Zaand

Is this lag part of the game?

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to this game, i played about 2 weeks now. I do like the atmospere and the gameplay. I played a lot of MMORPG's ( realy A LOT... ) and i was pleasantly suprised by what the game has to offer.
So i just thought it was fair to pay for a sub, just to keep the server going, to support the maintenance, etc, etc... . I played some games wich have a small group of dev's and some volunteers, so i understand that it's sometimes hard to keep a game running smoothly, i seen it happen before...

But can you please fix it, and if there is no quick fix, please give some feedback about it.
I haven't played very long so i'm not committed to this game yet, this could change, but not how things are going atm.

This isn't to point any fingers, but just a humble plea from a newbie.

Zaand

No, it's not usual, when G1 was acquired by Little Orbit around 2 months ago, the population of their other game (APB Reloaded) almost doubled, the APB Reloaded community is known for its toxicity, and someone who wants these games to fail started DDoSing the servers at all hours, there's nothing we can really do except sit it out and hope that it blows over soon. Sorry to hear that your first impressions have been so mixed, but know that things aren't usually this bad. You can always come back to the game another time when these issues have been resolved if they're getting on your nerves.

Point is why should i come back later if i payed for now?
And i said that it's possible that some problems don't have a quick fix, i even said i understand that....
Still there is no feedback about that issue, wich is easy to do, just a few words on the forum or even ingame at start up in the chat. I've seen very small companies do it.
So you could blame others, yes, but just imagine the impression of a first time customer if they don't even bother to explain the situation.

I play both APB as well as Fallen earth

Normally Fallen Earth does not have lag

Lately APB was DDoS attacked and it may or may not of affected  Fallen Earth

Little Orbit is working on both games and all the issues you mentioned but they need time to make things better.

But normally  Fallen Earth is not laggy like that so you should be fine but if not let us all know and we can fill you in on anything you mention to help clear things up more

That would be around the time the DDoS attacks started this badly so that is my guess on the problem.

Little Orbit has been working on this and reaching out to other companies to find solutions.

Well it's going better larelt , but i stick to my point, it isn't to other players to expain why. No statement from the company, i gave THEM my money...
But i'll let it rest, i understand when someone invested time in something, he or she is more forgiving to the treatement they get...