I mean after so many years of dealing with cheaters, the most trandy new legal "cheat" introducing the old N-Tech! Got one??!!
At this point where absolutely most of the rounds there is one or two N-Tech users(even in the pathetic bronze servers), you could just say that this weapon really needs a solution, cuz the more threads you get with it, the more ppl will realize that it really is the only weapon to get used with in this game!
So far i never really bothered with it, as it was a random call, but since the forums keep spamming threads about it, more ppl are aware that its the best weapon ingame, that just needs average mastering.

Every godamn round has more than one member wearing it, fuck the hard to aim bullshoot, cuz that's pure nonsense for a 5 bullets kill weapon, its the fastest killing weapon ingame, i recently realized that myself, after all the deaths i keep getting from this annoying weapon, and to think i even tried all the card weapons, which are absolute garbage compared, and i mean ALL of them!
So don't mind me using the volcano, i will surely enjoy using it for a very long time indeed, even if for just them dailies... i kinda thought to myself that i should drop it, cuz its op,... lmao, fuck that!! The only op is you assholes abusing every exploit you can get your filthy hands on, so excuse me for using 'legal exploits' myself, you hypocrites tend to exploit the shit out of anything you can get your filthy hands on anyway.
As for my final statement here, this game is by far pay2win, as the weapons you buy are more or less the worst weapons i ever tried and played with, will never donate again, unless for new car looks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vnight said:

for a 5 bullets kill weapon, its the fastest killing weapon ingame

the ntec requires 6 shots to kill, and its ttk is .7s which puts it about average - for comparison the fastest ttk is somewhere around .45s

4 minutes ago, Vnight said:

As for my final statement here, this game is by far pay2win, as the weapons you buy are more or less the worst weapons i ever tried and played with

how is the game p2w when the ntec is the best gun in the game and its free?

i really wish people who make these kind of threads even kind of made sense, but i guess thats too much to ask
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I find it abusive that you spelled the name of the gun wrong. Try again please.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
Yeah well srry for putting out the personalized name of the weapon, but its not like i can modify it to correct it anymore.
As for the 5 shoots to kill, it was from the "Tips&Strategy/Tember's legendary guide of legendary guns!" and https://web.archive.org/web/20170718093024/http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/372865-tembers-legendary-guide-of-legendary-guns/  user weapon tutorial (which you can find on support forum and old thread ), that some of you know.
As for the rest of you haters, i enjoy your hate, i'm just sorry that this site isn't supporting minus reputation, as some sites... now give me more minuses, i will deeply appreciate it 🙂

9 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Yeah well srry for putting out the personalized name of the weapon, but its not like i can modify it to correct it anymore.

you can modify the thread title by clicking and holding it
153af9dd281dceed381484d977e022e7.png

As for the 5 shoots to kill, it was from the "Tips&Strategy/Tember's legendary guide of legendary guns!" and https://web.archive.org/web/20170718093024/http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/372865-tembers-legendary-guide-of-legendary-guns/  user weapon tutorial (which you can find on support forum and old thread ), that some of you know.

the n-tec 7 'Ursus' is not the same gun as the regular n-tec 5 so it does not share all of the same stats, altho the TTKs are still the same and they are played very similarly

i'm just sorry that this site isn't supporting minus reputation,

negative reputation is still possible, although iirc everyone is limited to 10 reactions (positive or negative) per day to prevent abuse

simply hover over the like button to see the other options
ddd00c9476d4a78813dd10b62a140a17.png

EDIT: id recommend using apbdbv2 for weapons stats, or nearly any info about the game tbh

Edited by BXNNXD
  • Like 2

i really hope little orbit doesnt listen to all these dumb threads

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hotbot said:

i really hope little orbit doesnt listen to all these dumb threads

same

Im way too sick to deal with this level of stupidity.
First a headshot suggestion, and now this. 
I give up. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im way too sick to deal with this level of stupidity.
First a headshot suggestion, and now this. 
I give up. 

Don't forget the ban all player's better than me thread that closed ✌️

It is not called an "N-TECH" the letters actually stand for something, so I already dislike you for calling it that.
The "Nekrova Tactically Evolved Carbine (N-TEC)" <NO H, is a very easy weapon to subdue, and a very interesting one to master, it is very adaptive, and that's why you see it a lot. It's not as situational as any other weapon, and any other weapon can still defeat it if used properly in the desirable situation. 
There are many other weapons on-par or superior to the N-TEC, however, they are all slightly harder to use, thus seeing them in bronze districts. It's a low cost, early unlocked, must-try weapon, with good stopping power, and a big amount of situational range at which it's applicable (5-60m).

