Fyre

It's a hard knock life, being silver

Also in bronze district are more gold/silver players as bronze players ❤️
beginner players are politely groomed by rank 255 gold players, and are politely kicked in the patootie ❤️
maybe the poor and helpless gold players in bronze district, forgot that they are gold and forgot to change the district 😮
I got such a stupid answer from a TGM, what a heap of garbage and a cheap apology against the system xD

Bans: 16917   you and your friends have fun ! poison and kill the game . killing new players desire to play .

gold playing clan in a private group, in the silver area worthy of real respect .

I am proud of your knowledge and skills

Edited by Yood

On 7/24/2018 at 4:08 AM, SuperToaster said:

Some dudes in APB are too competitive for their own good. I wouldn't take it to heart. Me and my friends always remind each other to NEVER underestimate a silver because they won't play like a typical tryhard and will suddenly be on your patootie with an SMG real quick

my buds and I have a word for that: getting silvered or Silver tactics

There's just something typical about the way silver (and bronze) players play that you don't see with (high) gold tryhards.
Mostly in a "what the fok was that guy even doing there" or "what the hell is that guy doing" kind of way.

Always in good fun though, makes us laugh.