Fyre

It's a hard knock life, being silver

-You get the entire team's blame for every loss. EVERY LOSS. 
-People TK you and leave your teams 'cause you're silver
-Opponents BM the shit outta you.

Man, I get that I might not be the best at this game but damn you guys are fuckin' mean.

1 like = 1 prayer

Edited by Fyre
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

i sympathize since i too have had to go through life with below average brain cell count

Just ignore the negativity of the overly-competitive players really, often enough it is due to their lack in leading-skills or refusal to try and play as a team by following up on someone that silvers can't perform in some match-ups.

• Like 1

I don’t think I’ve ever had someone BM the shit outta me. Unless I’m thinking of the wrong BM.

2 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I don’t think I’ve ever had someone BM the shit outta me. Unless I’m thinking of the wrong BM.

I BM the shit out of myself every day after my morning coffee.
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
36 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I BM the shit out of myself every day after my morning coffee.
I’ve got a 9.30am thing going, and it’s regular as fuck. Love my fiber supplement to bits.

I go back and forth between silver and gold a lot, and when silver, I have never experienced any of this.  Not sure if it's cultural differences between servers or what.  The best thing you can do is hide team/whisper/district messages and just play to have fun.  It's their problem if they don't like it.

Would you rather verbal harassment or in game 'physical' harassment.

Access to bronze districts during late nights(where silver districts mostly die) almost makes it all worth it.

Edited by Luminesca

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i sympathize since i too have had to go through life with below average brain cell count

Hey man, I got silver in my first mission and then that's just how it was.

I didn't know I was signing up for this abuse.
I want to get off the ride but Mister Bones won't let me.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fyre said:
Hey man, I got silver in my first mission and then that's just how it was.

I didn't know I was signing up for this abuse.
I want to get off the ride but Mister Bones won't let me.
try the pacifist playstyle.

if you do poorly, people still respect a peaceful person.

Some dudes in APB are too competitive for their own good. I wouldn't take it to heart. Me and my friends always remind each other to NEVER underestimate a silver because they won't play like a typical tryhard and will suddenly be on your patootie with an SMG real quick

Edited by SuperToaster

People who brag how pro they're in online games usually have nothing else to brag about and no other talent to show. I would just tk them back or play with friends, be the team leader, make them tk you and kick at the end of the mission XD

• Like 2

Its hard being a gold when you suck 😞 All the silver blame you...

• Like 2

Go bronze district, new players in the opposite team will be grateful for you aren't being gold.

17 hours ago, Fyre said:

Man, I get that I might not be the best at this game but damn you guys are fuckin' mean.

1 like = 1 prayer

I end up riding the Gold-Silver line due to my lack of ability to play well without optimizations, and after 1 year, you lose the muscle memory for a time. 

I haven't been blamed for every loss as a silver, or been TK'd... 
I assume you mean PM, but I actually mostly get no response from any opponent when I compliment their theme or song, regardless of threat.

All this is on the Silver districts. Only time in bronze was to chat it up with MrBochieDa2nd

We all went through this as Silvers but eventually you learn to adapt to this game's oddities, as you might understand, this game has some weird mechanics, especially for a third person shooter.

If you get a high enough score in each mission regardless on whether you win or lose the mission, you will eventually reach gold threat.

For the hazing or insulting behavior from others because you're a silver, I would just recommend you add them to your ignore list, for the teammates team killing you, I would just say to try to understand why they are angry or ask them on team chat, maybe you can learn to adapt to the circumstances during the parts mission in the future. For example, don't start "running with the item" (if you're inexperience with it, the opponent can easily take you out and grab the hold item) if its a item hold stage late in the mission, sometimes its better to leave the item somewhere hard to reach and have your team fight it out until the timer runs out and your team has the most hold points. If its a "Takeouts" stage during late mission, try to play smart and stick with your teammates or opponents will just pick out the possible weaker players like you and you would be a liability to your team for giving the opponents easily kills during "Takeouts".

Edited by JazzLand

On 7/24/2018 at 2:42 AM, Aeronaut said:

ill play with you

Same, guess u play on NA server?

Enfi is Sp1cy and Crim is SandyBCortez, not sure if I will be on before Friday, since I am from EU and in a different timezone. 🙂

On 7/23/2018 at 3:28 PM, Fyre said:

1 like = 1 prayer

Joined Aug 2015

lol

btw go to bronze pls

On 7/23/2018 at 11:24 PM, Rebelliousness said:

If you're doing that badly, you can always revert to the bronze districts and be the savior of nooblets.

dont do this, because then you become the enemy 

1 hour ago, saudauish said:
Joined Aug 2015

lol

btw go to bronze pls
Thats what he talkin about.