• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Greta Singer

Greta Singer

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 13-August 12

Fallen Earth needs a Creeper as a mount. Would be nice to have a mount that hops around. The size would like the Blight Wolf mounts (maybe Krawler size. The big Creeper boss in S2). Reason: The Creeper can get crushed. The saddle will go onto the middle of the creepers back. where the legs arent so you have room for yours. All Creeper Mounts Health would be 1,500.

(Hybrid) Name is Support Creeper.The Support Creeper has 35k stamina and 125 fuel efficency and holds about 30 items and has a weight limit is 75 kg. We should be able to shoot from it. Ment for Support that ressuplies players and can cause damage at the same time. It can also protect convoys and be the convoy. Has better speed than combat and storage since its a hybrid. (2nd fastest of the 4) (pistols and rifles)

(Combat) Name is Combat Creeper.The Combat Creeper has 40k stamina and like a 150 fuel efficency with 20 slots and wieght limit is 80 kg. Ment for guarding convoys and assaulting positions. Although its the slowest of the group it can hurt enemy positions so the fast ones can escape and regroup. (slowest one of the 4)(any ranged weapon. including grenades)

(Storage) Name is Storage Creeper. The Storage Creeper has 55k stamina and 200 fuel efficency with like 50 storage slots and its weight limit is125 kg. Ment for storage and is the main part of the convoy. Its speed is decent but can get materials and ammo to the other players ina fight and or just to put in clan bank or anything else to deliver materials. (speed is decent of the 4) (pistols only)

(Speed) Speedy Creeper. The Speedy Creeper had 60k stamina and 150 fuel efficency with 15 Storage slots and its weight limit is 55 kg. (can shoot from its back) This one is normaly made for scouting, and is ment for speed.it can get out of tough situations like being chased by from players or a heavy NPC group. (fastest one of the 4) (pistols and rifles)

The lvl to get it would be lvl 45 and you can get it from a quest . I would say S3 if that sounds good enough. Maybe Deadfall. Be able to shoot rifles, pistols, and crossbows. that are equip on you when you are on the creeper.
These will be trainable after you do the Creeper mount quests. For 150 nature and require creeper training manuel you will be able to make a Creeper. Everyone should be able to make the Combat creeper, then Storage, Speed then hyrbid.

Once you tame a creeper you will be able to select its colors. This mount should have its own fuel, like blood or some type of animal
mats> make 1 Combat 4-6
2 Combat> makes Storage 5-7
1 Combat 1 Storage> makes 1 Speed 5-7 hours
1 of each type> makes a hybrid 6-8 hours
Krawler in New Flagg is a boss to approch slowly and avoid if your low lvl.

Please msg me back if this is abit to demanding.
Ingame Fallen Earth name Greta Singer.
Speed creeper is optional but it would be nice to have all four.
Leave a comment below for more suggestions if i missed anything or just a friendly comment.

Edited by Greta Singer, 17 August 2015 - 11:11 AM.

Geevil

Geevil

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Ya There Should Be A Creeper mount .. if there was a creeper mount it would be so cool! .. sooo i suggest a creeper mount >:D

TheFunk

TheFunk

Respected

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
Say "no" to more fantasy mounts! Cars and trucks please!

Although it would not surprise me in the least to see this implemented.

Greta Singer

Greta Singer

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 13-August 12

Then why not make your own suggestion that has trucks and cars in it.

TheFunk

TheFunk

Respected

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Then why not make your own suggestion that has trucks and cars in it.

Cause there's 1042 of those already. Don't worry though. My money's on a creeper mount making it in first ;)

Greta Singer

Greta Singer

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 13-August 12
I hope so that it gets made. Same with like 15 other people ik of want it to get made. and thanks for the positive comment been getting alot of negatives lately

Edited by Marv242, 17 August 2012 - 05:25 PM.

Janus Two

Janus Two

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 17-August 12
I think that there is an obvious amount of effort that's been put into the concept of the mount.It sounds quite feasible,and it's also "lore friendly" if that is important to you as a player. I know we have tech and I respect that point of view,but I also appreciate the idea of a mount that fits so well with the "post-apocalyptic" theme of FE. Personally I think this would add value and appeal to other like-minded players. I feel it's worth considering at least. It's a positive and constructive suggestion in my opinion.

