I should have better ping (as always) in Jericho NA. I was making a new character and there is the average ping in each server...
Jericho has the same ping as Han.. 😨
Citadel best ping for now, then Nekrova. 🤔

What's going on?

Citadel population is op compared to Jericho... 2 bronze server full for each district and 1 silver 😆

I guess i will play for now on Citadel, sad thing is i can't move my legendaries weapon to another server right? 

5 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

I should have better ping (as always) in Jericho NA. I was making a new character and there is the average ping in each server...

What's going on?

Citadel population is op compared to Jericho... 2 bronze server full for each district and 1 silver 😆

I guess i will play for now on Citadel, sad thing is i can't move my legendaries weapon to another server right? 

Where do you live?
And no you cannot send items to other servers.

50 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

What's going on?

The NA servers are in Dallas, TX. 

Since the net code has changed, it could have been that, or if you just came back from the "G1 sucks, I'm quitting" party, then... idk... I'm outta ideas.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Where do you live?
And no you cannot send items to other servers.
South America.

3 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Since the net code has changed, it could have been that, or if you just came back from the "G1 sucks, I'm quitting" party, then... idk... I'm outta ideas.
Nope im not from that party lol, i just posted this few days ago.. LO team is doing very well their work. Thanks i was looking where are located the servers, not sure if it can help but using speedtest.net and checking my ping in a few Dallas, TX servers i got better ping compared to Jericho. Now checking ping from a few EU server i got almost the same ping i have in Citadel. 🤔

My ping is far better in Texas than EU (as spected)   
I guess i will send a support ticket with tracert to see if there are any fix..

6 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Yes, and no. 
The fight club servers are in California. ~ I have below 25 ping
Jericho game districts are in Texas. ~ It bounces between 45-60 Edited by DustyMittens

1 hour ago, DustyMittens said:
Yes, and no. 
The fight club servers are in California. ~ I have below 25 ping
Jericho game districts are in Texas. ~ It bounces between 45-60
I dislike fc, soooo never really ended up bothering me.

I'm playing from the middle of the country, and get ~7-8ms on a nice day, with no DDOS and mitigation.
Considering I used to play Colby, it never really was a big difference, I think I had what... 25-30ms tops... usually less.