Sign in to follow this  
(Xbox)ToastedKnee264

ARMAS Marketplace via Internet

Does anyone know how I can access the ARMAS Marketplace via Internet Browser? Cause when I login to my Xbox Live account, it just takes me to the support page. I made a Support Ticket for it, but it's been a few days with no reply.

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

idk

then why did you even bother to-

never mind.

try googling 'armas marketplace' and see if that takes you there. Edited by Aeronaut

Just now, Aeronaut said:
then why did you even bother to-

never mind.
please only post if you’re contributing to the topic

kthx

14 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

I can confirm, trying to go to https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/index.php?gameID=20 and logging in on my ps4 account just redirects to https://register.gamersfirst.com/console/

Exactly. As I want a character change to a better name 😛 But they dont have that feature in the in game store. Only online but you can't get it on the PS4 & X1

3 minutes ago, (Xbox)ToastedKnee264 said:
Exactly. As I want a character change to a better name 😛 But they dont have that feature in the in game store. Only online but you can't get it on the PS4 & X1
I hate to say it, but your best bet might be to contact support.  I wasn't aware that console accounts are handled differently than pc.

Hmm.  Maybe if you login then select APB on the next screen, there will be a marketplace link somewhere?  (Shows up at the top of the page on PC, anyway.) Edited by Lammashta

5 minutes ago, (Xbox)ToastedKnee264 said:
The console versions of the Armas marketplace aren't available outside of the game. The "Character Name Change" product is available on the console store though, it's on the bottom row of the "Featured" section.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Majiik said:
9 minutes ago, (Xbox)ToastedKnee264 said:
The console versions of the Armas marketplace aren't available outside of the game. The "Character Name Change" product is available on the console store though, it's on the bottom row of the "Featured" section.
I completely missed that for idk how many weeks lol

Sign in to follow this