Rika Minami

Rika Minami

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12
Yes, Creeper Mount! And a Lizard Dog! :D

therave

therave

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12
I actually think it's a good idea the developers should think about. A larger variety of mounts in general would be nice but can you imagine someone running into a pvp zone with a creeper? It would hilarious, you see a pretty good amount of people with that prairie chicken mount alone.

Brighteye

Brighteye

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 24-August 12
Hey at all,

I think creeper mount (or general new mounts) like a new animal training skill for most mobs getting mounts is a real nice Idea!
I know some people dosent like it because it looks to fantasy like but with the right visuals and statics it will be a very cool expansion.

Good luck and hopefully release to this idea

Greetz: Beighteye

Rlycreativename

Rlycreativename

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12
Sure, why not. It certainly isn't any less believable than prairie chicken mount.

Not sure what people mean when they say that this will be complementary to the game's lore though. You want lore? Techs develop any new technologies and help Enf and Trav develop a couple of specific ones to them. Vistas develop all new animal mounts/breeds etc. and help Lb and Chota. Techs should not be able to ride animal mounts other than horses without some special "mind control" device, and Vistas should not ride machinery without some green waste converter. Everything in this game should be based on the rich potential of faction lore, then it will be more interesting.

Tenzin520

Tenzin520

Initiate

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 01-August 12
With all the jumping a creeper does it would surely give you brain damage on any long run

Greta Singer

Greta Singer

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 13-August 12

With all the jumping a creeper does it would surely give you brain damage on any long run

Wer clones remeber lol.

Blue Medley

Blue Medley

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 30-August 12
I think the idea is great! really thought about everything. lets see this happen :D

xpl0de

xpl0de

Conscript

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Hey at all,

I think creeper mount (or general new mounts) like a new animal training skill for most mobs getting mounts is a real nice Idea!
I know some people dosent like it because it looks to fantasy like but with the right visuals and statics it will be a very cool expansion.

Good luck and hopefully release to this idea

Greetz: Beighteye

Happy to see more mounts, would also like to see more vehicles.

Also, IIRC there was an animal training skill in alpha/beta testing, but it was dropped.

This body is only a shell
You can not touch me
You can not harm me
I am not afraid

Greta Singer

Greta Singer

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 13-August 12

Happy to see more mounts, would also like to see more vehicles.

Also, IIRC there was an animal training skill in alpha/beta testing, but it was dropped.

they should of kept it lol and IIRC?

xpl0de

xpl0de

Conscript

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

they should of kept it lol and IIRC?

If I Recall Corectlly.

This body is only a shell
You can not touch me
You can not harm me
I am not afraid

Squirreltail

Squirreltail

Grunt

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Joined 24-June 12
Yea I want to see this too. Sweet idea for different classes of creeper mount

Deneghra

Deneghra

Respected

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12
I'd say no :) only because I'm sure we'd get a new annoying creeper sound.. the pets are bad enough :)
Say what you will and call me a fool if you must.. You can in no way change that, in my opinion, the PvE is more important than the PvP part

Dathan

Dathan

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-December 12
Heck yea a creeper mount would be cool i mean come on we have a chicken mount and why not a wasp mount too

SirSplatsalot

SirSplatsalot

Elite

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
I'm with Funk. Tone down the fantasy pls. Mmo genre is full of it. Moar mad max, less elf. The pickup is already pretty much designed. Gimme!

Gosh darn elven swords and jedi laser rifles. Enough pls.
o5b8dv.png
Democles - Kaycee Jynx - Sir Splatsalot

Petyr

Petyr

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09-February 13
I think a Creeper mount is a good idea, and that it really wouldnt take much time for the Devs to insert into the game. Im sure it would become a popular mount like the Blight Wolf is.
The Creeper's jumping would argueably be popular in PvP, its hopping would make it hard to shoot someone on it, but its also open so it would be easier to actually hit someone than a car.

Overall I believe that it's a great idea.

Petyr

Petyr

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09-February 13
I think a Creeper mount is a good idea, and that it really wouldnt take much time for the Devs to insert into the game. Im sure it would become a popular mount like the Blight Wolf is.
The Creeper's jumping would argueably be popular in PvP, its hopping would make it hard to shoot someone on it, but its also open so it would be easier to actually hit someone than a car.

Overall I believe that it's a great idea.

Ozium

Ozium

Conscript

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Joined 24-November 09
sure i'll put in my vote for a creeper !

side-note what was the thinking on why no speed scale for horsey ? not asking for major but there should be some as make better ones ...

