IcePix

Anyone else lost some guns ?

So i came back yesterday and found that my oca nano connoisseur and my siting duck (both bought from a bundle for account non tradeable) is gone.
I alrdy sent a ticked, but i want to know if anyone else had this problem.

oca nano and sitting duck are both joker box legendaries - not available as account bound options, nor are they available in any bundles

check your other characters 

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

oca nano and sitting duck are both joker box legendaries - not available as account bound options, nor are they available in any bundles

check your other characters 

yeah they were, i bought both but it was a long time ago 4 or 5 years ago, not sure if hoplon accounts migrated to g1 yet. 

eddited: tbh i dont remember if i rly had the duck on both chars, but the nano im pretty sure Edited by IcePix
added info

29 minutes ago, IcePix said:
yeah they were, i bought both but it was a long time ago 4 or 5 years ago, not sure if hoplon accounts migrated to g1 yet. 

eddited: tbh i dont remember if i rly had the duck on both chars, but the nano im pretty sure
if this was a hoplon purchase then i have no idea about the marketplace, fairly sure hoplon accounts have been merged tho

i lost some accountbound items from my character...that i made last week..its like it was never in the mailbox to redeem...

18 minutes ago, Keshi said:

i lost some accountbound items from my character...that i made last week..its like it was never in the mailbox to redeem...

Oh thats more strange than mine xD
I actually got the ingame mail saying that i got the guns on the chars.

I lost some achievement unlocks and some skins, but not anything that I care enough to submit a support ticket for (at least not while the support desk is as overloaded as it is currently). Half the stuff I never use (only earned for the sake of having), and the couple things I would use are either available via better means (Raptors from ARMAS, account bound instead of 10 day cash leases from contacts) or have equivalents that serve the same purpose.

30 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

I lost some achievement unlocks and some skins, but not anything that I care enough to submit a support ticket for (at least not while the support desk is as overloaded as it is currently). Half the stuff I never use (only earned for the sake of having), and the couple things I would use are either available via better means (Raptors from ARMAS, account bound instead of 10 day cash leases from contacts) or have equivalents that serve the same purpose.

Dam i didnt ever saw the post about the suport tickets hahah 
So i think it will be a long journey until i get my stuff back, since they probably will prioritize the unbans and recover accounts to increase the playerbase bfore looking for the other tickets

when I was unbanned all of my legendaries were gone but one

5 minutes ago, boyhole said:

you should be banned again for choosing that name
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
13 minutes ago, boyhole said:

you should be banned again for choosing that name
girl b y e

I lost my event rewards, wrote to g1 and they said they cant help out.

.45 ap from raf
Christmas and halloween rewards.

I jus miss the far charger so much.

My account got compromised during the data breach last year and I didn't get on for it/know, lost a few legendaries. 

1 hour ago, Abduct / Devote said:

My account got compromised during the data breach last year and I didn't get on for it/know, lost a few legendaries. 

Lol i didnt even knew about that breach lol 
but i think they can get my stuff back since they were untradeable and didnt jad a option to "reform" to sell and i still have the emails from when i bought them