferring code over to said new engine
Its a complicated thing to do but they are working on it trying their best Edited by Fortune Runner

11 hours ago, Jenna Cidal said:
Do not get me wrong the reason I did the original post was through pure frustration with not actually being able to play the game. We have had days of constant lag, not being able to clear craft queues, get mail and now problems with taking and handing in missions. If you are in LA the mission list does not even appear but instead shows up as the scripts in the chat window. Even under G1 the lag problems where sorted quite quickly but to ignore it for days on end and not even acknowledge the forum posts about it is just rude.  I know it will take time to sort it out but the lack of feedback is not on. Have a look at the APB forum they are kept up to date on every server problem but FE gets nada not a peep to tell us its this or that. Just keep us informed is that too much to ask. If you watch the help chat you will realise how many new players we lose because they just give up not knowing that there is a server problem or the plans to revive FE.
Some months ago, you have the same but no one behind working on it.

Well another week gone, another week of an unplayable game due to lag, another week of wasted Commander premium, another week of falling player population and another week of no communication from anybody at LO.

Regardless of the lack of tools to fix the game engine this lag is a server side issue on the input side. Whatever is causing it is besides the point. The point is we are left in the dark.

Well another week gone, another week of an unplayable game due to lag, another week of wasted Commander premium, another week of falling player population and another week of no communication from anybody at LO.

Regardless of the lack of tools to fix the game engine this lag is a server side issue on the input side. Whatever is causing it is besides the point. The point is we are left in the dark.

I for 1 is done paying for premium, yeah we get a 0.2 sec faster harvesting from nodes, but then its the 5-20 sec lag spike before anything happens.

So until I see improvement my premium(s) will run out.