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Wasp mount!!! And make it a combat so.I.can shot my plasma rifle (jackal) while flying.

darrius1

darrius1

Novice

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12
I agree, give us a creeper mount!

Cat Turner

Cat Turner

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-September 13
I think this is a good idea. you put some reasonable information and tried not to make it too over powered.

violetnight666x

violetnight666x

Conscript

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 15-February 13
I feel fancy types of creeper mount, and different fuel would possibly be excessive, but a creeper mount would still be pretty badass, it's not something i would use myself but i can imagine alot of people would use it if there was one.

Captain Stabulous

Captain Stabulous

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 26-April 14
Like Petyr said, I don't think it'd be too much for them to add. I also like Violet's idea of adding them in different variants. Although if they -did- add them, I'd either say they implement a new quest similar to the Blight Wolf quest, OR just do it for outright G1 credits. I feel like it would be -semi- realistic to lore standards? I mean there are docile blight wolves, so why not creepers? I mean they already implemented pet creepers, and alongside blight wolfs and skullpups, they're like the signature creatures of FE.

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
Unless your riding Crabba, your gonna crush the poor creeper:( Plus they tend to be noisy as companions, let alone while hauling you on it's back.

Heavehoe

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • 372 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11
A creeper mount...I am already terrified of Spiders, and you now want Creeper mounts. Would just make everyone run away in PVP...creeper combat mounts.
Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3718 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

To be fair it's not too far out there.

Although personally some faction orientated mounts would be interesting but probably annoying to add. And that covers the whole 'less fantasy more real stuff', or 'less hpc more mad max' or however it wants to be worded. Animals(mutated and normal) being tamed is not out there considering how the factions are based and worked around although at the same time more technology or modern mounts isn't as well due to the other side of the wheel typically.

I'm for both myself but faction mounts would be more interesting imo, but could only imagine it being so buggy or slightly abused.

Edited by AgentNoir, 22 May 2014 - 02:03 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Greta Singer

Greta Singer

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 13-August 12
well thanks for being positive

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
As much as I would be totally grossed out by it...bring on the creeper mount (but only if I get my giant saber-toothed tiger mount!)... :catball:

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Thanatosofone

Thanatosofone

Grunt

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14
Creeper mount that is as fast as an Interceptor, but climbs like a wolf! My car would just sit in the garage getting rusty!

Price Morgan

Price Morgan

Conscript

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14
That's a good Idea Singer:) I wouldn't mind having a creeper mount! My vote is for this.

NOTORIOUS COALITION

Recruiting All levels, this is a CHOTA clan we are also crafters!

1. PvP PvE, world boss hunt, clan wars, roleplay & clan events!

2. must be active.

3. for invite please pm me "Hade Helix" Rogue Fury & Anneshirley.

4. no spamming no trolling and NO disrespecting other members!

Guide to Farming Fasteners 
http://forums.gamers...s/#entry3836083
aim_zps95f2c4a2.png

Price Morgan

Price Morgan

Conscript

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14
Bump!

NOTORIOUS COALITION

Recruiting All levels, this is a CHOTA clan we are also crafters!

1. PvP PvE, world boss hunt, clan wars, roleplay & clan events!

2. must be active.

3. for invite please pm me "Hade Helix" Rogue Fury & Anneshirley.

4. no spamming no trolling and NO disrespecting other members!

Guide to Farming Fasteners 
http://forums.gamers...s/#entry3836083
aim_zps95f2c4a2.png

Cat Turner

Cat Turner

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-September 13

The devs should put this in, hopefully it doesn't take much to put in. They got the creepers, they got the mount mechanic, the author seems to be trying to make this not OP. We also need more nature mounts compared to the amount of vehicle mounts, we got 10 + many varieties of them.

MystMan

MystMan

Conscript

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Joined 15-June 12

Such epic necro-posting! 

Nothing happened for the past 3 years, nothing is going to happen for the next 3 regarding this matter.

Confrixion M8

Confrixion M8

Novice

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

gosh darning speedy creeper lmfao

#RipTrivecta                     http://gyazo.com/afe...3deed08d90f6550

ALL U TNO NIGGLETS CAN GO FOOK OFF xDD

:cowdance:  :cowdance:            :cowdance:  :cowdance:            :cowdance:  :cowdance:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users