The solution to the N-TEC conundrum you are describing is as easy as the following instructions;

1. Rank Up and Unlock pretty guns
2. Buy them and learn how they work
3. (this is the most important) git gud.

• Thanks 1

I like playing with all the weapons but when I want to win or seriously fight back I pull out the Ntec.

It's just too easy to use.

N-TEC fastest killing p2w weapon in the game?
hqdefault.jpg
First off, it's not the fastest TTK weapon in the game, that's the Yukon (and then right beneath that if you don't consider that bugged gun, the SHAW), second its 6 shots to kill, third it is incredibly easy to beat if you can position yourself like you're not a paraplegic and play to your own weapon's strengths (ever tried to track a Carbine/Oscar user strafe firing up close? It's really hard), and fourth you got all three of your statements wrong which means I think you have no position to speak on game balance. If you think the Volcano is an exploit or w/e just lol, roll up on the guy with your car, jump out with an OCA or PMG and then blast him down, you can do the same thing against an N-TEC. Stop crying because you're getting outgunned for playing like an idiot, perhaps you should record your gameplay and think to yourself "Why did I die in this situation and what could I have done to not die?" or...you can just stay bad and delusional.

Carbine one trick here btw, before you just say I'm an N-TEC fanboy.

2 hours ago, illgot said:

I like playing with all the weapons but when I want to win or seriously fight back I pull out the Ntec.

It's just too easy to use.

I try to use a lot of different weapons, to keep things fresh, but I keep coming back to the N-TEC/CR-5 as my default weapon.  I swear most of my opposition severely underestimates the effective range of a bump fired N-TEC.

5 hours ago, Vnight said:

I mean after so many years of dealing with cheaters, the most trandy new legal "cheat" introducing the old N-Tech! Got one??!!
At this point where absolutely most of the rounds there is one or two N-Tech users(even in the pathetic bronze servers), you could just say that this weapon really needs a solution, cuz the more threads you get with it, the more ppl will realize that it really is the only weapon to get used with in this game!
So far i never really bothered with it, as it was a random call, but since the forums keep spamming threads about it, more ppl are aware that its the best weapon ingame, that just needs average mastering.

Every godamn round has more than one member wearing it, fuck the hard to aim bullshoot, cuz that's pure nonsense for a 5 bullets kill weapon, its the fastest killing weapon ingame, i recently realized that myself, after all the deaths i keep getting from this annoying weapon, and to think i even tried all the card weapons, which are absolute garbage compared, and i mean ALL of them!
So don't mind me using the volcano, i will surely enjoy using it for a very long time indeed, even if for just them dailies... i kinda thought to myself that i should drop it, cuz its op,... lmao, fuck that!! The only op is you assholes abusing every exploit you can get your filthy hands on, so excuse me for using 'legal exploits' myself, you hypocrites tend to exploit the shit out of anything you can get your filthy hands on anyway.
As for my final statement here, this game is by far pay2win, as the weapons you buy are more or less the worst weapons i ever tried and played with, will never donate again, unless for new car looks.

There's Russians running around throwing 3 low yields at a time, quickswitching as if it was the only way to kill a player, spraying vodka in my eyes and you're complaining about a balanced weapon. Settle down, okay?
  • Like 1

People just think it's good, I used the Obeya 7.62 earlier and was like 'man, I forgot how gud this gun is'

If they nerf anything about the N-Tec then they'll have to buff another aspect, then people will just whine even more

Edited by Archon

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I find it abusive that you spelled the name of the gun wrong. Try again please.

You avatar picture using the work d*** is inappropriate and against TOS in the forums. Also the way it is used in context. Please change it or I'll be reporting the avatar picture 🙂 ~_^
I also agree the
N-TEC 5 Dvah and regular variant  needs a nerf when someone is able to " jump and make an angled shot by leaning around a corner,  and every round hits and kills the player. That type of shooting needs a nerf. Edited by CyberneticNinja
Extra thoughts

4 hours ago, Crusade said:
10 hours ago, Vnight said:

There's Russians running around throwing 3 low yields at a time, quickswitching as if it was the only way to kill a player, spraying vodka in my eyes and you're complaining about a balanced weapon. Settle down, okay?
Lol don't you min ttk every thing, with any weapon? You shouldn't have anything to say, well at least from my point of view. 🙂 (You're quite good) Op, seems a bit frustrated, you just tagged yourself in to troll him.
5 hours ago, Similarities said:

N-TEC fastest killing p2w weapon in the game?
-snip
First off, it's not the fastest TTK weapon in the game, that's the Yukon (and then right beneath that if you don't consider that bugged gun, the SHAW), second its 6 shots to kill, third it is incredibly easy to beat if you can position yourself like you're not a paraplegic and play to your own weapon's strengths (ever tried to track a Carbine/Oscar user strafe firing up close? It's really hard), and fourth you got all three of your statements wrong which means I think you have no position to speak on game balance. If you think the Volcano is an exploit or w/e just lol, roll up on the guy with your car, jump out with an OCA or PMG and then blast him down, you can do the same thing against an N-TEC. Stop crying because you're getting outgunned for playing like an idiot, perhaps you should record your gameplay and think to yourself "Why did I die in this situation and what could I have done to not die?" or...you can just stay bad and delusional.

