Houaiss

Plans for the game performance in the future? (direct question to LO)

@HouaissIt is going to be upgraded to Unreal 4 over time, which also has a newer render engine, whilst this does allow for better optimization making it so that modern hardware is more efficiently utilized by the program, it also upscales the minimal requirements to more modern hardware which is able to be utilized in this way.

You said you have a i7 with only 2 physical core's, theres a good chance that will be a huge bottleneck, seen as it already seems to be limiting your framerate currently. Now more importantly, your GPU was a 2GB AMD, is this an internal GPU (which is often the case in non-gaming laptops), because if this is the case, I hate to break it to you but the engine upgrade will most likely absolutely destroy your framerate. In the best case, your GPU is internal which means your CPU is doing all of the work currently, which you could easily upgrade through: Buying and installing a proper GPU if there is room for it inside your laptop and your motherboard offers a slot for it, or buying an external GPU (Less recommendable).

All of these are mere speculations as I can not fully anticipate what the Engine upgrade will mean for APB awhole, it very much depends on how they deploy it.
It would help if you were to post your specs. Edited by Slickmund
  • Like 1

play in the bronze district don't worry u be competing with others with 30fps.

this is what I would do sledgehammer dat laptop no more fps issues 😄

Edited by Deadliest

On 8/3/2018 at 4:52 PM, Slickmund said:
@HouaissIt is going to be upgraded to Unreal 4 over time, which also has a newer render engine, whilst this does allow for better optimization making it so that modern hardware is more efficiently utilized by the program, it also upscales the minimal requirements to more modern hardware which is able to be utilized in this way.

You said you have a i7 with only 2 physical core's, theres a good chance that will be a huge bottleneck, seen as it already seems to be limiting your framerate currently. Now more importantly, your GPU was a 2GB AMD, is this an internal GPU (which is often the case in non-gaming laptops), because if this is the case, I hate to break it to you but the engine upgrade will most likely absolutely destroy your framerate. In the best case, your GPU is internal which means your CPU is doing all of the work currently, which you could easily upgrade through: Buying and installing a proper GPU if there is room for it inside your laptop and your motherboard offers a slot for it, or buying an external GPU (Less recommendable).

All of these are mere speculations as I can not fully anticipate what the Engine upgrade will mean for APB awhole, it very much depends on how they deploy it.
It would help if you were to post your specs.
finally someone could tell me what i wanted to heard xD 

Thanks for the help mate, upgrading this laptop maded with nacos is out of question. I need to just buy a proper desktop, and leave this to my work /daily basics. 

On 8/3/2018 at 11:48 PM, Deadliest said:

play in the bronze district don't worry u be competing with others with 30fps.

this is what I would do sledgehammer dat laptop no more fps issues 😄

the problem is..when you are gold/silver(im in the border) and i can bang people´s patootie hard, so.. imagine if i had a proper pc with a decent internet xD