Carbine one trick here btw, before you just say I'm an N-TEC fanboy.

You could have explained your opinion without all the nonsense and cutting down. You assume he's getting outplayed, when you haven't even seen him play. I swear , every time someone has an opinion here, someone, calls them A. an idiot B. get good. C. uses the post to troll the Main poster. How about you stay bad and delusional? Do you like it? See I don't like to say that about you. Try to start saying something positive, sometimes it helps others, and don't let your ego get in the way. Edited by CyberneticNinja
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CyberneticNinja said:
Lol don't you min ttk every thing, with any weapon? You shouldn't have anything to say. Op, seems a bit frustrated, you just tagged yourself in to troll him. You could have explained your opinion without all the nonsense and cutting down. You assume he's getting outplayed, when you haven't even seen him play. I swear , every time someone has an opinion here, someone, calls them A. an idiot B. get good. C. uses the post to troll the Main poster. How about you stay bad and delusional? Do you like it?
Funny thing most of the people I see posting on this thread aren't even good at the game so I just sit back and say "geez I beat you the other day" "This dude is talking here explains why he couldn't beat me using the n-tec"

2 hours ago, CyberneticNinja said:
Op, seems a bit frustrated, you just tagged yourself in to troll him.
Yeah of course he's frustrated. But, it's not really appropriate to take your frustrations out on public forums under the guise of a weapon imbalance.

And no, I'm not trolling. Russians low yield spamming and quickswitching is a thing. Obviously the vodka is a joke (kinda I guess).

I would argue the reason the N-tec is so popular is not so much because of the ttk since it's a pretty average one. Using an N-tec just feels good, there's no illogical bloom/spread, it has a decent range curve and it rewards skilled players. That is what you want in a weapon. Nerfing one of the remaining weapons that give a player this rewarding feeling sure is easier than buffing the other weapons, but it is an unhealthy solution. The game won't grow if the good weapons are made to be as crap as most of the other stuff.

Making the other weapons feel similarly (preferably equally) as fun to use as the N-tec is a much better solution, which will let the game grow in a healthier state.

Edited by VanilleKeks

4 hours ago, CyberneticNinja said:
You avatar picture using the work d*** is inappropriate and against TOS in the forums. Also the way it is used in context. Please change it or I'll be reporting the avatar picture 🙂 ~_^
I also agree the
N-TEC 5 Dvah and regular variant  needs a nerf when someone is able to " jump and make an angled shot by leaning around a corner,  and every round hits and kills the player. That type of shooting needs a nerf.
ur avatar offends me. im reporting it for being grossly offensive and demeaning to me. harassment is against the TOS in the forums. also the way it is used in context assumes its sad which is mocking me.

This is a PvP-focused game - meaning 95% players won't like it for one reason or another. Some are real - like "small scale PvP is overly intense for me", "ARMAS prices are obscene", "the game should rotate through temporary guns as daily login rewards", etc. But some reasons are purely imaginative - like yours "N-Tec is OP" actually means you just cannot be happy with small scale PvP gameplay and are looking for a reason to quit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vnight said:

This just in: a weapon's versatility makes it equal to a cheat.

5 bullets kill weapon

The N-TEC 5 assault rifle is a weapon with 6 STK (Shots To Kill), not 5. Try again.

its the fastest killing weapon ingame

The lowest TTK (Time To Kill) in the game belongs to the Mountie SF9 'Yukon'. Try again.

I find it amusing how in the same paragraph you:
  • take pride in using a weapon you consider overpowered (AAEPD 'Volcano JC') and go as far as to call it a "legal exploit"
  • decide to call a different weapon overpowered because it's in the meta owing to its versatility
  • call those who choose the most versatile and optimized arsenal "hypocrites" despite you choosing the most simple weapons making you the bigger (if not the only) hypocrite

this game is by far pay2win, as the weapons you buy are more or less the worst weapons i ever tried and played with

The N-TEC 5 is a weapon that's available to every player without having to pay real money for it, much like the weapon modifications widely used in the meta (Hunting Sight 3 and Improved Rifling 3). Even the stock STAR 556 will rip and tear enemies when wielded by a proficient player.

I'm giving you an F. See me after class.